Author Topic: Shame Yourself  (Read 322678 times)

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Shame Yourself
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2013, 03:08:34 PM »
what are amphetamine salts?

Online DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2013, 03:10:27 PM »

I do this all the time as well but I dont feel bad about it
Well then you can get right the hell out of this thread, you dumbass loser.

Sorry that was way too harsh.

:embarrassed:

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2013, 03:12:44 PM »
what are amphetamine salts?

adderall

Offline one time gella

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2013, 03:14:54 PM »
I let the cashier take 7 cents out of the penny cup to pay my tax on my Arnold Palmer Half and Half  :lick:
cause he didn't want to break my US Grant...
I had 7 cents in my vehicle but was too lazy to get it  :frown:

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2013, 03:15:31 PM »
SD, how serious can I get with this thing? Does this count as an acceptable substitute for confession?
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2013, 03:16:08 PM »
SD, how serious can I get with this thing? Does this count as an acceptable substitute for confession?

go HAM. Yes.

Offline Willesgirl

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2013, 03:16:22 PM »
I am obsessively on this board when I should be working. I haven't missed any deadlines, but eventually I feel my work will suffer if I do not end this addiction.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2013, 03:17:23 PM »
I am obsessively on this board when I should be working. I haven't missed any deadlines, but eventually I feel my work will suffer if I do not end this addiction.

students won't enroll themselves, fanning

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2013, 03:17:41 PM »
I let the cashier take 7 cents out of the penny cup to pay my tax on my Arnold Palmer Half and Half  :lick:
cause he didn't want to break my US Grant...
I had 7 cents in my vehicle but was too lazy to get it  :frown:

don't let a gas station clerk intimidate you. - the onion.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2013, 03:28:18 PM »
It was down to one lane on the way to work this morning. I was running late, so while everyone politely got over to the right lane I zipped past them to the point where the left lane closed and butted in right in front of a slow moving Semi Truck.  :frown:

I would punch you in the mouth until your teeth fell out if I could find you right now.
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2013, 03:29:22 PM »
At fast food places, I always ask for a water cup and fill it up with pop.  :frown:

have only recently stopped doing this.  :sdeek:

I do this all the time as well but I dont feel bad about it, normally I only drink 1 lil water cup of cola with the meal and thats it.

No way i pay $2.00 for something that cost you a nickel.

Have witnessed this. He acts like a total poor. We called him out in front of everyone at the family owned establishment he was ripping off.
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2013, 03:30:56 PM »
I selected a co-worker's wife as "would bang" on bang with friends and did so while sitting across from him at lunch. 

:peek:

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2013, 03:38:14 PM »
i'm ashamed that i used to get upset with people who were mean to bmw, specifically lsoc. i gave him much more credit than the headcase deserved.

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2013, 03:46:34 PM »
I take more Splenda packets than I actually use at restaurants.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2013, 03:47:53 PM »
I selected a co-worker's wife as "would bang" on bang with friends and did so while sitting across from him at lunch. 

:peek:

:lol:

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2013, 03:48:13 PM »

i also abuse caffeine and amphetamine salts:cry:

Try not to bite anyone's face off.

Offline Boondock Poonhound

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 19, 2013, 03:49:07 PM »
When warming up on the track at the gym, if a woman-dime passes me, all of a sudden, I'm ready to go and keep up, but not pass.
"He's in Shape !"

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2013, 03:51:47 PM »
I missed trash day by a few minutes last wednesday morning and I haven't rolled my trash cans back in yet  :sdeek:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 19, 2013, 03:51:52 PM »
i'm ashamed that i used to get upset with people who were mean to bmw, specifically lsoc. i gave him much more credit than the headcase deserved.

It's his medicine.  He legitimately needs it to keep him normal. 

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2013, 03:52:22 PM »
It was down to one lane on the way to work this morning. I was running late, so while everyone politely got over to the right lane I zipped past them to the point where the left lane closed and butted in right in front of a slow moving Semi Truck.  :frown:

I would punch you in the mouth until your teeth fell out if I could find you right now.

This is the conundrum in this situation.  I know it makes everyone get through faster.  Everyone should do this.  I don't mind that the person is doing it, but I do get pissed because I assume someone that does this is doing it with a "eff these people" mentality. 
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2013, 03:59:52 PM »
When warming up on the track at the gym, if a woman-dime passes me, all of a sudden, I'm ready to go and keep up, but not pass.

Except for the running on the track part, I would say FITZ OUTED

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 19, 2013, 04:10:25 PM »

This is the conundrum in this situation.  I know it makes everyone get through faster.  Everyone should do this.  I don't mind that the person is doing it, but I do get pissed because I assume someone that does this is doing it with a "eff these people" mentality.

It doesn't make anyone get through faster except for the guy driving around the entire line of cars. It makes everyone else get through much slower because they have to wait on the cars that stop to let the other people cut in.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 19, 2013, 04:12:31 PM »
I'm looking at this thread in a work meeting.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 19, 2013, 04:12:54 PM »

It doesn't make anyone get through faster except for the guy driving around the entire line of cars. It makes everyone else get through much slower because they have to wait on the cars that stop to let the other people cut in.

Exactly... I always want to  :thumbsup: the fat smelly truck driver that pulls into the middle and blocks those inconsiderate pricks from blowing past everyone and holding the line up.

Offline KSUblumpkin

• Dr. Blumpkin, Esquire
  • goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Combo-Fan
  • My awesomeness gives Bill Self diarrhea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2013, 04:20:12 PM »
I drank a lot of Tequilla last night.  Went to work hung over and puked in the bathroom (got a little projecticle vomit on the toilet).  I blamed it on one of the dysfunctional kids I work with when i heard our janitor complain about it.
#OperationMotorBoatCindy