Author Topic: oscar WEBER IS A rough ridin' LOSER WHO CAN'T RECRUIT AND IS SOCIALLY AWKWARD  (Read 115151 times)

Offline USCbballIsBack

• USC 1 KSU 0
  • Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
LAWL. You guys just got a guy who couldn't even recruit at Illinois. Now he has to recruit in Manhattan rough ridin' Kansas? Comedy gold.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
LAWL. You guys just got a guy who couldn't even recruit at Illinois. Now he has to recruit in Manhattan rough ridin' Kansas? Comedy gold.

yes. we already know that dipshit.

Offline USCbballIsBack

• USC 1 KSU 0
  • Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
K-State.. I can't think of a more depressing athletic program to root for. You guys are even worse in football than us.

Offline willkatz

• Fan
    • View Profile
He was up for SMU job  :barf:  worse yet ... https://twitter.com/#!/BlairKerkhoff/status/186124446933856257  :flush:

GOD ALMIGHTY, WHAT JUST HAPPENED?

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Not really sure what Currie was thinking with this one. Weber had Chicago and he couldn't win. The good thing for KState fans is Kansas has a decent shot of losing to OSU tonight. I actually think OSU, with a healthy lineup, takes the win.

thanks oc, we were all highly concerned about your toothless, racist opinion about tonights KU/OSU game. Rest easy fellas, we have his insight.

Just trying to keep the mass suicide that will eventually follow in Manhattan from consuming all of KSU students and fans. I'm sure there is at least one or two good looking girls that I wouldn't like to see die off.

We are going to make Jonestown look like a slumber party. 

Offline OldCarolina

• Rooster Boost'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Is this an actual done deal? I thought the news conference was at 4? Maybe, just maybe Currie could say April Fools and introduce Gottlieb.

:popcorn:

Offline turns_cats_trashy

• Combo-Fan
  • We're all living in Wally world
    • View Profile
K-State.. I can't think of a more depressing athletic program to root for. You guys are even worse in football than us.

He doesn't get it  :facepalm: you won, the war is over. I know you're not used to winning and it feels great but stop being a sore winner.
"Kansas coach Bill Self, who wears the worst toupee we've seen in college sports yet is seemingly never called on it." - Deadspin

Offline Secret Panda Whispers

• Fan
    • View Profile
Is this real life?  Did we really hire this bad person?

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
I'm jealous of Nebrasketball

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Somebody needs to make the obligatory Hitler video.  They usually make me laugh. 

Offline Illiniphil85

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Fan
    • View Profile
I've been screaming my head off for 3 years to get rid of that loser. What is your AD f'n thinking?  Who knows, maybe you'll have better success with him than we did, but I wouldn't bet a dime on it. I'll be glad to see that moving van heading south out of town, but I very much feel your pain. Best of Luck, but I just instantly became a Kansas fan (Never had hard feeling towards Self). Coach Programkiller ought to be in prison for fraud. 

Offline USCbballIsBack

• USC 1 KSU 0
  • Racist Piece of Shit
  • Fan
    • View Profile
I've been screaming my head off for 3 years to get rid of that loser. What is your AD f'n thinking?  Who knows, maybe you'll have better success with him than we did, but I wouldn't bet a dime on it. I'll be glad to see that moving van heading south out of town, but I very much feel your pain. Best of Luck, but I just instantly became a Kansas fan (Never had hard feeling towards Self). Coach Programkiller ought to be in prison for fraud.

You're supposed to make fun of them, not sympathize with their plight.

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile

He's proving Illinois is less losery than SC
"Kansas coach Bill Self, who wears the worst toupee we've seen in college sports yet is seemingly never called on it." - Deadspin

Offline IlliniTillIDie

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Fan
    • View Profile
You guys are totally screwed.  This guy is horrible basketball coach.  He is not good with xs and os.  He is not good with inspiring players.  He is not good at identifying talent.  He is an insecure dork with no grasp on reality.  He maintained his power by somehow manipulating our last AD who was suffering from post-concussion syndrome and was incapable of admitting he made a horrible hire. 

If there is anything you can do to prevent this hire you need to do it.  I cannot believe that your big money donors have been consulted on this.  You will struggle to score 50 points a game with oscar Weber.  We made the tournament twice in the last 5 years.  At Illinois we routinely scored in the 30s.  Despite it all oscar Weber consistently blamed the players and fans.  He had a small, vocal minority that he brainwashed into supporting him.  I don't understand how you support someone who turned a fun basketball program into something unwatchable for 5 years but they did it.  It was depressing. 

You need to fire your AD immediately and if possible stop this hire.  You'd be better off buying him out before he even started recruiting for you.  If you let him coach at your program his weird negativity and excuses will make you stop caring about K State basketball. 

One last thing:  Do not visit the Illinois scout board for opinions on Weber.  There are a handful of psychos there who moderate that board and do not live in reality.  Go to Illinihq instead. 

Best of luck to you with this news.  Don't believe anyone quoting his supposed accomplishments which all occurred more than 5 years ago with someone else's players.  You are going to want to gouge your eyes out when his team takes the floor.  He is unbearable. 

Offline Illiniphil85

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Fan
    • View Profile
I wouldn't wish Weber on anyone. KSU fans are going to hate his brutal honesty. You'll probably need plenty of this

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Look at my sig.  This guy is a straight up loser.

Offline Doberman_CATS!!!

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Guys. It's not THAT bad, chill the eff out. You telling me you would rather have Yankovich, Henson or Alford than him?

Weber gets a solid staff around him and things are going to be great, just chill out and watch.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 01:15:37 PM by Doberman_CATS!!! »

Offline IlliniTillIDie

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Doberman all three of those guys would have been better choices, and its not even close. 

Offline Weber2KSU

• Fan
    • View Profile
Pretty sure hiring Josh Pastner straight from his AAU job at 16 would have been a better hire.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
Yes, not only losing basketball, but boring to watch basketball guys.

he's a mid-major coach with a midmajor mentality, scared of NBA talent

Offline KITNfury

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Eat My Ass Whole
    • View Profile
 :lynchmob:

and that makes me sad
I once blew clove smoke in a guy's face that cut in front of me in the line to KJ's.

Offline OldCarolina

• Rooster Boost'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile

He's proving Illinois is less losery than SC

If being more "losery" means having Martin over Weber, I'll take it. Have fun with a reject coach.

Offline Kornheiser

• Fan
    • View Profile

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Have fun with a reject coach.

Have you read the title of this tread? We don't plan on it.