Author Topic: I don't like Iowa State ( & WHO'S GOING TO AMES TO TELL 'EM?)  (Read 38436 times)

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
Re: I don't like Iowa State ( & WHO'S GOING TO AMES TO TELL 'EM?)
« Reply #325 on: January 27, 2013, 12:50:56 AM »
A lot of lying going on in that thread.

Thought so.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: January 27, 2013, 12:54:31 AM »
Those guys were sitting behind me and they were being jerks the whole game. They called Bubu a "rapist." One of them claimed they didn't care about the loss. (I know that I drive four hours to watch something I don't care about.) They also said to enjoy the NIT. (Dude, K-State has one more win than ISU.) Another went on a diatribe about how they're better than us, and they didn't choose us to be their rival, so we're not rivals.

This makes me proud as every single one of these things I said. Once again this guy was so offended but not offended enough to try and do anything about it.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: January 27, 2013, 12:57:24 AM »
Those guys were sitting behind me and they were being jerks the whole game. They called Bubu a "rapist." One of them claimed they didn't care about the loss. (I know that I drive four hours to watch something I don't care about.) They also said to enjoy the NIT. (Dude, K-State has one more win than ISU.) Another went on a diatribe about how they're better than us, and they didn't choose us to be their rival, so we're not rivals.

This makes me proud as every single one of these things I said. Once again this guy was so offended but not offended enough to try and do anything about it.

As with many of our "antics"  this got its share of laughs and compliments as well. The confusing thing is that the fans closest to us were completely accepting and enjoying it nearly as much as we were. 
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Havs

• Taco Walk'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #328 on: January 27, 2013, 01:29:59 AM »
Did you guys get Long Islands at Cafe B or someplace else? I'd have gone out had you not ditched Winters. #Priorities

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: January 27, 2013, 01:38:26 AM »
Did you guys get Long Islands at Cafe B or someplace else? I'd have gone out had you not ditched Winters. #Priorities

You met my Coat! 
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Havs

• Taco Walk'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #330 on: January 27, 2013, 01:41:06 AM »

You met my Coat!

Beautiful piece of clothing.  :billdance:

Offline OKclone

• Taco Walk'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: January 27, 2013, 02:02:16 AM »
its funny that all you idiots responded to me, you have no lives, now you can go kill yourselves. :excited:
RIP Coach Orr 1927-2013

Offline OKclone

• Taco Walk'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: January 27, 2013, 02:11:24 AM »
Also, you lost LOLOOLOOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLOOOLLOLOLLOOLLOOLOOOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOLLOL now go kill yourselves it would be funny to read  :thumbs:
RIP Coach Orr 1927-2013

Offline JohnnyJohnson

• Taco Walk'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: January 27, 2013, 02:22:57 AM »
Mcgruder loves to get Babb'ed.  What bars did you hit last night NicName?

Offline OKclone

• Taco Walk'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: January 27, 2013, 02:24:33 AM »

They didn't hit anything they don't go in public.
RIP Coach Orr 1927-2013

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: January 27, 2013, 02:25:17 AM »
This is fun!

Offline Havs

• Taco Walk'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #336 on: January 27, 2013, 02:29:47 AM »
Also, you lost LOLOOLOOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLOOOLLOLOLLOOLLOOLOOOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOLLOL now go kill yourselves it would be funny to read  :thumbs:

Being subtle is a gift not granted to all of us, apparently.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: January 27, 2013, 03:08:51 AM »
Ames/ISU should give goEMAW an award for what we did for them this weekend.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: January 27, 2013, 03:52:55 AM »

We went to a couple bars on Welch? street.  Or that area.  Don't know the names, but the first had a lot of pool and darts.  Second was a bar upstairs and a DJamer/ dance club in the basement.  Third was the big dance club with a stage for a dance floor.  First bar was a "thursday bar" imo.  Second one was pretty boring.  Third one was the most fun for the night, but I would probably never go there if I lived in Ames. 

Also, why is this OKclone such an angry guy?   I mean, get over it bro.  Be happy for once in your life. 

Offline Bqqkie Pimp

• qoEMAW ambassador
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • qoEMAW's official representative to goEMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: January 27, 2013, 08:10:32 AM »

We went to a couple bars on Welch? street.  Or that area.  Don't know the names, but the first had a lot of pool and darts.  Second was a bar upstairs and a DJamer/ dance club in the basement.  Third was the big dance club with a stage for a dance floor.  First bar was a "thursday bar" imo.  Second one was pretty boring.  Third one was the most fun for the night, but I would probably never go there if I lived in Ames. 

Also, why is this OKclone such an angry guy?   I mean, get over it bro.  Be happy for once in your life.

Maybe it's just an "OK" thing?  OK cat is generally a dick too for no good reason...  Maybe it's the red dirt?
bears are fast...

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: January 27, 2013, 08:28:37 AM »

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: January 27, 2013, 08:36:03 AM »
The guy who knocked my hat down & than ran away like a lil bitch crap himself when Gooch & Trim chased him down. Later he came up to apologize and I mushed him away. Then his friend started to try and suck me off by telling me how great Jake Waters was and that he went to school, I said I didn't care and Dsams is going to rape them.

I had the goEMAW flag during the altercation. They try to make it sound like I didn't get very far, but I did. Their security usher was a pussy and didn't have anything to say to me.

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: January 27, 2013, 09:37:45 AM »
The ISTATEO versions of these stories are entertaining, though.  I think the only parts that were true is that some guy knocked Fanning's hat off and that fanning and Nicname trolled the entire stadium with a flag run. Someone did try to take both of their flags. Both attempts were unsuccessful. And that guy that hit Fanning's hat ran for the hills as soon as he did it. When I got over there to see Trim PIing the dork, he was backpedaling (literally walking backwards) and apologizing as much as possible. Also, the only ISU fan in the entire stadium who had any balls was some 65 year old lady who said she had fun and we were great. I don't think the fans around us "liked" us, but they had to pretend to because they didn't have the luxury of distance like the pussies two sections over.

Luckily for them, though, the town made roughly 80% of its yearly sales tax revenue with us EMAW elites in town. Ames was on the verge of shanty town, and now they can afford to make some much-needed repairs.

Offline CloneBroChill

• Taco Walk'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: January 27, 2013, 11:26:59 AM »
While the troll attempt was slightly amusing...it was only on the level of when this guy got his hat stolen....#weaksauce

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: January 27, 2013, 11:41:31 AM »
Points I hope MIR covers:

Our accomodations
Restaurant recommendos
The entire episode with the hoops team including oscar/currie things
The food
First bar
Second bar/cheerleader/first altercation
Third (?) bar and everything therein
Suzy
Getting out of the bar area
Trash burning facility
Pizza
Parking
The game - our setup/rape song/free throws/mad ISU'rs/walking tacos/the complete flag story/"jackasses"/us doing whatever we wanted and however many fans were in that shelter dealing with it

Probably missed some stuff.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: January 27, 2013, 11:51:09 AM »

:dubious: there were 9 of us, why am I in charge of all of that? Some of it, including me serenading Bubu Palo and you and I chasing down this lying ass coward and his friend down after they threw Fannings hat. It is hilarious to me that this guy came on this board lying about how much of a pussy he was, as if anyone would believe his lying ass.

Winters should tell the story of the players at the restaurant since he and his Fire John Currie shirt were the stars of the show. Just don't give names of the people who said they loved the shirt, I hear Currie is quite insecure and vindictive.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: January 27, 2013, 11:52:46 AM »

:dubious: there were 9 of us, why am I in charge of all of that?

You didn't lose a day traveling.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: January 27, 2013, 11:56:15 AM »
Also we need to get a sign made that says "deal with it" to hold up when people rage like what happened so often yesterday

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: January 27, 2013, 12:01:06 PM »
 :lol: you people

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: January 27, 2013, 12:01:39 PM »
LOL being in the student section I witnessed the flag fight or whatever you want to call it. But HOLY S***! That kid who was running with the Puerto Rico flag, yikes... You ran like 3 sections and looked tired AF. Bro, coming from another bro, I want to wish you the best of luck in you surviving diabetes. Or you're surely on your way to a nice case of type 2 diabetes. Have you ever heard of exercise or working out? My god, people like you are what destroy our obesity stats. I'm sure your parents are a bunch of fat pieces of s*** and don't take much pride in you, but man, hit up the gym. Whoever the obese kid was, i'm so sorry for you for a few reasons. 1. because you are obviously overweight (it's alright though) 2. you have probably never seen your own penis (sorry bro, fat chicks need loving too. keep that in mind) and 3. you got straight up embarassed at hilton on saturday. Take it sleazy... and i'm out :flush:

Did you really need a paragraph to make a bad fat joke?