Author Topic: oscar WEBER IS A rough ridin' LOSER WHO CAN'T RECRUIT AND IS SOCIALLY AWKWARD  (Read 114813 times)

catzacker

what's rough ridin' awful is now they are going to OVERPAY to keep underwood on staff.  I mean.  JFC.  Just to placate the stupid rough ridin' tucks.  Unds can't recruit sh*t.

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The worst thing about this is that during all the Doug Gottlieb talk I kept fantasizing about DG running out of the tunnel during a midnight madness or something and appearing out of the fog/smoke and a packed OODoug going crazy. That would be so much fun.

Just now I tried to picture the same scenario only with oscar Weber and I spit beer on my computer because I couldn't not laugh. This is the worst possible hire and I can't believe we did it.

What i'm trying to say is that this will not be fun. Even if we win a little bit, which we won't, it won't be fun. It won't be exciting. It will be boring and it will suck. What a joke of a hire. I'm losing it more and more the more I think about it.

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I hate him so much. He is such a piece of crap. I will never support him. I hope the entire team transfers so I can cheer wherever they go

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
The worst thing about this is that during all the Doug Gottlieb talk I kept fantasizing about DG running out of the tunnel during a midnight madness or something and appearing out of the fog/smoke and a packed OODoug going crazy. That would be so much fun.

Just now I tried to picture the same scenario only with oscar Weber and I spit beer on my computer because I couldn't not laugh. This is the worst possible hire and I can't believe we did it.

What i'm trying to say is that this will not be fun. Even if we win a little bit, which we won't, it won't be fun. It won't be exciting. It will be boring and it will suck. What a joke of a hire. I'm losing it more and more the more I think about it.

i'm right there with you. i simply cannot bring myself to cheer for oscar weber. i'd rather have matt figger and andy assaley as co head coaches and have one coach the first half and the other coach the second half then have the crap that we are stuck with now for the next five years. FIVE YEARS!

Offline SleepFighter

• Katpak'r
  • I'll wait here for my Cherry Coke Zero.
    • View Profile
I have never felt the way that I'm feeling now about an athletic team/hire/whatever.  I am just out of my mind angry.

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
He is a terrible recruiter.  Jerrence Howard was good.  Not oscar dipshit Weber.

Offline Lucas Scoopsalot

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
I have never felt the way that I'm feeling now about an athletic team/hire/whatever.  I am just out of my mind angry.
We need to come up with some nicknames for him! Something that will describe just how shitty he really is.
Luke's stock is rising as Winters continues to validate his greatness. Add Luke and Winters to my list! Also, EMAWBLAST! and Tobias!

Offline Geezer

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
  • Living the dream
    • View Profile
He is a terrible recruiter.  Jerrence Howard was good.  Not oscar dipshit Weber.

Can he get Howard to come with him?

Offline SoCal Illini

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Fan
    • View Profile
From an Illini fan who wished we'd gone after Frank Martin...  you guys have my most sincere and deepest sympathies.  It took 9 years and a new AD for us to get rid of him... hopefully you don't suffer that long. 

I actually like K-State.  Be prepared for 30 seconds of passing the ball around the perimeter followed by a desperation three.  Oh, and the bonus of having Weber stand on the sidelines shouting "MOOOOOOOVE!" for 2 hours.  You guys are right to be upset.  K-State is certainly better than this.

Offline Barry McCockner

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
what's rough ridin' awful is now they are going to OVERPAY to keep underwood on staff.  I mean.  JFC.  Just to placate the stupid rough ridin' tucks.  Unds can't recruit sh*t.

That's his only shot at keeping the current players, and he knows it.
"WELL BARYY YOU GOTTA DO WHAT YOU DO BECUZ IF YOU DONT DO IT, THEN WHO WILL - YOU GOTTA HAVE HART AND DATERMANASHIN AND FLOURIDE IN YOUR SYSTEM TO BE A TRUE CHAMPION" - The Ed

Offline SoCal Illini

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Fan
    • View Profile
We need to come up with some nicknames for him! Something that will describe just how shitty he really is.

We just called him Bubbles.. because that's where you were most years.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Can he get Howard to come with him?

nope, he isn't coming

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

:lol:

Offline turns_cats_trashy

• Combo-Fan
  • We're all living in Wally world
    • View Profile

golden
"Kansas coach Bill Self, who wears the worst toupee we've seen in college sports yet is seemingly never called on it." - Deadspin

Offline Lucas Scoopsalot

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Ya, this nickname would describe how mediocre he will be.
Luke's stock is rising as Winters continues to validate his greatness. Add Luke and Winters to my list! Also, EMAWBLAST! and Tobias!

catzacker

That's his only shot at keeping the current players, and he knows it.

I know.  It's just sad because they should be overpaying for Jerrance Howard.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
We're going to have nearly 2m tied up in Weber/Underwood that we could've just given Frank

Offline imgoing2vomit

• Fan
    • View Profile
Barf Bubbles has a certain ring to it.....
:barf: :barf: :barf:

Offline Geezer

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
  • Living the dream
    • View Profile
I always liked Squeeky, another option is BAM, short for oscar Almighty.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
i have always wondered about the origin of BAM.  Is that all there is to it?

Offline Geezer

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
  • Living the dream
    • View Profile
i have always wondered about the origin of BAM.  Is that all there is to it?

Yup