Author Topic: SNYDER AND CLOSE CONFIDANTS: JOHN CURRIE PROMOTION RELATED THREAD  (Read 21633 times)

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
The rumors are RAMPANT about how much every single coach on campus hates Currie (save for Weber, obviously), but of particular interest to us here at goEMAW.com are those concerned with LHC Bill Snyder.

It has been brought to our attention that Bill may prefer to hang it up than deal with Currie any longer. 

We haven't decided who to endorse in this battle, but we are willing to listen to each side.  Please feel free to reach out to us  if you feel compelled to do so (ememberray aniervay tepsay aintpay), we may or may not be able to help.

Go Cats!

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 10:28:18 AM by Pete »

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
If you have info that you feel should be out there but don't want to post it please PM me and I will post what the world needs to know.  Or, you can PM me with secrets that shouldn't be out there and I won't post them unless you tell me to.  Confide in me, friends. 

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
 :sdeek: THIS MUST BE PINNED IMMEDIATELY :sdeek:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Typical Bill.  Punt and let the D take their turn.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
This goes for ex-KSU beat journalists as well.  You know who you are, you beautiful sons of bitches.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
#TeamLHOFHCBS

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
Do we want a Currie SLTH hire or Sean Snyder as KSUHFB?

the choices are ours, and ours alone!

Offline captaincrap

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
The rumors are RAMPANT about how much every single coach on campus hates Currie (save for Weber, obviously), but of particular interest to us here at goEMAW.com are those concerned with LHC LHC Bill Snyder.

It has been brought to our attention that Bill may prefer to hang it up than deal with Currie any longer. 

Yeah, sorry to tell you that literally no part of this is true.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
The rumors are RAMPANT about how much every single coach on campus hates Currie (save for Weber, obviously), but of particular interest to us here at goEMAW.com are those concerned with LHC LHC Bill Snyder.

every rumor is true, especially to the anti-currieites

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Welp, you are calling some very connected people "liars" then, friend. 

Offline captaincrap

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
The rumors are RAMPANT about how much every single coach on campus hates Currie (save for Weber, obviously), but of particular interest to us here at goEMAW.com are those concerned with LHC LHC LHC Bill Snyder.

lol. OK.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
CC is back!!!

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The rumors are RAMPANT about how much every single coach on campus hates Currie (save for Weber, obviously), but of particular interest to us here at goEMAW.com are those concerned with LHC LHC LHC Bill Snyder.

lol. OK.

I welcome your input.  It's a nice balance to all the people who are sharing info with us that is opposite from what you say.   :thumbs:

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Nice to see you again cap'n :cheers:
:adios:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
captain, when you didn't come over and drop hints about our game times for the first football game I thought you were gone for good.  really good to have you back!  :excited:

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I love the captain.  I feel that needed to be said. 

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile

Offline captaincrap

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
captain, when you didn't come over and drop hints about our game times for the first football game I thought you were gone for good.  really good to have you back!  :excited:

I have lurked now and then. Will still try to keep you guys on the right path when I can. I find the constant Currie-bashing tiresome and misguided, so I haven't posted as often.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Seriously though, capatain, you should know that there really are serious grumblings.

There are always two sides...but there are grumblings.

Offline captaincrap

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Seriously though, capatain, you should know that there really are serious grumblings.

I can't speak to who told you what, since I don't know who it was or what their motivation is. I can probably guess who it was and why he said it though... But based on what I have been told FB's problem isn't / wasn't with JC.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile

I have lurked now and then. Will still try to keep you guys on the right path when I can. I find the constant Currie-bashing tiresome and misguided, so I haven't posted as often.

You have to at least admit his western outfits for NUTPAKS are very :dubious:

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I can't speak to who told you what, since I don't know who it was or what their motivation is. I can probably guess who it was and why he said it though... But based on what I have been told FB's problem isn't / wasn't with JC.

yeah, we were happy to hear he was heading north but some people said he was just the pawn.