Author Topic: I don't like Iowa State ( & WHO'S GOING TO AMES TO TELL 'EM?)  (Read 38146 times)

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
Re: Re: I don't like Iowa State ( & WHO'S GOING TO AMES TO TELL 'EM?)
« Reply #425 on: January 27, 2013, 03:34:52 PM »
Atleast a few of these guys making fun of skinny Fanning for being fat have to be fat themselves

No, I think they're all poors and can't afford any food. If I had to guess, they were just at the bars sipping water (free) while the goEMAW'rs were paying for drinks and supporting Ames' local business.

Their big steak at the nicest restaurant in town was 10 oz. The regular was 6 oz.  :dunno:

OMG! :lol:
I had their most expensive steak. $27.99. :blank:

It was comparable to an Applebees $6.99 lunch special.

It was really bad.  I'm no applebees fan, but I think you're slighting AB's a bit here.

The former nicest restaurant we wanted to go to that I remembered being decent from a past trip had closed down.
For a restaurant to succeed in Ames, it would need a dollar menu.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
Re: I don't like Iowa State ( & WHO'S GOING TO AMES TO TELL 'EM?)
« Reply #426 on: January 27, 2013, 03:35:49 PM »
OKclone, you're like a trainwreck. I can't look away.

Offline OKclone

• Taco Walk'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: January 27, 2013, 03:35:58 PM »
They served you a crap stake because you are ksu fans, they probably spit on it too.
RIP Coach Orr 1927-2013

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: January 27, 2013, 03:39:47 PM »
The second bar we went to was better than the first, Trim, Gooch, and I were sitting at the bar when a very attractive blonde came and stood between Trim and I to order drinks. Us, not being socially awkward and afraid of people, chatted her up. She said she was an ISU cheerleader and she thought we were K-State basketball players. I shut down the basketball player thing because I thought she was lying about being a cheerleader. Anyhow we ended up talking her for about 15 minutes while an unnamed member of our group who claims to be a filly slayer continued to talk to dudes while this beautiful blonde had her entire focus on our group. Well the conversation ended and aside from this girl and the large bucket of dumdum pops on the bar we had exhausted all we needed from this stop.

Track jacket incident.

I was already outside, in retrospect its noteworthy because he was one of only about 5 people all weekend who had the balls to say anything

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: January 27, 2013, 03:40:04 PM »
Clones, I'm the fat one.  I'm huge.  Fanning is tall and thin. 

The part that none of you get is that nothing we did can compare to the reactions of the Iowans we encountered in terms of being classless, etc.  I mean, fanning and I were called "faggots" and told that we were "in the USA so get that flag out of here."  I was physically accosted by a guy who probably has hs or college aged kids when I had the flag.  We were flipped off, told to "eff off!" etc. constantly by people off in the distance.  Yet we didn't employ any of these tactics. 

Your message boards are the same.  You can't berate me for yelling during free throws, chanting Hilton Silence or running around with a flag and then act the way you do.  IT just doesnt work that way.  Have some fun, enjoy life, and get over it. 

I am a giant fatass though.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: January 27, 2013, 03:43:14 PM »
Possibly blonde cheerleader and goEMAW groupie from the bars, but not sure:

Not her

Offline Havs

• Taco Walk'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #431 on: January 27, 2013, 03:52:54 PM »
I can verify that Fanning is not fat.

Offline OKclone

• Taco Walk'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: January 27, 2013, 03:53:48 PM »
He is ugly and poor though.
RIP Coach Orr 1927-2013

Offline OKclone

• Taco Walk'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: January 27, 2013, 03:55:02 PM »
RIP Coach Orr 1927-2013

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: January 27, 2013, 03:56:30 PM »
wait, what

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: January 27, 2013, 03:57:59 PM »
BTW, I'm not trashing on that cheerleader.  I talked to her only a little.  She seemed pretty cool. 

If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: January 27, 2013, 03:58:35 PM »
Possibly blonde cheerleader and goEMAW groupie from the bars, but not sure:

Not her

Huh. White blondes all look the same to me.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: January 27, 2013, 03:59:56 PM »
Also, the cyclonefanatic thread about the flag incident has reached epic proportions of inappropriateness. It is a full barrage of violent threats, sports smack (really?), homophobic slurs, etc.  I mean seriously.  woof

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: January 27, 2013, 04:00:15 PM »
BTW, I'm not trashing on that cheerleader.  I talked to her only a little.  She seemed pretty cool.

She was great, I'm just wondering where you found that. It should also be deleted.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: January 27, 2013, 04:03:21 PM »

She was great, I'm just wondering where you found that. It should also be deleted.

Noted.  It took 30 seconds to find.  ISU cheerleading facebook.  Some male cheerleader tagged in a pic.  Clicked profile.  Scanned friends.  First cheerleader I clicked on.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: January 27, 2013, 04:05:38 PM »
When did I get my fat ass kicked?  I must have forgotten that part.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: January 27, 2013, 04:06:58 PM »
Don't know if it is to be believed but would be LOL funny if fanning really was getting catfished.

That is a new trend in the cyclonefanatic thread.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: January 27, 2013, 04:07:52 PM »

It's weird how well Seattle handles all the rain up there.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: January 27, 2013, 04:35:56 PM »
When a pussy like that is begging for forgiveness,  back peddling,  and screaming "I mumped up" like a complete pussy, he's already lost his dignity, why add to it? He had already hit rock bottom. I bet if I would have made him kneel and kiss my hand he would have at that point.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: January 27, 2013, 04:37:20 PM »
Wait... but why didn't they knock his lights out...? sounds like some pussy-itis to me. Don't act tough, when clearly you didn't harm this guy at all.

Getting a needless assault charge seems kinda stupid when you've already gotten your point across, but then again your brief but glorious posting history suggests that you're far too simple to understand this idea. Consider anger management.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: January 27, 2013, 04:38:00 PM »
This "Fanning" character was calling this guy a pussy after he threw a hat. Then the guy who threw the hat proceeded to run. The emaw crew caught up to him and he was all apologetic and pointing fingers. But wait, this badass fanning guy or "trim" (slang for vagina. fitting) just let this guy go. Wait... but why didn't they knock his lights out...? sounds like some pussy-itis to me. Don't act tough, when clearly you didn't harm this guy at all. And good luck to nicname on the diabetes. Hope all of your parents die in car crashes, if they're not already dead. If they are, hope they are stuck in purgatory

really? 

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: January 27, 2013, 04:38:54 PM »
Last thing I'm going to post in this thread. 

goEMAW - 1
Hilton Silence - 0

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: January 27, 2013, 04:39:32 PM »
If they are, hope they are stuck in purgatory

:lol:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: January 27, 2013, 04:42:10 PM »
"Hil-ton Si-lence!"- nicname, all game.  :lol:

Offline cyguytillidie

• Taco Walk'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: January 27, 2013, 04:44:33 PM »
This "Fanning" character was calling this guy a pussy after he threw a hat. Then the guy who threw the hat proceeded to run. The emaw crew caught up to him and he was all apologetic and pointing fingers. But wait, this badass fanning guy or "trim" (slang for vagina. fitting) just let this guy go. Wait... but why didn't they knock his lights out...? sounds like some pussy-itis to me. Don't act tough, when clearly you didn't harm this guy at all. And good luck to nicname on the diabetes. Hope all of your parents die in car crashes, if they're not already dead. If they are, hope they are stuck in purgatory
Stop posting. wtf would you even say that? smh