Author Topic: FYBS (ok not really) (now with people arguing with captaincrap!)  (Read 21508 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: FYBS (ok not really) (now with people arguing with captaincrap!)
« Reply #100 on: March 28, 2012, 06:42:08 PM »
lol at everyone now believing some towny found it and decided to deliver it to the school.  jfc people. 

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 28, 2012, 07:15:47 PM »
lol at everyone now believing some towny found it and decided to deliver it to the school.  jfc people.

WHAT DOES BSAC HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS ISSUE

Offline O-town Kat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 28, 2012, 07:44:25 PM »
Yeah how come we pounce, draw conclusions, and report/act on this stuff faster than floodaggie can build a sandbag wall?

Offline Johnny Wichita

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 28, 2012, 08:31:00 PM »
Our fanbase really is Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!), for the most part. 

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 28, 2012, 09:04:08 PM »
I'm trying to help you guys out, keep things from straying off base. Not paid by AthDept to do so. Taking a risk doing so. Hope you find value in it.

:thumbs:

Offline j-dub

• fattyfest dance champion '14
  • Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: March 28, 2012, 09:05:36 PM »
I'm trying to help you guys out, keep things from straying off base. Not paid by AthDept to do so. Taking a risk doing so. Hope you find value in it.

yup.  :thumbs: :thumbs: up
"I started calling him John during the game, cause he was rocking it like No. 7 -- like Elway," Harper said."

Offline Jabeez

• Combo-Fan
  • #Currie4USPrez
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: March 28, 2012, 09:06:25 PM »
FWIW I was told that CC is telling the truth. 

Also, unrelated but relevant, I received this text from a former D1 athlete/AD employee (not k-state) five minutes after 'cuse tip, "rough ridin' compliance departments are full of no balls pussies. I'm sure some man of taste and distinction's gf got mumped by some athlete, now has it out for athletes, found something, and turned him in"

Later after saying that he was insane and no one can hate EMAW like that, "It happens, I used to eff their girlfriends all the time. :gocho:
He was legitimately angry about Jamar, and isn't a K-State fan.  So take it out on nerdy dudes who came to school with gf's that outgrew them.

First time poster, long time reader. #TeamPearlUnds450K #TeamThanksFrankButYouAreNowDeadtoMe

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: March 28, 2012, 09:16:36 PM »
FWIW I was told that CC is telling the truth. 

Also, unrelated but relevant, I received this text from a former D1 athlete/AD employee (not k-state) five minutes after 'cuse tip, "rough ridin' compliance departments are full of no balls pussies. I'm sure some man of taste and distinction's gf got mumped by some athlete, now has it out for athletes, found something, and turned him in"

Later after saying that he was insane and no one can hate EMAW like that, "It happens, I used to eff their girlfriends all the time. :gocho:
He was legitimately angry about Jamar, and isn't a K-State fan.  So take it out on nerdy dudes who came to school with gf's that outgrew them.

First time poster, long time reader. #TeamPearlUnds450K #TeamThanksFrankButYouAreNowDeadtoMe

Good first post :thumbs:

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 28, 2012, 10:32:01 PM »
jfc, some of you are ridiculous.

also, FYBS is stupid, imo. Carry on.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: March 28, 2012, 10:32:28 PM »
but I would ask you whether it serves anyone involved for JC or FM to say anything other than what they did.

Everyone involved should stop talking.  They're all awful at it.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: March 28, 2012, 10:41:56 PM »

i said "ok not really" sheesh dub dub get with the program

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: March 28, 2012, 10:43:12 PM »

i said "ok not really" sheesh dub dub get with the program

didn't mean this thread or you in particular...just the phrase itself. 
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: March 28, 2012, 11:10:43 PM »
i believe and don't believe everything that each "side" says. 

,..although I will say how "who" dumpster dove and got that reciept hasn't gotten out is quite mind boggling.

I agree with this. If somebody brought me something shitty like that and I were the AD, I would report it (you have to with 3rd party knowledge), but I would go ahead and tell the press exactly who brought the information forward was. People who invade the privacy of student athletes like that have no right to have their privacy protected in turn.

