Author Topic: oscar WEBER IS A rough ridin' LOSER WHO CAN'T RECRUIT AND IS SOCIALLY AWKWARD  (Read 114263 times)

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Unless we win everything next year and this dumbass has a haithesque year, currie has gotta be fired.  I mean unless dumbass has a top ten class lined up...

Sent from my MB611 using Tapatalk

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
Currie shold be fired no matter how Weber does next year.

Offline Lucas Scoopsalot

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
THIS IS ALL A JOKE
Luke's stock is rising as Winters continues to validate his greatness. Add Luke and Winters to my list! Also, EMAWBLAST! and Tobias!

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Currie shold be fired no matter how Weber does next year.

Offline Fletch

• Fan
    • View Profile
I am more concerned about his losing record in the Big 10, despite starting out with roster full of NBA players.
[/quote]

Like who?  The 2004-05 Illini had one NBA superstar (Deron Williams), one NBA role player (Luther Head) and none of the other stars were able to stick in the NBA (Dee Brown, James Augustin, Roger Powell).

Offline turns_cats_trashy

• Combo-Fan
  • We're all living in Wally world
    • View Profile
The only thing I actual enjoyed today was keeping ESPN news on and every 30 minutes seeing Jpullz tweets broadcasted.

In other news if anyone is interested in a KC Catbacker window decal it's up for grabs. Was going to watch the auction on ebay go crazy and be all  :excited: but I will donate to any remaining tard cat fans. Had it appraised and they said it was worth $2,457. They don't know crap though 'cause it's worth at least four grand.
"Kansas coach Bill Self, who wears the worst toupee we've seen in college sports yet is seemingly never called on it." - Deadspin

Offline Fletch

• Fan
    • View Profile
We're going to have nearly 2m tied up in Weber/Underwood that we could've just given Frank

But Frank wanted to leave for some reason... what was that again?

Offline Lucas Scoopsalot

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
We're going to have nearly 2m tied up in Weber/Underwood that we could've just given Frank

But Frank wanted to leave for some reason... what was that again?
Because John Currie is an effing idiot! am I right? am I right?
Luke's stock is rising as Winters continues to validate his greatness. Add Luke and Winters to my list! Also, EMAWBLAST! and Tobias!

Offline Secret Panda Whispers

• Fan
    • View Profile
I hate him already

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I am more concerned about his losing record in the Big 10, despite starting out with roster full of NBA players.

Like who?  The 2004-05 Illini had one NBA superstar (Deron Williams), one NBA role player (Luther Head) and none of the other stars were able to stick in the NBA (Dee Brown, James Augustin, Roger Powell).
[/quote]

ummm, you do realize that you just rattled off five people who went on to play in the nba don't you?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Oh, and the bonus of having Weber stand on the sidelines shouting "MOOOOOOOVE!" for 2 hours. 

:dubious:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask me wife. She wants me to be happy."

:lol:

Offline chunkles

• KSU CATS Videographer of the Week
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Coach 'em up oscar!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-yUrVJniqk

:lol:

just what the eff was he trying to say with that word salad.  omg.  turner gill pep talks. 

Pass. Fists. Pass. Shoot.   

Offline Benchwarmer

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Illinois fan here and We've had to suffer with this for way too long...Basically him and the old AD were labled Batman and Robin as I'll show you...Thick as thieves they were and they didn't give a damn about Illinois athletics and it's clear The K-State AD doesn't give a damn about the athletics dept here either and especially so if he had a rift with a great coach like Martin...You all have my condolences down in Manhattan and BAM will always be remembered for coaching a #16 rated team to a 38-33 loss at home to an unranked football school...Priceless!

http://espn.go.com/ncb/boxscore?gameId=290490356

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Please make it stop.   :cry:

Offline Illinismitty

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Fan
    • View Profile
I have never felt the way that I'm feeling now about an athletic team/hire/whatever.  I am just out of my mind angry.
We need to come up with some nicknames for him! Something that will describe just how shitty he really is.j

We just called him Bubbles.. because that's where you were most years.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
I actually just decided I might root for IL as my new team.

Crazy?

Crazy like a fox, I say.

Offline Benchwarmer

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Fan
    • View Profile
I know Smitty wants to unload those pics LOL...I've got some more...

Just make sure you guys have plenty of alcohol by your side to drown in the sorrows sure to follow...

We feel you and hopefully it doesn't last too long...

Offline Benchwarmer

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Here's the other thing you're going to notice real quick with Weber...Playing time goes by "Seniority" with him whether the players involved are any good or not...Incoming freshmen and yes even {4 and 5 star recruits Jereme Richmond} are left rotting on the bench and aren't developed or given encouragement unless he's forced to play one because of an injury...

Bottom line is this...If Weber changes his style of play {no more motion offense} and gets rid of his {Seniority} PTP'ers then he might have a chance...However I believe he's honestly that stubborn and Illinois just paid him 3.9Mil to walk away and now he's going to get another 9 plus Mil...It's just pure insanity...

We wake up from the nightmare and now you guys enter it...

:popcorn:

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
I am a rough ridin' Illini fan now.

Thanks bros...this is like a support group for rape victims.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
Motion offense :barf:

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
We have no identity now, no brand. That sucks.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
We have no identity now, no brand. That sucks.

Oh, we have an identity alright.

Offline turns_cats_trashy

• Combo-Fan
  • We're all living in Wally world
    • View Profile
I am a rough ridin' Illini fan now.

Thanks bros...this is like a support group for rape victims.

I was born and raised in Illinois and never liked them, these guys just changed that.
"Kansas coach Bill Self, who wears the worst toupee we've seen in college sports yet is seemingly never called on it." - Deadspin