Author Topic: Shame Yourself  (Read 322644 times)

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
Re: Shame Yourself
« Reply #900 on: May 06, 2013, 12:47:24 PM »
Why would someone refuse to tell you their real name?

Seems like a super weird situation.  One that an attention whore would seek out by calling himself a shocking name, letting ppl know that isn't his real name, then refusing to tell ppl his real name.

You're in the clear ben ji.

Dunno, my gf and his co-workers call him kunt too. So weird.

I would have just acted like he didn't exist the rest of the evening and gone about enjoying myself until it was time to go home. I am too elite to spend any amount of time with someone like that.  I would also not spend any time worrying about what anyone thought of you.  He wants people to call him $!#*. So be it.  Why do you give a eff what anyone in that group thinks about your reaction?

Don't hang out with these people again.
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: May 06, 2013, 12:52:46 PM »

Seems like a super weird situation.  One that an attention whore would seek out by calling himself a shocking name, letting ppl know that isn't his real name, then refusing to tell ppl his real name.

I would have just acted like he didn't exist the rest of the evening and gone about enjoying myself until it was time to go home. I am too elite to spend any amount of time with someone like that.  I would also not spend any time worrying about what anyone thought of you.  He wants people to call him $!#*. So be it.  Why do you give a eff what anyone in that group thinks about your reaction?

Had a great time hanging out with these people, and will probably do it again since they are my gf's friends and co-workers.

Still feel shameful though.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: May 06, 2013, 12:53:38 PM »
ben ji's gf reads the board!  :horrorsurprise:

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: May 06, 2013, 01:15:04 PM »
ben ji's gf reads the board!  :horrorsurprise:

:horrorsurprise:     :flush:
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: May 06, 2013, 01:41:49 PM »

Had a great time hanging out with these people, and will probably do it again since they are my gf's friends and co-workers.

Still feel shameful though.

Here's a little one-liner to just keep in the bank until the appropriate time.

"You're getting sloppy, Kunt."

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: May 06, 2013, 08:17:01 PM »
Ben ji you sounded pretty wasted. Grats, man.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: May 07, 2013, 01:11:37 AM »
My bad habits during test weeks probably take 4-6 days off of my life each time.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: May 07, 2013, 01:13:53 AM »
My bad habits during test weeks probably take 4-6 days off of my life each time.

you only lose the days when you're old and don't want to live anymore anyway.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: May 09, 2013, 10:48:54 AM »
Was pak'n with the GF and some of her work friends late friday night at quintens(Waldo not Lawrence).

A new co-worker joins the group and my GF mentioned he was gay and then went to introduce me. This is how it went down

GF- "Hey, I want you to meet my bf ben ji, this is Kunt"
Me- "Nice to meet you, you said your name is Kunt? Like with a K or a C?"
Kunt- "With a K, its not my real name but thats what I go by"
Me- "Seriously?"
Kunt- "Yeah(giggles between him and the girls)"
Me- "You guys are messing with me, a gay guy named kunt, good one"

Nope, that was actually his name. Spent the next 5 mintues in awkward conversation about how Kunt was and acronym but he wont tell anyone what the letters stand for.

:facepalm:

Update-

Guys name is actually Linus, he thought I was a random creeper hitting on his friends and decided to run some interference. GF just played along because she thought he knew i was her bf.

Feeling a different type of shame now.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: May 09, 2013, 10:50:10 AM »
Just keep calling him Kunt, ben ji.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: May 09, 2013, 10:50:39 AM »
If I ever see him again I will definitely call him kunt

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: May 09, 2013, 11:00:16 AM »
Was watching a movie with dad last night and I stole some of his vodka. Like I acted like I was just drinking water. Today is his birthday and I haven't got him anything yet, either.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: May 09, 2013, 11:01:18 AM »
Was watching a movie with dad last night and I stole some of his vodka. Like I acted like I was just drinking water. Today is his birthday and I haven't got him anything yet, either.

Bottle of nice vodka for bday  :dunno:

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: May 09, 2013, 11:02:15 AM »

i think ill let ok cat take this one...
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: May 09, 2013, 11:03:55 AM »

You should probably stop stealing things and maybe lay off the booze just a little. You don't want to keep regressing to the point where you start stealing things from your gma's farm.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #915 on: May 09, 2013, 11:06:47 AM »
Pretty sure stealing to get your high is on the Do I Have A Problem list.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: May 09, 2013, 11:09:11 AM »
Pretty sure stealing to get your high is on the Do I Have A Problem list.
:sdeek: Also, I'm going to get him some good gin.  :D

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: May 09, 2013, 11:19:42 AM »
last night, while standing in line at a grocery store, the kid in front of me was being a total douchebag.  he was probably 4 or 5 years old.  he was grabbing stuff from the candy shelf and throwing it, etc.  the mom was too busy talking on her phone while paying that she didn't care. 

he tried pulling an item from my cart, and i said "don't touch my stuff, you little rough rider"

i meant to say "don't touch my stuff, little man" but my anger got the best of me.

i called a 4 year old a rough rider.   :cry:

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: May 09, 2013, 11:36:31 AM »
last night, while standing in line at a grocery store, the kid in front of me was being a total douchebag.  he was probably 4 or 5 years old.  he was grabbing stuff from the candy shelf and throwing it, etc.  the mom was too busy talking on her phone while paying that she didn't care. 

he tried pulling an item from my cart, and i said "don't touch my stuff, you little rough rider"

i meant to say "don't touch my stuff, little man" but my anger got the best of me.

i called a 4 year old a rough rider.   :cry:

no. this was appropriate.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Shame Yourself
« Reply #919 on: May 09, 2013, 11:40:49 AM »

I assume you are 16 years old?
:adios:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: May 09, 2013, 11:42:50 AM »
One time in the Baton Rouge public library there was this shithead 7th grade kid on a computer next to me. He was playing some first-person shooter game on the internet against someone else across the country. He turned the volume up all loud and was, like, yelling and cursing at his internet foe (who obviously couldn't hear him) and was generally just being a complete piece of crap in a place where it's supposed to be quiet. I asked him nicely to shut up and he basically snickered and told me no way. I reached over to his CPU and held down the power key until his entire computer shut off.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: May 09, 2013, 11:43:33 AM »

He knew what you were doing.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: May 09, 2013, 11:46:26 AM »

I assume you are 16 years old?
Hey man. It was late. I didn't think I was going to drink last night, but Tom Cruise got me excited in Jack Reacher and I bought the movie. I'm super bored during "my two weeks" period and I thought "why not?" I know, I'm a monster!

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: May 09, 2013, 11:50:56 AM »
 :lol: BTW, I love where we draw the line here at gE. Ok cat is calling kids mother fuckers and I'm chastised for stealing a little vodka from my pops.  :lol:

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: May 09, 2013, 11:58:14 AM »
:lol: BTW, I love where we draw the line here at gE. Ok cat is calling kids mother fuckers and I'm chastised for stealing a little vodka from my pops.  :lol:

it's because you stole it. If it was me, I'd be like, "hey Pops, mind if I drink some of your vodka?" And he would say "make sure you pour me a glass, and we'll drink it together like adults. Glad you aren't trying to sneak it from me like when you were back in high school."
:adios: