Author Topic: SNYDER AND CLOSE CONFIDANTS: JOHN CURRIE PROMOTION RELATED THREAD  (Read 21631 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Boy oh boy . . . what a pickle.

What . . . a . . . pickle.

Dang

Offline Blackcats

• I Know Stuff You Don't
  • Combo-Fan
  • LOUD NOISES!
    • View Profile
The rumors are RAMPANT about how much every single coach on campus hates Currie (save for Weber, obviously), but of particular interest to us here at goEMAW.com are those concerned with LHC LHC LHC Bill Snyder.

It has been brought to our attention that Bill may prefer to hang it up than deal with Currie any longer. 

Yeah, sorry to tell you that literally no part of this is true.

every rumor is true, especially to the anti-currieites

anti-currieites

They're the Birthers of College Football.
BlackCats does it right and is clearly a good person. - Steve Dave
BlackCats is a vital member of this blogging community, and a close personal friend of mine. -meow meow
I yearn for your nuggets. - Shooter Jones

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
The rumors are RAMPANT about how much every single coach on campus hates Currie (save for Weber, obviously), but of particular interest to us here at goEMAW.com are those concerned with LHC LHC LHC Bill Snyder.

It has been brought to our attention that Bill may prefer to hang it up than deal with Currie any longer. 

anti-currieites

some very real lines can be drawn, great metaphor (did i use metaphor correct?)

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
We have equestrian?  :confused:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile

How do horses spend all their scholly money? I never saw one in class.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile

anti-currieites

I think you meant analogy!

:D

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile

whitney got engaged on the football field

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
The rumors are RAMPANT about how much every single coach on campus hates Currie (save for Weber, obviously), but of particular interest to us here at goEMAW.com are those concerned with LHC LHC LHC LHC Bill Snyder.

anti-currieites

:thumbs:
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Blackcats

• I Know Stuff You Don't
  • Combo-Fan
  • LOUD NOISES!
    • View Profile

Have to pay Mr. Ed for interpreter fees.
BlackCats does it right and is clearly a good person. - Steve Dave
BlackCats is a vital member of this blogging community, and a close personal friend of mine. -meow meow
I yearn for your nuggets. - Shooter Jones

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
I had a very reliable person tell me tale that a female sport coaching staff has the opinion that Currie is widely hated by coaches (and by that particular coach).  Is this true?  I don't know.  People say crazy things sometimes.  Who knows.

Not that this is necessarily bad if it is true....I mean, if you suck at your job, you probably hate your boss.  But here's the dilemma , if you are good at your job and your boss is bad, you probably hate your boss.

It's a pickle, folks!

But, we'll get to the bottom this, don't you worry. 

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
The rumors are RAMPANT about how much every single coach on campus hates Currie (save for Weber, obviously), but of particular interest to us here at goEMAW.com are those concerned with LHC LHC LHC LHC Bill Snyder.

anti-currieites

:thumbs:
i should have said correctly.  damn.  it.   :users:

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
CC, I'm glad you're back. But I have to say, I know a lot of people who work in and around the K-State athletic department. You are the first person to disagree that everyone hates Currie. Can you at least tell us why so many people think everyone hates him?

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Hookers and blow, of course.

Offline ELL3

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
What's amazing (from my undercover TARD investigation) that the old line Tards would favor Currie over Old Bill. They are so happy with the chicken nuggets hire ("oscar is really an upgrade from that filthy mouthed Martin") that they will be all in when Currie announces Houston Nutt as the next coach

Offline EMAWesome

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
After chatting it up with some equestrian friends they made the statement "I don't even consider currie the AD anymore"

Me: what??

Them: He's a douche nozzel and fake, probably gone soon.

Me: wow

So the Equestrian team is the driving force of change in our Athletic Department? I think Eastcat has shed some light on the root of the problem  :party:

I bet the get new kewl uniforms all the time too!

Offline KSUBrian

• Combo-Fan
  • Weird Robert is #1
    • View Profile

Hookers and blow, of course.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
After chatting it up with some equestrian friends they made the statement "I don't even consider currie the AD anymore"

Me: what??

Them: He's a douche nozzel and fake, probably gone soon.

Me: wow

So the Equestrian team is the driving force of change in our Athletic Department? I think Eastcat has shed some light on the root of the problem  :party:

I bet the get new kewl uniforms all the time too!

Whitney was on th equestrian team.  Probably heard it from her who heard it through her Dadpa

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I find it really odd that cc said all of the currie talk has kept him off the board, yet he chooses to return out of the blue to rebut the first fire john currie thread title in months.

Consider that excuse debunked.  Nevertheless, cc you are always welcome and all things considered should probably be #1 pi victim of goEMAW.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
cc is to jc as casey scott was to weiser

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
except cc has the balls to post.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
CC, find out if Currie would be up for doing a competition of sorts for charity.  I win, all proceeds to the FFF Fund.  He wins, all proceeds to his charity (I assume WSC).

Also, everyone else, 100% that everything CC is claiming is false is actually true.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
honestly, if we win games in football and basketball IDGAF who he pisses off or how he runs crap.  keep building crap.  keep winning.  I'll love him.  the problem obviously being that he doesn't get credit for the games bill is currently winning and he doesn't get credit for the games frank won.  hell, he also gets an asterisk next to this season's basketball games because these are 100% frank's guys.  but, if he can bring in a winning football coach and keep the basketball team in the NCAA tourny 4 out of 5 years I'll be his biggest fan.  I doubt he's around long enough for us to find out though. and I doubt he can keep us winning basketball games with oscar weber as our coach.  I would like nothing more than to be wrong though.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Accepting the Trim Charity Challenge would hike up everyone's opinion of him too.

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
i nominate Trim for the csourky for best philanthropist

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
honestly, if we win games in football and basketball IDGAF who he pisses off or how he runs crap.  keep building crap.  keep winning.  I'll love him.  the problem obviously being that he doesn't get credit for the games bill is currently winning and he doesn't get credit for the games frank won.  hell, he also gets an asterisk next to this season's basketball games because these are 100% frank's guys.  but, if he can bring in a winning football coach and keep the basketball team in the NCAA tourny 4 out of 5 years I'll be his biggest fan.  I doubt he's around long enough for us to find out though. and I doubt he can keep us winning basketball games with oscar weber as our coach.  I would like nothing more than to be wrong though.

I don't know that I'd love him but I'd probably tone back the twitter jabs.