Author Topic: I don't like Iowa State ( & WHO'S GOING TO AMES TO TELL 'EM?)  (Read 38142 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: I don't like Iowa State ( & WHO'S GOING TO AMES TO TELL 'EM?)
« Reply #375 on: January 27, 2013, 02:19:10 PM »
Btw, Suzy and I are now Facebook friends. Trim is pretty convinced this will be filly round 2.

Yep, if anybody has more questions about Ames culture, have fanning check into it because he's going back this weekend.

Driving all the way to Ames just to get some poon? 

:sdeek:
Beems, she's really begging for it. It's an option is all we are saying.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: January 27, 2013, 02:23:46 PM »
:lol:

This is all hilarious, but I really enjoyed the part where MIR explained very loudly that we didn't agree to be their rivals.

I just thought about something, the guy who told this story:

Those guys were sitting behind me and they were being jerks the whole game. They called Bubu a "rapist." One of them claimed they didn't care about the loss. (I know that I drive four hours to watch something I don't care about.) They also said to enjoy the NIT. (Dude, K-State has one more win than ISU.) Another went on a diatribe about how they're better than us, and they didn't choose us to be their rival, so we're not rivals.

was likely the guy who was yelling at Tay when he got hurt at the end of the first half taking that horrible charge call. The guy was bald and all red faced yelling, GET UP GET UP, and we're jerks. I told him to show some class and asked him if the last flood washed away his manners, he didn't even turn around. He had the courage to yell at an injured student athlete 250 feet away but couldn't step up to someone talking to him 20 feet away.

BTW all of these people crowing about class, etc booed Tay, not the refs but booed Tay. He was on the ground for a while and then the video board showed him sitting up and a large majority of the crowd booed, they have pent up but misplaced anger.

Offline OKclone

• Taco Walk'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: January 27, 2013, 02:24:47 PM »
Haha it's funny that you all have to make up imaginary relationships to try to impress each other, pics or GTFO losers.
RIP Coach Orr 1927-2013

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: January 27, 2013, 02:26:26 PM »
I think OKclone might be a sock of Brad's.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: January 27, 2013, 02:26:59 PM »
Btw, Suzy and I are now Facebook friends. Trim is pretty convinced this will be filly round 2.

Yep, if anybody has more questions about Ames culture, have fanning check into it because he's going back this weekend.

Put her out of her misery Fanning

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: January 27, 2013, 02:28:49 PM »

have her drive to kc

Offline yosh

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: January 27, 2013, 02:30:11 PM »
Pro tip, which ever one of you decided to create that sock should have not used the phrase "old balls"

Yes.  Ruined it.

Offline OKclone

• Taco Walk'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: January 27, 2013, 02:30:38 PM »
You guys have to try to pick up our girls because all yours are fat as crap?  :dunno: All I know is that you are all full of crap and it was a nice attempt at trolling, but you all fail.
RIP Coach Orr 1927-2013

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
Re: Re: I don't like Iowa State ( & WHO'S GOING TO AMES TO TELL 'EM?)
« Reply #383 on: January 27, 2013, 02:33:00 PM »
You guys have to try to pick up our girls because all yours are fat as crap?  :dunno: All I know is that you are all full of crap and it was a nice attempt at trolling, but you all fail.
If we failed, then you all wouldn't be here.

Offline OKclone

• Taco Walk'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: January 27, 2013, 02:39:31 PM »
I was here before, this thread, stroke yourselves off more. Oh and how does this loss feel?
RIP Coach Orr 1927-2013

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: January 27, 2013, 02:40:54 PM »
What I like about Ames is that you can do absolutely whatever you want with no chance of any negative repercussions.  I mean, it's generally kind of like that for us almost anyplace anyway, but even here in Kansas, sometimes you have to mush somebody posturing that they'll sue you after you do whatever you want.  In Ames, they just take it.

We should have goEMAW Fantasy Camp up there.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: January 27, 2013, 02:41:28 PM »
I was here before, this thread, stroke yourselves off more. Oh and how does this loss feel?

No one cares about college basketball dummy

Offline OKclone

• Taco Walk'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: January 27, 2013, 02:41:54 PM »
What I like about Ames is that you can do absolutely whatever you want with no chance of any negative repercussions.  I mean, it's generally kind of like that for us almost anyplace anyway, but even here in Kansas, sometimes you have to mush somebody posturing that they'll sue you after you do whatever you want.  In Ames, they just take it.

We should have goEMAW Fantasy Camp up there.

What I like about Kansas, is, wait I don't like anything. Ive never been to that horrid state.
RIP Coach Orr 1927-2013

Offline OKclone

• Taco Walk'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: January 27, 2013, 02:42:20 PM »
And yet here you are.
No one cares about college basketball dummy
RIP Coach Orr 1927-2013

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: January 27, 2013, 02:42:58 PM »
Probably the best loss I've ever taken in. This has been well worth it. The amount of butthurt fuming from Ames right now and cyclonefanatic is one of a kind. 'Grats!

Offline OKclone

• Taco Walk'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #390 on: January 27, 2013, 02:44:25 PM »
Probably the best loss I've ever taken in. This has been well worth it. The amount of butthurt fuming from Ames right now and cyclonefanatic is one of a kind. 'Grats!

