Author Topic: Frank Haith '12-'13 = oscar Weber '13-'14  (Read 7239 times)

Offline quietstorm5

• Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Frank Haith '12-'13 = oscar Weber '13-'14
« Reply #50 on: February 01, 2013, 02:46:52 PM »
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. I just have this wierd preference for being on top  :cool:

I'm not racist at all, let alone self loathing enough to be racist against my own race!.. I just prefer facts and the reality is no matter how mediocre Weber is or may be, he is without question better than Haith. Neither has done anything great with their own players but one unquestioningly has on occassion risen above ordinary with his own players and almost always stays no worse that at average. The other, with his own players, has been average and never more than that with his own players. So one is just obviously better!

I think people are debating past one another.

Its hard to say if Haith is a better Xs and Os coach than oscar, and it probably depends what you mean. Haith's teams have overall been better offensively, so maybe his offensive Xs/Os are better, but its pretty much a wash.

The difference is a) oscar's teams have been much better on defense, especially eFG% and TO%, and b) oscar has worked with more talent. That's probably why oscar has had better results. I agree that its simplistic to say that its because of "Xs/Os" or whatever.

I'm not arguing that Haith is better at x's and o's than oscar at all. I just think the statement of "Webs is a way better XandOer but won't ever build the talent up. Hadith has some pieces but no clue how to use them." is based on racism, and I don't like racism.

You should follow the example of literally every single other person on this board and type your reply below the quoted text instead of above because it flows much nicer that way. TIA.

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2013, 03:29:57 PM »
i'm thinking we might just need a deuce master thread if this crap keeps up.  i can't wake up every day seeing another one of his dumb rough ridin' threads on this board.

I'm sorry that I'm trying to be an active participant on this board, I could see how that might upset you. Other people seem to be at least tolerating the threads, so maybe you should offer up a splif to the crisp Kansas air and just relax a bit.

just quit being so Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) and we should be all set.  big thanks to the aptly named deuce.

:blah:
This is who I am...I have no problem crying. - Jerome Tang

Offline cork_sniffer

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2013, 03:37:26 PM »
I watched the MU/UI game last year and remember thinking weber got out coached.  He just couldn't exploit his size advantage in the post because he runs his 4 man around like a guard in that motion. 

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2013, 08:07:12 PM »
Are we seeing a premonition of our future whilst watching Frank Haith ruining the Mizzou basketball program this year? I think the scary thing is that Haith has better players than oscar will have next year (minus the point guard). Thoughts?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2013, 08:08:34 PM »
Webs is a way better XandOer but won't ever build the talent up. Hadith has some pieces but no clue how to use them.

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2013, 11:35:32 AM »
Are we seeing a premonition of our future whilst watching Frank Haith ruining the Mizzou basketball program this year? I think the scary thing is that Haith has better players than oscar will have next year (minus the point guard). Thoughts?

I'll refer back to this when oscar misses the tourney next year.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2013, 02:07:33 PM »

He won't, but even if he didnt it would have any bearing on why this stupid ass topic is stupid.

Offline Belvis Noland

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 02, 2013, 02:10:21 PM »
Deuce has quickly become one of my least favorite posters. Ksudeuce - more like ksudouche.  Amiright?

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 02, 2013, 03:33:03 PM »

He won't, but even if he didnt it would have any bearing on why this stupid ass topic is stupid.

Is there a particular reason you think this topic is stupid?

Offline kostakio

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 02, 2013, 07:19:32 PM »
Weber might ultimately fail but we return four starters next year including the guy I consider our most important player in angel.  He isn't going be haith next year haith was replacing four starters and about six of his top seven.  oscar can live off of franks players for at least one mor year maybe even two.  It seems to be what oscar does best.

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2013, 11:35:57 PM »
Deuce has quickly become one of my least favorite posters. Ksudeuce - more like ksudouche.  Amiright?

He's still got kim carnes to look down upon.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 02, 2013, 11:37:05 PM »

i am really getting under your skin.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 03, 2013, 12:11:21 AM »
Kim Carnes is a top notch poster

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: February 03, 2013, 12:13:43 AM »

I think Frank Haith may soon become irrelevant...at least after this season.

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 03, 2013, 12:14:56 AM »

Offline ksupamplemousse

• Elevate
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 03, 2013, 12:32:14 AM »

Things I can see from up on my perch: Kim Carnes is going bald, but probably doesn't know it yet, because it's on that top/back part of your head that you can't see real well in the mirror.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 03, 2013, 12:43:23 AM »

Things I can see from up on my perch: Kim Carnes is going bald, but probably doesn't know it yet, because it's on that top/back part of your head that you can't see real well in the mirror.

Kim going bald? Stress?

Offline HerrSonntag

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 03, 2013, 03:55:10 AM »
Weber might ultimately fail but we return four starters next year including the guy I consider our most important player in angel.  He isn't going be haith next year haith was replacing four starters and about six of his top seven.  oscar can live off of franks players for at least one mor year maybe even two.  It seems to be what oscar does best.

The key is, can bw keep up an offence on his own... my biggest concern is his 4G system... say he gets a big of his own, can he play him?  Can he recruit a big who knows hes a glorified screen post?   I don't see as much scheming as i would have thought necessary for his offence

Offline yosh

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 03, 2013, 08:10:34 AM »

:rolleyes:

The funny thing about this is that you and Kim Carnes are nearly the exact same poster.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #69 on: February 03, 2013, 04:18:27 PM »

The funny thing about this is that you and Kim Carnes are nearly the exact same poster.
honestly, kougar is waay worse.   He defines "the worst".

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 03, 2013, 05:57:36 PM »

honestly, kougar is waay worse.   He defines "the worst".

Oh good. I missed you, Chings.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #71 on: February 03, 2013, 10:15:36 PM »
Trump Card

oscar is white and Haith is black, therefore they can never be compared on an Internet message board.
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd