Author Topic: the wild crusaders of manhattan  (Read 29889 times)

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: the wild crusaders of manhattan
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2013, 04:10:46 PM »
There are some rumors that now that Bramlage is considered the fOOD, City Auditorium is now being called the present OOD, or the pOOD.

Offline EMADUB

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2013, 05:33:17 PM »
 :
There are some rumors that now that Bramlage is considered the fOOD, City Auditorium is now being called the present OOD, or the pOOD.

Can confirm. I have been doing on some exegetical work on the Hebrew Bible all day today in my monk cave and found out that the original Greek word for City Aditorium is "a place of really angry, awkward an awesome fans." So the rumors have some meat to them, with this definition coming to me by the Holy Spirit/Tim Tebows newest book.

#MCCupyCityAditorium

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2013, 06:29:00 PM »
I expect in game updates on the blood bath in city auditorium for us out-of-state crusaders

Offline EMADUB

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2013, 07:20:31 PM »
About 5 min till tip and the Holy Spirit is very present here at City. MCC is clearly winning the warmup jersey contest as Ozarks looks like they were made by that Blind guy Jesus healed with spit and mud.

Offline O-town Kat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2013, 07:36:02 PM »
 :popcorn:

Offline EMADUB

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2013, 08:01:03 PM »
Down 12 with 5 min left in the half

Jk!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our boys in blue made a heck of a come back and the score at half  is 44 43 the team that rhymes with Smozark.

Offline EMADUB

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2013, 08:07:20 PM »
Here are my ____EMADUB analysis.

We are down one and have made a lot of threes and they have a tall guy that makes inside the paint shots. Also the refs must of have been paid off with Amy Grant CDs or something.

What we need to do to win:

Win the half by two!!!!!!!

Offline EMADUB

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2013, 09:47:12 PM »
WildCrusder Chapter 9 Verseth 1( ps that isour conference record)

And after an amazing come back in the first halfeth to pull it within one, the junkyard crusaders came out punching(literally one of our players got a T and it got angry up in City) and took the lead ad never looked back. The half was full of threes swishing, three point play fist pumps, and as the seconds ticked of the clock, EMADUB raised his hands out of jubilee just like Moses did when he needed the sun to stay up for 48 hours. The teams gracefully gathered together after and raised thanks to The Lord Almighty, but every pure crudader heart in that building was lifting a little bit more praise than the Ambassadors from the land of Joplin Missery.

Offline EMADUB

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2013, 06:01:54 PM »
Hey guys long time no see. I feel as guilty as Judas for not updating all the goEmawers on this historic week in MCC hoops. So lets get started shall we?

Did you ever find your self relating more with Eve, Mary, Deborah, or Easter more in church/that Tim Tebow John 316 commercial during that Super Bowl a couple years back? Well then you would be happy to know that the women crusaders are ranked number 3 in the nation out of all division two non scholarship Bible schools through out America.

Now some news for the men that he goose bumps every time they hear the original 300 story in which Gideon and 300 men defeated a butt load of people with clay pots. MCCs game agains Calvery last Saturday was like David and Goliath, but in this story Goliath litteraly stepped on David and Calvery was left worse off than when Masa Self ran over Elijah Johnson with a bus. Grace was supposed to be a close game, but we shot the three ball as beautifully as Amy Grant was before she got old and fat. Needless to say we destroyed them.

This weekend has two key games for MCC's goal for the one seed in our region. We will look the Avenge our lone region loss against CBC tonight in City ad tomorrow is part two of the dramatic newly formed rivalry of BBC/MCC. 3 things you need to know about them. 1. Imagine a team full of Will Spradlings that are worse 2. The two teams got in a debate after wards and it almost lead to 3rd degree 6th commandment breaking. 3. The only good part of BBC is this kid I know and he finally opened his Bible and read his emails from Tim Tebow and transferred to MCC.

Btw I think I have like 3/4 of the read count on here cause I keep reading it and laughing at my own jokes.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2013, 06:08:09 PM »
I was worried the Crusaders had lost and taken your zeal with them.  Good to hear things are right on track.  Kick CBC's ass

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2013, 07:30:26 PM »
Did you ever find your self relating more with Eve, Mary, Deborah, or Easter more in church/that Tim Tebow John 316 commercial during that Super Bowl a couple years back?

Yes, always.

Offline Poster formerly known as jthutch

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2013, 03:41:20 PM »
Great thread I have been rolling with all the Bible references.

Sent from my VS950 4G using Tapatalk 2

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2013, 12:06:32 AM »

This has been a very good thread.

Offline EMADUB

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2013, 10:51:36 PM »
Guys, I am so sorry that I am so late with all these updates. I know you guys will forgive me because the good Lord 6 pound 8 ounce Baby Jesus said that people have to forgive people 70x7 times. So I am still good for 489 times.

Anyway, I actually have an excuse why this did not come sooner. While in my monk cave looking and exegeting Proverbs 31(btw Solomon would put fanning to shame with the amount of women he loved), this old guy Joseph Ratzinger, or Benedict XVI as some people call him was wearing that stupid Notre Dame shirt he always wears and was bragging about that 5-OT game. You guys should be proud, I drove him to retirement by arguing with him that K-state was soon going to take over Notre Dame’s spot as most recognizable brand in the NCAA.

Back to what matters here, The Good News of Crusader Basketball. How were last weekend’s games against higher ranked regional teams? HA! More like last weekend’s demolishment of super pud teams. CBC?#14 in the nation? Yea right, NEXT. Baptist Bible? Not even worth talking about cause we took care of business just like that woman did when that bad guy came to her tent and she put him to sleep and then drove a stake through his skull.

We are number one in MCCC, and now thanks to CBC losing again, #1 in our region. This is good cause if they would have won then it would have come down to a coin flip. Chick Fi-La found out about this last year and pulled their sponsorship of the NCCAA(prouncced out loud as N Double C Double A) cause of “casting lots”

More updates later this week as Conference Tournament is in Joplin Missery, and many of MCC students are making the crusade to Ozark and prior to the game we will be having a  “Christian Tailgate/ I am not sure what PAK stands for exactly but I am going to go ahead and say that this is a” PAK

Thanks for all of your encouragement on this thread’s status. I might as well call all of you Barnabas. If you are not a stud Greek speaker like me, then you would not know that this actually means one of encouragement.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2013, 11:04:04 PM »

EMADUB with another fine post.  :thumbs:

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2013, 01:30:08 PM »
Mods, can we get an MCC icon for good ol' EMADUB?

Offline SabiNation

• Katpak'r
  • USA Handball - Rio 2016
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2013, 02:36:06 PM »
Thanks for the update, EMADUB
"If i worked for the NY times, and my boss told me 'hey. if you keep ranking ksu so high, we may fire you' i would tell my boss to 'bring it on.'"  -FFF

Offline EMADUB

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2013, 06:54:52 PM »
Mods, can we get an MCC icon for good ol' EMADUB?

If this happens and that thing under it said either FightingDT's (Daniel Thomas MCC Alum) or Tim Tebow Aggie, Then my prayers from last night will be answered.

Then I can move on to praying I find an answer to how the heck I can get an Avatar small enough. The shirtless pic of Timmy in the rain or the screen shot of the dad of Tenatious D keep saying it is not a avatar or it is too big.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
the wild crusaders of manhattan
« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2013, 07:09:23 PM »
Is it true MCC has a Popeyes in its Union? Does it even have a Union? Someone told me these things but my faith is weak.

Offline EMADUB

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2013, 11:52:49 PM »
Is it true MCC has a Popeyes in its Union? Does it even have a Union? Someone told me these things but my faith is weak.

Fear not, your faith is not  a weak faith but rather one of smartness. We have no union and we got no Popeyes. I wish cause I love fried chicken more than Solomon loved all 700 of his wives.

Oh and here is the updated bracket on this weekends Tourney with today's games coming to a close.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2013, 12:04:45 AM »

This thread just keeps getting better and better. Finest kind, EMADUB, finest kind.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2013, 12:05:00 AM »
"a team that sucked more than Judas's faithfulness" might be the best thing you've ever posted, which is saying something.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2013, 02:34:12 AM »
I had no idea what a treasure MCCC basketball was.  Just look at them.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
the wild crusaders of manhattan
« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2013, 07:43:16 AM »
Birtell the Turtle!!!!!!

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2013, 10:38:32 PM »
I had no idea what a treasure MCCC basketball was.  Just look at them.

LOL at the old guys on the front row with M-C-C on their faces