Author Topic: Shame Yourself  (Read 327217 times)

Offline KSUblumpkin

• Dr. Blumpkin, Esquire
  • goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Combo-Fan
  • My awesomeness gives Bill Self diarrhea.
    • View Profile
Re: Shame Yourself
« Reply #450 on: March 12, 2013, 11:44:11 AM »
Shame because you are a hoarder. I hope you don't get trapped under a collapsed pile of transformers and die.

Nice.  Growing up I spent every dime I made on Transformers and kept them sealed in their boxes.  I also bought them at garage sales/second hand stores for next to nothing.  Before my father passed, it was something my dad and I did together (he was an mechanical engineer and loved the toys).  I don't think I am a hoarder in that my house is very clean.  In the past 10 years I have only bought around 100 Transformers, which obviously is an improvement.

Still, I put it in the shame yourself thread as 30,000 Transformers is a lot of toys and I definitely need to thin down the collection to only a few that mean a great deal to me.

this is a very nice story, blumps. I didn't want to be mean, just razzing you.

If I post a picture of an obscure transformer I have can you identify it? It transforms from a space jet into a guy with an ENORMOUS penis and if you push a button the penis cover pops open and it is a lazer cannon.

LOL...it sounds like Scattershot.  It is a piece of computron.  Check this link to see if it the one http://www.tfw2005.com/resources/1987-autobots-35/scattershot-232/  If you have all the parts Scattershot is worth around 100 bucks so kudos to you!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 11:47:26 AM by KSUblumpkin »
#OperationMotorBoatCindy

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: March 12, 2013, 11:45:03 AM »
I can win this thread,

In 2006 during the UT KSU game, i was in attendance, and sporting my best burnt orange attire.

I don't understand is this person a UT fan, a UT fan in 2006 now turned Cat fan, or just confused?

A UT fan growing up, then I learned the error of my ways and enrolled in the greatest university ever, and am now a Cat fan

You don't need to explain yourself.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: March 12, 2013, 11:45:58 AM »
I can win this thread,

In 2006 during the UT KSU game, i was in attendance, and sporting my best burnt orange attire.

I don't understand is this person a UT fan, a UT fan in 2006 now turned Cat fan, or just confused?

Someone probably gave him a t-shirt so he became a fan. Do you understand now?
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: March 12, 2013, 11:58:35 AM »
Shame because you are a hoarder. I hope you don't get trapped under a collapsed pile of transformers and die.

Nice.  Growing up I spent every dime I made on Transformers and kept them sealed in their boxes.  I also bought them at garage sales/second hand stores for next to nothing.  Before my father passed, it was something my dad and I did together (he was an mechanical engineer and loved the toys).  I don't think I am a hoarder in that my house is very clean.  In the past 10 years I have only bought around 100 Transformers, which obviously is an improvement.

Still, I put it in the shame yourself thread as 30,000 Transformers is a lot of toys and I definitely need to thin down the collection to only a few that mean a great deal to me.

this is a very nice story, blumps. I didn't want to be mean, just razzing you.

If I post a picture of an obscure transformer I have can you identify it? It transforms from a space jet into a guy with an ENORMOUS penis and if you push a button the penis cover pops open and it is a lazer cannon.

LOL...it sounds like Scattershot.  It is a piece of computron.  Check this link to see if it the one http://www.tfw2005.com/resources/1987-autobots-35/scattershot-232/  If you have all the parts Scattershot is worth around 100 bucks so kudos to you!

Holy crap thats it!  I could probably find 75% of the parts. It has some small parts broken off too. Its weird that he has fists that he holds in his fists.

Might need to spin this off into a "Blumpkin identifies and appraises your old transformers thread".

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: March 12, 2013, 12:11:05 PM »
Holy Eff. Transformers Ebay is blowing my mind. I am SHAMED that I've been letting my neices and nephews thrash all my old toys.

Offline KSUblumpkin

• Dr. Blumpkin, Esquire
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: March 12, 2013, 01:08:24 PM »
Holy Eff. Transformers Ebay is blowing my mind. I am SHAMED that I've been letting my neices and nephews thrash all my old toys.

Yea, Transformers on Ebay are insanely expensive right now.  They have gotten so expensive I only buy 3 maybe 4 each year.  The bigger fists are there because 4 other transformers combine to form a big dude named computron.  A complete Computron is bringing 300 to 400 bucks right now.  I just got lucky and collected the right toy.  If you have 75% of scattershot you could get 50 to 75 bucks so definitely not bad.

Sidenote: the more I write about Transformers the more shame I bring on myself.  Oh well...eff it.
#OperationMotorBoatCindy

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: March 12, 2013, 01:13:34 PM »

Yea, Transformers on Ebay are insanely expensive right now.  They have gotten so expensive I only buy 3 maybe 4 each year.  The bigger fists are there because 4 other transformers combine to form a big dude named computron.  A complete Computron is bringing 300 to 400 bucks right now.  I just got lucky and collected the right toy.  If you have 75% of scattershot you could get 50 to 75 bucks so definitely not bad.

Sidenote: the more I write about Transformers the more shame I bring on myself.  Oh well...eff it.

what a great development!

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: March 12, 2013, 01:26:34 PM »

Guess now is the time to sell, eh blumpkin?

Or you could just marry the rich flood aggie and spend all her daddys money on transformers....Your choice!

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: March 12, 2013, 01:34:17 PM »
Guys Blumperz can stop anytime he wants, he just doesn't want to right now.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: March 12, 2013, 01:42:23 PM »
Blump, while a $400,000 toy collection is pretty sweet, no self respecting chick is going to think it is cool to tell her friends that her bf has a $400,000 toy collection. Sell it and invest it. When finances come up in conversation, you will sound a whole lot better talking about your investments in the stock market than in the toy market.

Save your favorite 20 and sell the rest (since I am sure there is no way you will sell them all).

Offline KSUblumpkin

• Dr. Blumpkin, Esquire
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: March 12, 2013, 01:56:13 PM »
Blump, while a $400,000 toy collection is pretty sweet, no self respecting chick is going to think it is cool to tell her friends that her bf has a $400,000 toy collection. Sell it and invest it. When finances come up in conversation, you will sound a whole lot better talking about your investments in the stock market than in the toy market.

Save your favorite 20 and sell the rest (since I am sure there is no way you will sell them all).

That is the plan.  My collection takes up my entire basement (it is highly organized, not some mess).  The only issue is that every time I go to sell my Transformers the market increases.  My 50,000 dollar investment has netted 350,000 and is not subject to capital gains (as the toys have already been taxed).  I continually watch the toy market like the stock market, and I actually see vintage toys out performing most investments.

If no self-respecting chick will think it's cool, I may have to find a self-disrespecting chick.  You can't tame this stallion.
#OperationMotorBoatCindy

Offline asava

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: March 12, 2013, 01:58:44 PM »

blumpkin...

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xpht93_south-park-you-gotta-do-what-you-wanna-do_fun#.UT96gdF4ac8

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: March 12, 2013, 02:00:42 PM »
Guys Blumperz can stop anytime he wants, he just doesn't want to right now.

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: March 12, 2013, 02:02:50 PM »

That is the plan.  My collection takes up my entire basement (it is highly organized, not some mess).  The only issue is that every time I go to sell my Transformers the market increases.  My 50,000 dollar investment has netted 350,000 and is not subject to capital gains (as the toys have already been taxed).  I continually watch the toy market like the stock market, and I actually see vintage toys out performing most investments.

If no self-respecting chick will think it's cool, I may have to find a self-disrespecting chick.  You can't tame this stallion.

lol, wut?
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: March 12, 2013, 02:02:57 PM »
Boy, when this thread started I did not see someone making 400 G's on their toy collection.

goEMAW.com is just full of feel-good stories and rich people. Go cats.

Offline KSUblumpkin

• Dr. Blumpkin, Esquire
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #465 on: March 12, 2013, 02:11:09 PM »

lol, wut?

You're right.  Just looked it up.  Looks like a 15% tax on the 350,000.  Could be worse, could be 28%.
#OperationMotorBoatCindy

Offline asava

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: March 12, 2013, 02:44:43 PM »

lol, wut?

You're right.  Just looked it up.  Looks like a 15% tax on the 350,000.  Could be worse, could be 28%.

i'm not gonna tell you to look into forming a corporate tax shelter, but... you should do it.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: March 12, 2013, 02:45:29 PM »
this is like when bloodfart noticed this place is pretty awesome and started getting serious, and now he's a serious guy with the name bloodfart.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: March 12, 2013, 02:47:13 PM »
this is like when bloodfart noticed this place is pretty awesome and started getting serious, and now he's a serious guy with the name bloodfart.

YOLO!

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: March 12, 2013, 03:05:53 PM »

:lol:

Offline KSUblumpkin

• Dr. Blumpkin, Esquire
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: March 12, 2013, 03:32:04 PM »
That is a sweet name.  I won't be serious for a minimum of 5 days.  Serious ban begins now.
#OperationMotorBoatCindy

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: March 12, 2013, 04:17:46 PM »

lol, wut?

yeah.  15% tax.

for now...
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: March 12, 2013, 04:34:45 PM »
i'm not gonna tell you to look into forming a corporate tax shelter, but... you should do it.

Time for "Blumpkin's Car Wash" to open

Offline KSUblumpkin

• Dr. Blumpkin, Esquire
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: March 12, 2013, 04:40:01 PM »

Time for "Blumpkin's Car Wash" to open

Car looking gross???  Does your car's paint look like a disgusting taint?

Well come on down to Blump's...where we'll turn that dirty dumpling into an A+ Blumpkin.
#OperationMotorBoatCindy

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: March 12, 2013, 05:41:24 PM »
I like serious blump and bloodfart quite a bit. Probably more than the not serious versions, even though they are funny. (Me shaming myself, I think)
:adios: