Author Topic: oscar WEBER IS A rough ridin' LOSER WHO CAN'T RECRUIT AND IS SOCIALLY AWKWARD  (Read 115289 times)

Offline turns_cats_trashy

• Combo-Fan
  • We're all living in Wally world
    • View Profile
Gottlieb sporting purple tie on ESPN News today.  His facial expression to @Jpullz tweet was hinting at all the great things he could have done with the team...and that Weber hire is going to run the program's momentum into the ground (at least thats what I got from his expression).

what you from his expression was spot on, imho
"Kansas coach Bill Self, who wears the worst toupee we've seen in college sports yet is seemingly never called on it." - Deadspin

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Gottlieb sporting purple tie on ESPN News today.  His facial expression to @Jpullz tweet was hinting at all the great things he could have done with the team...and that Weber hire is going to run the program's momentum into the ground (at least thats what I got from his expression).

*got
"Kansas coach Bill Self, who wears the worst toupee we've seen in college sports yet is seemingly never called on it." - Deadspin

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Fortune cookie from Hyvee Chinese last night: "Dipshit will be hired as your favorite team's coach"

I should have seen this coming.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
I feel so sorry for you guys. Your ad is an idiot. Perhaps this thread will give you a chuckle to temporarily ease the pain.

http://forums.illinihq.com/topic/21911-its-over/page__st__60

This guy is my favorite nonemaw poster, and he did it with just one post. Well played sir.

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
oscar at presser "I took over a program at Illinois that was in pretty good shape, kind of like here."

:lol: what a losery douche

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
oscar at presser "players have been good off the court"

must of forgot about the player that  :drink:  :driving: then nailed a telephone pole and left his unconscious teammate for dead in the car and fled

« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 03:50:48 PM by turns_cats_trashy »

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
oscar at presser "I called Gene from a pay phone and he told me to come down for an interview. I told him I didn't have enough money for gas. He said 'okay you're hired'"

Offline bored..

• Fan
    • View Profile
Didn't know this but oscar's recruiting classes r top 23,13,11 over last three years. maybe he sucks at coaching?

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
oscar at presser "scheduling is more important than recruiting but recruiting is harder"

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
oscar at presser "you'll see me at the grocery store"

don't drop your reciepts

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Currie at presser "efficiency was my priority"

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Currie at presser "I texted Martavious"

BS

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Currie at presser "the further I dug the better he (Weber) looked"

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Currie at presser "flew to Dallas Thursday so I could be in a hotel room by myself and review charts"

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

yeah. not getting a coach that win. just wanted to be efficient in the search. that's our currie!

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Currie at presser "I found out from background check that oscar Weber cuts his own grass. We're going to find someone to cut his grass."

Frank  :dunno:

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile

yeah. not getting a coach that win. just wanted to be efficient in the search. that's our currie!

Why spend money on the jet to find a good coach when a super losery douche is available. I think he was quoted as saying that.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile

Me get to coach basketball!

Offline DOD Take 2

• Combo-Fan
  • Corndogs Jackie! Corndogs for all these people!
    • View Profile

Why spend money on the jet to find a good coach when a super losery douche is available. I think he was quoted as saying that.

And he apparently used the jet to go waste more university cash on a hotel room in Dallas....WTF did he go to Dallas?

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile

And he apparently used the jet to go waste more university cash on a hotel room in Dallas....WTF did he go to Dallas?

You know, to "look at charts and things"

Offline Geezer

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
  • Living the dream
    • View Profile
Coach 'em up oscar!

There are a thousand posts on Phog about oscar Weber's failures. The Illini that are dropping by aren't kidding a bit.

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask me wife. She wants me to be happy."
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."