Author Topic: Manti Te'o........WTF??  (Read 89566 times)

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Manti Te'o........WTF??
« Reply #125 on: January 16, 2013, 05:18:38 PM »
Go Cats You Guys!

Colin is Blue Steel'ing the crap out of that photo

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 16, 2013, 05:22:35 PM »
SO rough ridin' WEIRD

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 16, 2013, 05:23:04 PM »
Here's a great thread

http://www.irishenvy.com/forums/leprechaun-lounge/84692-lennay-kekua-possible-hoax.html

Lots of Mormon bashing, prayers that she actually did exist/die for ND's reputation's sake, "ND's morals are what separates us from everyone else"... you get the picture.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 16, 2013, 05:25:26 PM »
great PR move. what a douche, though.
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline MixBerryCrunch

• Señor Vol
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Anybody want a peanut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 16, 2013, 05:27:32 PM »
Oh man, is there anyone in the world that it would suck more to be right now than Manti Te'O? He will not get drafted now, just no way in hell. Which is good for the NFL because he is as shitty a linebacker as he is a human.
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 16, 2013, 05:28:35 PM »
Has anyone seen the obit of Thomas Robinson's mom?  :dunno:

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 16, 2013, 05:29:17 PM »
Oh man, is there anyone in the world that it would suck more to be right now than Manti Te'O? He will not get drafted now, just no way in hell. Which is good for the NFL because he is as shitty a linebacker as he is a human.

I don't think an NFL team looking to win games will give a crap about this.  He will go in the first two or three rounds.
:adios:

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 16, 2013, 05:29:53 PM »
w@w

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 16, 2013, 05:32:25 PM »
either he is trying to cover this up (what I believe) or he got catfish'd  :lol:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 16, 2013, 05:34:02 PM »
Either way, he's a rough ridin' idiot. That's for sure.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: January 16, 2013, 05:35:28 PM »
He deserves all of this

Offline j-von

• Katpak'r
  • Hates The Band
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 16, 2013, 05:37:00 PM »
Update (6:10 p.m.): Manti Te'o's statement:

This is incredibly embarrassing to talk about, but over an extended period of time, I developed an emotional relationship with a woman I met online. We maintained what I thought to be an authentic relationship by communicating frequently online and on the phone, and I grew to care deeply about her. To realize that I was the victim of what was apparently someone's sick joke and constant lies was, and is, painful and humiliating. It further pains me that the grief I felt and the sympathies expressed to me at the time of my grandmother's death in September were in any way deepened by what I believed to be another significant loss in my life. I am enormously grateful for the support of my family, friends and Notre Dame fans throughout this year. To think that I shared with them my happiness about my relationship and details that I thought to be true about her just makes me sick. I hope that people can understand how trying and confusing this whole experience has been. In retrospect, I obviously should have been much more cautious. If anything good comes of this, I hope it is that others will be far more guarded when they engage with people online than I was. Fortunately, I have many wonderful things in my life, and I'm looking forward to putting this painful experience behind me as I focus on preparing for the NFL Draft.

Offline HELLHAMMER

• Katpak'r
  • BO DARVILLE'S STUNT DOUBLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: January 16, 2013, 05:38:09 PM »
Manti Gay'o.    Own it boy, it isn't the 80's anymore.
High on Crack, Toting a Machine Gun

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 16, 2013, 05:38:27 PM »

Loser didn't even get laid in his Catfish experience :lol:

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 16, 2013, 05:39:50 PM »
notre dame saying that manti and his family informed them on december 26 that he was the victim of a hoax

wtf, story is so weird

This isn't about any hoaxes.  Clearly Manti was just gay with the dude running the account.  It was a way for them to be all lovie dovie in public without being outed as mommies.  Sometimes being secretly gay in public has its downside.  I say if you want to bang a dude, then bang you a fuckin dude and let those chips fall where they may.

That would still be a hoax, but it isn't the least believable thing.  Also, why kill the girl off and use it to further your story?

There's a lot of pressure on football players not to be openly gay.  Maybe they realized their forbidden love was too risky for Manti's career and they decided it would be romantic to end their relationship by publicly killing it.  Meaningful symbolism here for those guys.  They're entitled to mourn the loss of their love 8mp.  Media support was just an unintended benefit.  He still suffered and played through it.  Even steven then? :dunno:

Gay is 'in' thesedays. If anything, being secretly gay would have garnered even more media attention/support

Name one openly gay football star.  Don't be a dumbass Abe.

You're right, there are none. Which would make it an even bigger story

Openly gay doesn't win the Heisman for a linebacker and you rough ridin' know it.  Bigger story for the media?  rough ridin' of course.  The kind of press a football player wants in his Heisman campaign?  No rough ridin' way.  I told you not to be a dumbass Abe, but you did it anyway.  Pud move being such a dumbass Abe, pud move. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 16, 2013, 05:41:14 PM »
eff him. he told reporters after her "death" that "her family" didn't want any pictures or obituaries of her released.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 16, 2013, 05:41:40 PM »

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 16, 2013, 05:42:42 PM »
OK,  now it looks like they're spinning this as Te'o was a hoax victim. Someone tricked him on the phone and on Twitter. The Deadspin piece has a quote from Te'o's father saying the girlfriend came to Hawaii when Mantei was home, so they'd meet there. Guys, this is gonna be really interesting.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 16, 2013, 05:43:07 PM »

Loser didn't even get laid in his Catfish experience :lol:

Yeah I'm not really sure you understand how any of this works.

Also, this will be fun:
http://www.domerdomain.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42998&page=5

The only reason the fraudster pulled this off was because he was dealing with an exceedingly decent and guileless young man who wear's his great Christian love for others on his sleeve, and probably could not in his wildest imagination envision the possibility of such duplicity from someone purported to be a sick, dying young woman.

People are sick.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 16, 2013, 05:43:55 PM »
OK,  now it looks like they're spinning this as Te'o was a hoax victim. Someone tricked him on the phone and on Twitter. The Deadspin piece has a quote from Te'o's father saying the girlfriend came to Hawaii when Mantei was home, so they'd meet there. Guys, this is gonna be really interesting.

yeah, he shoulda read the article first.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 16, 2013, 05:45:08 PM »
eff him. he told reporters after her "death" that "her family" didn't want any pictures or obituaries of her released.

He's unquestionably a total piece of crap.  The rough ridin' official ND press release states that he and his family told ND it was fake on December 26th, yet ND and Teo let the press continue to run with right on through the NC game including Teo still talking it up in interviews. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline "storm"nut

• SOCK (outed by The Laundromat)
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 16, 2013, 05:46:21 PM »

Yep either way. They are lying but why.
RIP Fatty

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 16, 2013, 05:46:50 PM »
Lance Armstrong gotta be, like, hey cool, now nobody will care what I told that fat bitch.

Offline MixBerryCrunch

• Señor Vol
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Anybody want a peanut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: January 16, 2013, 05:47:29 PM »

I don't think an NFL team looking to win games will give a crap about this.  He will go in the first two or three rounds.

Why would they draft a shitty linebacker with even shittier character?
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: January 16, 2013, 05:49:15 PM »
Lance Armstrong gotta be, like, hey cool, now nobody will care what I told that fat bitch.

Was definitely just about to post that Lance Armstrong is the big winner in all of this.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12