Author Topic: Another school shooting  (Read 491198 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: Another school shooting
« Reply #5950 on: August 05, 2019, 12:38:39 PM »
Let me forever live in your head, Chings.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #5951 on: August 05, 2019, 12:42:23 PM »
the hog bodies become pseudo walls which helps slow the advance of the feral hog army. but it also traps you IN the fire zone. now the battle is isolated to this spot. fleeing is no longer an option (also you just filled two batches of Bunch-O-Baloons for the kids and good luck getting them inside after that) so you have to keep the lead flying. it's a solid wall of hog parts and ordinance. only your weapon, unlimited cheap asian ammo, and the american constitution which protects your right to own both can keep this water balloon party secure.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #5952 on: August 05, 2019, 12:49:53 PM »
Write that book, @ben_ji.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5953 on: August 05, 2019, 12:51:29 PM »
Literal lol

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5954 on: August 05, 2019, 12:51:42 PM »
lol

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5955 on: August 05, 2019, 12:51:45 PM »
You've barely had time to get another Busch Light out of the cooler before the second wave comes. Your gun barrel is bright red but luckily uncle sam lets you own multiple high capacity weapons of various calibers. you think over the scene in Tremors with the wall of guns and your mind tries to focus on which one to choose (also you're distracted by your fully erect penis). The american and confederate flags whip in the breeze behind you. your kids are singing that rough ridin' old town road bullshit song you hate. this is the time for decisive decisiveness. you pick up your Steyr AUG (american made, looks like a space gun, rough ridin' sick) and let fly. your kids are still singing that rough ridin' SONG. no time to discipline them now, you're disciplining feral hogs, american style.

Offline meow meow

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5956 on: August 05, 2019, 12:53:05 PM »
 :lol:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5957 on: August 05, 2019, 01:17:22 PM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5958 on: August 05, 2019, 01:25:44 PM »
dax is going to absolutely explain how Toledo is actually Dayton

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5959 on: August 05, 2019, 01:28:26 PM »
probably just bring up 57 states

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5960 on: August 05, 2019, 01:29:02 PM »
No, it's going to be the uh uh uh stuff again
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5961 on: August 05, 2019, 01:36:20 PM »
The Democratic Front runner sent his love to Houston and Michigan.   

LibDerp Nation:  Hyper Aware since November 2016

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5962 on: August 05, 2019, 01:39:37 PM »

So saying the shooting was in Toledo is something only a huge idiot would do right?

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5963 on: August 05, 2019, 01:41:54 PM »

https://twitter.com/MattZemek/status/1158405442864705536

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5964 on: August 05, 2019, 01:42:35 PM »

So saying the shooting was in Toledo is something only a huge idiot would do right?

I'll remember to call everyone who mis-speaks a huge idiot.   So in that case, the last Dem pres and the current Dem frontrunner are "huge idiots" along with the current pres.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5965 on: August 05, 2019, 02:06:46 PM »

I'll remember to call everyone who mis-speaks a huge idiot.   So in that case, the last Dem pres and the current Dem frontrunner are "huge idiots" along with the current pres.

Would you consider saying the noise from windmills causes brain cancer a mis-speak?

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5966 on: August 05, 2019, 02:10:35 PM »
sd  :lol:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5967 on: August 05, 2019, 02:12:35 PM »

Would you consider saying the noise from windmills causes brain cancer a mis-speak?

Probably so, but I do enjoy you're constantly bringing that up considering that environmental groups in Germany are successfully blocking  wind mill construction projects due to environmental concerns.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5968 on: August 05, 2019, 02:14:18 PM »

Probably so, but I do enjoy you're constantly bringing that up considering that environmental groups in Germany are successfully blocking  wind mill construction projects due to environmental concerns.
Dead birds and noise =/= brain cancer
:adios:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5969 on: August 05, 2019, 02:18:30 PM »

I didn't say anything about cancer.   

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5970 on: August 05, 2019, 02:21:27 PM »
You've barely had time to get another Busch Light out of the cooler before the second wave comes. Your gun barrel is bright red but luckily uncle sam lets you own multiple high capacity weapons of various calibers. you think over the scene in Tremors with the wall of guns and your mind tries to focus on which one to choose (also you're distracted by your fully erect penis). The american and confederate flags whip in the breeze behind you. your kids are singing that rough ridin' old town road bullshit song you hate. this is the time for decisive decisiveness. you pick up your Steyr AUG (american made, looks like a space gun, rough ridin' sick) and let fly. your kids are still singing that rough ridin' SONG. no time to discipline them now, you're disciplining feral hogs, american style.

Oh wow, that was decent. 

But well short of the SD of old.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5971 on: August 05, 2019, 02:25:33 PM »

I think windmills can have some effect on birds but you'd have to be very stupid to say the noise causes brain cancer.  You apparently disagree and believe there is the potential that noise from a windmill may be a carcinogen.  One of us will be proven right and the other total dip wad with manure for brains.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5972 on: August 05, 2019, 02:47:35 PM »

I didn't say anything about cancer.
So your response to DugDick was a non-sequitur. Thanks for sorting that out.
:adios:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5973 on: August 05, 2019, 02:52:00 PM »

I think windmills can have some effect on birds but you'd have to be very stupid to say the noise causes brain cancer.  You apparently disagree and believe there is the potential that noise from a windmill may be a carcinogen.  One of us will be proven right and the other total dip wad with manure for brains.

Nope, I agreed with you.   But resident libderp nation has long held that that windmills offer far more positive than negative.   It's gotten to the point that even EuroGreens are blocking further wind mill roll outs.

But let's not let this distract us from the major issue at hand here and that's LibDerp Leadership provoking crazies to commit acts of terrorism and rage.