Nah, no butthurt, we won   :dance: now go cry in your closet please.
RIP Coach Orr 1927-2013

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: January 27, 2013, 02:47:49 PM »
Bar story:

The first two bars we went to were pretty unremarkable, cheap drinks though and the first was cash only :sdeek: The second bar we went to was better than the first, Trim, Gooch, and I were sitting at the bar when a very attractive blonde came and stood between Trim and I to order drinks. Us, not being socially awkward and afraid of people, chatted her up. She said she was an ISU cheerleader and she thought we were K-State basketball players. I shut down the basketball player thing because I thought she was lying about being a cheerleader. Anyhow we ended up talking her for about 15 minutes while an unnamed member of our group who claims to be a filly slayer continued to talk to dudes while this beautiful blonde had her entire focus on our group. Well the conversation ended and aside from this girl and the large bucket of dumdum pops on the bar we had exhausted all we needed from this stop.

We then went to a dance club, accidentally leaving Nicname at the previously spot alone, sorry bro and HT to k_m and scottwildcat for going to get him. As soon as we got there we encountered a group of ISU football players, they didn't care that we were in there except for one really small dude, had to be a kicker, who mean mugged us for a bit but didn't say anything. One of these football players was the largest human I have ever seen, absolutely a roid head, but his sole focus seemed to be smashing chicks, so he was cool. Not 10 minutes after getting there I see some dude snatch Fanning's hat off, throw it and bolt for the front door. Trim and I chase him down, I asked him what the eff he was doing and he immediately points to his buddy saying that fanning started with him. I stepped into his face and told him he was full of crap and he starts looking at trim and I and says, "sorry man, I'm sorry." We leave the dudes alone as it was obvious that they wanted no parts, apparently a few other of our dudes caught them after Trim and I walked away.

part 2 coming soon

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Re: I don't like Iowa State ( & WHO'S GOING TO AMES TO TELL 'EM?)
« Reply #392 on: January 27, 2013, 02:48:11 PM »
I said you all, not just you. Come up to Manhattan for the game and Pak with us!

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: January 27, 2013, 02:49:04 PM »
Why would I cry in a closet? That seems weird. Also, why does your fanbase lie about stuff? I'm goEMAW's Casanova. I'm really tall and skinny and have an amazing face. A lot of you doofuses making up white lies over there to feel better about the situation.

Offline OKclone

• Taco Walk'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: January 27, 2013, 02:50:19 PM »
Bar story:

The first two bars we went to were pretty unremarkable, cheap drinks though and the first was cash only :sdeek: The second bar we went to was better than the first, Trim, Gooch, and I were sitting at the bar when a very attractive blonde came and stood between Trim and I to order drinks. Us, not being socially awkward and afraid of people, chatted her up. She said she was an ISU cheerleader and she thought we were K-State basketball players. I shut down the basketball player thing because I thought she was lying about being a cheerleader. Anyhow we ended up talking her for about 15 minutes while an unnamed member of our group who claims to be a filly slayer continued to talk to dudes while this beautiful blonde had her entire focus on our group. Well the conversation ended and aside from this girl and the large bucket of dumdum pops on the bar we had exhausted all we needed from this stop.

We then went to a dance club, accidentally leaving Nicname at the previously spot alone, sorry bro and HT to k_m and scottwildcat for going to get him. As soon as we got there we encountered a group of ISU football players, they didn't care that we were in there except for one really small dude, had to be a kicker, who mean mugged us for a bit but didn't say anything. One of these football players was the largest human I have ever seen, absolutely a roid head, but his sole focus seemed to be smashing chicks, so he was cool. Not 10 minutes after getting there I see some dude snatch Fanning's hat off, throw it and bolt for the front door. Trim and I chase him down, I asked him what the eff he was doing and he immediately points to his buddy saying that fanning started with him. I stepped into his face and told him he was full of crap and he starts looking at trim and I and says, "sorry man, I'm sorry." We leave the dudes alone as it was obvious that they wanted no parts, apparently a few other of our dudes caught them after Trim and I walked away.

part 2 coming soon
RIP Coach Orr 1927-2013

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: January 27, 2013, 02:50:37 PM »
The second bar we went to was better than the first, Trim, Gooch, and I were sitting at the bar when a very attractive blonde came and stood between Trim and I to order drinks. Us, not being socially awkward and afraid of people, chatted her up. She said she was an ISU cheerleader and she thought we were K-State basketball players. I shut down the basketball player thing because I thought she was lying about being a cheerleader. Anyhow we ended up talking her for about 15 minutes while an unnamed member of our group who claims to be a filly slayer continued to talk to dudes while this beautiful blonde had her entire focus on our group. Well the conversation ended and aside from this girl and the large bucket of dumdum pops on the bar we had exhausted all we needed from this stop.

Track jacket incident.

Offline OKclone

• Taco Walk'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: January 27, 2013, 02:51:17 PM »
Why would I cry in a closet? That seems weird. Also, why does your fanbase lie about stuff? I'm goEMAW's Casanova. I'm really tall and skinny and have an amazing face. A lot of you doofuses making up white lies over there to feel better about the situation.

I saw you and you were fat as crap, it might be normal in kansas, but in Iowa that is fat as hell.
RIP Coach Orr 1927-2013

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: January 27, 2013, 02:52:28 PM »

I saw you and you were fat as crap, it might be normal in kansas, but in Iowa that is fat as hell.
:facepalm:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: January 27, 2013, 02:53:23 PM »
As much crap as I give fanning, I can confirm that he hasn't lied about anything thus far.

Offline CloneBroChill

• Taco Walk'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: January 27, 2013, 02:53:28 PM »
I feel like goEMAW is the brooks berringer of the big 12....#endlesssimilarities