Author Topic: Another school shooting  (Read 492808 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: Another school shooting
« Reply #5150 on: March 31, 2018, 01:16:58 PM »
Bucket, do you still think Medical Errors don't exist? I need to know what I'm getting into here.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5151 on: March 31, 2018, 01:23:55 PM »
I don't think those kids are the anti christ like some dipshit conservatives do, but I do believe they're soaking in this fame to a point where they can't believe they don't get into a school because they're not smart, but feel like they should because they're popular now.

Online bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5152 on: March 31, 2018, 01:24:19 PM »
Bucket, do you still think Medical Errors don't exist? I need to know what I'm getting into here.

Lol wut?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5153 on: March 31, 2018, 01:28:07 PM »
Don't play dumb, bud.

Lol. Dammit. Bucket deleted his post. Anyways bucket said "it's not a real thing" and he's wrong.

http://www.mdmag.com/conference-coverage/aapa-2017/medical-errors-the-third-leading-cause-of-death-in-the-united-states

Online bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5154 on: March 31, 2018, 01:38:35 PM »
Don't play dumb, bud.

Lol. Dammit. Bucket deleted his post. Anyways bucket said "it's not a real thing" and he's wrong.

http://www.mdmag.com/conference-coverage/aapa-2017/medical-errors-the-third-leading-cause-of-death-in-the-united-states

I honestly didn't see your post and I'm happy to respond to it and why I deleted said post.

First, the statistics are presented as fact when they're not. My problem with the image was that is was deceptively misleading. I mistakenly said it wasn't a real thing, which one could argue, but that's not an argument I'm interested in having. Plus, that's not what that thread is about anyways. That meme lists a bunch of issues that kill more Americans than guns. That's fair but most of them are either from natural causes or from personal vices that effect the user and not innocent people. So, I think it's a stupid argument but it's true to an extent.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5155 on: March 31, 2018, 01:48:00 PM »
Ppl dying sucks man. Guns suck too, but I still don't believe these kids really gaf about the matter. I get the criticism, but I also think they're getting crap on too hard too. They're 40 miles north of Miami. Gun violence and gangs are a real problem in that city that they didn't gaf about until their white privileged ass saw a few of their classmates die that they never talked to.

Online bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5156 on: March 31, 2018, 01:48:10 PM »
I don't think those kids are the anti christ like some dipshit conservatives do, but I do believe they're soaking in this fame to a point where they can't believe they don't get into a school because they're not smart, but feel like they should because they're popular now.

Wacky, here's the link to the interview that I believe Laura Ingraham and others are talking about. David Hogg never suggests or says he believes he should get into a college because he's become a figure in the gun control debate. In fact, he says a lot of smart people who are working to bring positive change to the world get rejected. It seems like you're choosing to believe the narrative Laura Ingraham and other are painting because you don't like the kid.

https://www.tmz.com/2018/03/27/parkland-leader-david-hogg-rejected-colleges-emma-gonzalez/?adid=hero3

Online bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5157 on: March 31, 2018, 01:50:23 PM »
Ppl dying sucks man. Guns suck too, but I still don't believe these kids really gaf about the matter. I get the criticism, but I also think they're getting crap on too hard too. They're 40 miles north of Miami. Gun violence and gangs are a real problem in that city that they didn't gaf about until their white privileged ass saw a few of their classmates die that they never talked to.

People react differently when it becomes personal. It shouldn't be that surprising.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5158 on: March 31, 2018, 01:58:31 PM »
Right or wrong, they're recent reflection on the matter shouldn't be a deciding point on what we do with gun control. A constant problem that's been discussed since our founding fathers found this country. I'm not saying they should shut the eff up, I just know what an attention whore I was at 18 and I don't feel like they're totally genuine at this point. For the record, I hate guns, hunting, etc.

Online bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5159 on: March 31, 2018, 02:07:20 PM »
Right or wrong, they're recent reflection on the matter shouldn't be a deciding point on what we do with gun control.

Hundreds of thousands of other people marched with them last weekend. A lot of reports suggest a majority of Americans are in favor of stricter gun laws.

I'm not saying they should shut the eff up, I just know what an attention whore I was at 18 and I don't feel like they're totally genuine at this point. For the record, I hate guns, hunting, etc.

They didn't seek the media attention. The media went to them. It's irresponsible to blame these students for networks asking them questions.

The Big Train

« Reply #5160 on: March 31, 2018, 02:10:14 PM »
What would make them more genuine in your eyes Wacky?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5161 on: March 31, 2018, 02:16:09 PM »
I think even these kids are surprised about how upset/enrages they are making a segment.  No reason to go away when you are making people lose their minds.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5162 on: March 31, 2018, 02:30:02 PM »
IDK, TBT. I'm probably being too critical.

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5163 on: March 31, 2018, 03:01:20 PM »

omg dude

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5164 on: March 31, 2018, 03:06:30 PM »
Yeah, man. Different opinion on the matter. Weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5165 on: March 31, 2018, 03:11:24 PM »
Right or wrong, they're recent reflection on the matter shouldn't be a deciding point on what we do with gun control. A constant problem that's been discussed since our founding fathers found this country. I'm not saying they should shut the eff up, I just know what an attention whore I was at 18 and I don't feel like they're totally genuine at this point. For the record, I hate guns, hunting, etc.

i believe you're thinking of the finding fathers.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5166 on: March 31, 2018, 03:16:12 PM »
That's what you took out of that? My constant theme of murdering the English language? I thought I had some sound stuff in there other than the right words.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5167 on: March 31, 2018, 03:19:40 PM »
i'm not particularly interested in the topic of how genuine are the surviving parkland high school students in their gun control advocacy, wackycat.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #5168 on: March 31, 2018, 06:25:29 PM »
The rage over laura ingram is equally lol
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Online bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5169 on: March 31, 2018, 08:52:00 PM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5170 on: March 31, 2018, 09:14:29 PM »
I just don't think whining non-stop about her losing her sponsors will help.  Stop all the whining/crying, she will be fine

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5171 on: March 31, 2018, 09:26:04 PM »
Her job is literally to say dumb partisan crap on tv and these advertisers knew that when they bought time on her show. Pretty cowardly to disassociate now
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5172 on: March 31, 2018, 09:33:31 PM »
Her job is literally to say dumb partisan crap on tv and these advertisers knew that when they bought time on her show. Pretty cowardly to disassociate now

free mkt

Online Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #5173 on: March 31, 2018, 09:39:42 PM »
I was unaware of her pre-Lebron.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire