Author Topic: OFFICIAL: What Animals Do You Think You Could Take In A Fight Thread  (Read 40566 times)

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: OFFICIAL: What Animals Do You Think You Could Take In A Fight Thread
« Reply #75 on: July 11, 2012, 01:50:03 PM »
No way in hell i could take on an alligator turtle.

I accidentally killed a snapping turtle once.  I was on a riding lawnmower.  The grass was deep.  Probabaly a disqualification on me though.

If the turtle was given a riding lawnmower then it would be considered a legit victory.  In this case, no.

I could beat the turtle if I had a metal rod. I would also gladly give the turtle its own metal rod if that legitimized the victory.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 11, 2012, 01:56:05 PM »
Man v. cat?  Pinky makes me think I don't want any part of that.   :embarrassed:

man, the early days of youtube were so great.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 11, 2012, 02:01:59 PM »

guys. i was wrong. i thought that grey wolves were like 65-70lbs max. they are 100lbs and could kill me.

i could still kill a 65lb dog.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 11, 2012, 02:04:50 PM »
I would love to fight owners of dogs off their leash. I think if I took out an unsuspecting owner their dumbass dogs wouldn't know what to do and I could then easily take care of the dog if it wasn't too big.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 11, 2012, 02:10:39 PM »
I would love to fight owners of dogs off their leash. I think if I took out an unsuspecting owner their dumbass dogs wouldn't know what to do and I could then easily take care of the dog if it wasn't too big.
What if the unsuspecting dog was a pitbull? HOW would you take it out?

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 11, 2012, 02:11:33 PM »
I think I could take any monkey except maybe a gorilla. Since they stand like a human you could kick them in the balls super easy.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 11, 2012, 02:14:49 PM »
I think I could take any monkey except maybe a gorilla. Since they stand like a human you could kick them in the balls super easy.
Is Sasquatch a monkey? If so, you ain't taking him out.

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 11, 2012, 02:25:15 PM »
I could probably take down a horse with my bare hands, definitely if you gave us both a weapon/lawn mower. As long as that rough rider can't gallop away I'm walking away on top.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 11, 2012, 02:28:14 PM »
BTK spelling out his next attack.

Watch out prison horses.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 11, 2012, 03:02:33 PM »

I would not fight that duo. There is actually a guy who hangs out by my work who walks his pitbull off a leash during lunchtime (and everyone just says "oh, what's your dog's name???).  rough ridin' San Francisco.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 11, 2012, 03:03:36 PM »
I could probably take down a horse with my bare hands, definitely if you gave us both a weapon/lawn mower. As long as that rough rider can't gallop away I'm walking away on top.

Horses are terrifying. It would bite both your ears off.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 11, 2012, 03:07:23 PM »

I would not fight that duo. There is actually a guy who hangs out by my work who walks his pitbull off a leash during lunchtime (and everyone just says "oh, what's your dog's name???).  rough ridin' San Francisco.
I need to rephrase the question. If you thought you could take out the pitbull, how would you do it?

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 11, 2012, 03:09:00 PM »

I need to rephrase the question. If you thought you could take out the pitbull, how would you do it?

I would go on top of my roof at work and try to drop something heavy, like a piano, on its skull.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 03:14:47 PM by michigancat »

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 11, 2012, 03:10:20 PM »
i would destroy the crap out of a nutria

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 11, 2012, 03:13:37 PM »

pitbull reaches out his hand and the I grabs it and rips it off swallowing it with one bite.  pitbull screams and starts to run but slips on his own blood and falls to the ground.  I, being hungry for more pitbull flesh, grabs pitbull by the throat and tears it out finally stiffling his girl like screams.  TKO in 13 seconds.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: July 11, 2012, 03:14:25 PM »
Moles, just give me a spike or something and I can take them.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 11, 2012, 03:15:51 PM »

pitbull reaches out his hand and the I grabs it and rips it off swallowing it with one bite.  pitbull screams and starts to run but slips on his own blood and falls to the ground.  I, being hungry for more pitbull flesh, grabs pitbull by the throat and tears it out finally stiffling his girl like screams.  TKO in 13 seconds.

:lol:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 11, 2012, 03:16:47 PM »
a lot of tough wannabes in this thread who have never faced actual combat in the ring.  sad. 

Offline Lefty

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 11, 2012, 03:21:58 PM »
what if you had incentive behind your motives? not just trying to win a fight. what if the animal spit on your girlfriend in line at a concert or at a ballgame while wearing a Nebraska tshirt?
elitist since 1994

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 11, 2012, 03:23:27 PM »
what if you had incentive behind your motives? not just trying to win a fight. what if the animal spit on your girlfriend in line at a concert or at a ballgame while wearing a Nebraska tshirt?

it's a fight to the death.  if you need additional incentive this isn't the sport for you. 

Offline Lefty

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 11, 2012, 03:27:25 PM »

it's a fight to the death.  if you need additional incentive this isn't the sport for you.

I was imagining a pay per view event and possibly being referreed.
elitist since 1994

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 11, 2012, 03:33:10 PM »
naked mole rats share a hive mind and are immune to cancer and look like penises so I think they would be pretty tough to fight.

Homophobia on your part?
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline asava

• goEMAW.com Cultural Ambassador and Fashion Consultant
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • It is inside you
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 11, 2012, 03:33:41 PM »

I would go on top of my roof at work and try to drop something heavy, like a piano, on its skull.

Michigancat the Wile E Coyote of goEMAW.com

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 11, 2012, 04:17:39 PM »
None of you idiots could kill more than one crow. After you kill one, the rest find out, communicate to each other what you look like (seriously, look it up) and then attack you for the rest of your life. If you lose and eyeball or two from them pecking it out, you think you're going to stand a chance? Good grief.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 11, 2012, 04:19:19 PM »
i could kill one goose.  one.  maybe two, but they have to come at me one at a time.  2 v 1 is no fair when you're fighting a goose.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]