Basically my post from a week ago.  We WILL find out who went dumpster diving.  One way or the other.  The AD can make it a cover up and look bad in the process, or come clean.

But we won't stop.  And our lawyers are way better than KSU's.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 28, 2012, 11:15:17 PM »

,..although I will say how "who" dumpster dove and got that reciept hasn't gotten out is quite mind boggling.

I agree with this. If somebody brought me something shitty like that and I were the AD, I would report it (you have to with 3rd party knowledge), but I would go ahead and tell the press exactly who brought the information forward was. People who invade the privacy of student athletes like that have no right to have their privacy protected in turn.

Basically my post from a week ago.  We WILL find out who went dumpster diving.  One way or the other.  The AD can make it a cover up and look bad in the process, or come clean.

What does KSU have to gain by protecting the whistle blower anyways?  Unless they want to support this type of activity  :bang:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: March 28, 2012, 11:18:28 PM »

What does KSU have to gain by protecting the whistle blower anyways?  Unless they want to support this type of activity  :bang:

You'd think nothing, yet here we are.  With KSU getting ready to have to defend it and make claims about "confidentiality" when they violated it dozens of times in last 2 weeks.

The way they caved to Ron Prince, you'd think they wouldn't pretend to know the law now.

Offline SwiftCat

• #LIFE
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Depth Charge
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: March 28, 2012, 11:34:20 PM »
Captaincrap. I appreciate the crap out of you. Never leave us.  :frown:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: March 29, 2012, 01:32:34 AM »
Blatant shot across BSAC's bow.

:nono:

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 29, 2012, 01:37:29 AM »
You all need to stop kissing CC's ass, no one is calling him a liar.  He isn't 4 years old, I'm fairly certain he can handle people disagreeing with what he was told and I'm equally certain that he knew people would disagree with him when he posted in this thread.  Petting him on the head like he's an abused foster child seems much more insulting IMO.

I'm assuming many of you have never received a western union moneygram.  The reason for Currie's lie/stumbling is obvious.  He's protecting the people who work behind the counter at the Westloop Dillons.  I'm pretty certain someone has talked to Jamar about this too, this is why he makes tweets discounting the story that Currie fed.  Jamar knows how he was caught but doesn't know who ratted him out.

Jamar did not receive any information that HE could have put in the trash that identified him as receiving $200 from Curtis Malone.  However, he did fill out a form that he gave to the clerk working behind the customer service counter at dillons that did have that identifying info.  That form is used to find the wire info on the computer, once that info is found the money is given the form is kept behind the counter.  Someone working behind that counter, not necessarily the person who helped him, heard about Jamar being in there and/or saw the form and decided to get nosy.  Manhattan being Manhattan, this someone likely copied the form and took either the photocopy or the original to the athletic department offices, possibly not even knowing who the hell Curtis Malone is, but who thought it was fishy that Jamar got money from anywhere.  This is similar to people being surprised when an out of state football or basketball player has a nice car, he has to be getting paid right?  This time they happened to be right.

Bottom line is that whomever brought this form in might have said they found it in the trash, but they didn't, it came from behind the counter at Dillons.  Jamar knows full well that he didn't trash anything that said from Curtis to Jamar.

fin

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 29, 2012, 06:05:37 AM »
You all need to stop kissing CC's ass, no one is calling him a liar.  He isn't 4 years old, I'm fairly certain he can handle people disagreeing with what he was told and I'm equally certain that he knew people would disagree with him when he posted in this thread.  Petting him on the head like he's an abused foster child seems much more insulting IMO.

That was uncomfortable to read.  But people need to stop being idiots in the first place.

catzacker

« Reply #119 on: March 29, 2012, 06:08:58 AM »
MIR, we just didn't want it to be a terrible "working" environment for CC on this board.  I'm sure if he left this board because of that, you'd understand. 

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: March 29, 2012, 06:12:27 AM »
MIR, we just didn't want it to be a terrible "working" environment for CC on this board.  I'm sure if he left this board because of that, you'd understand. 

:lol:
- chunkles

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 29, 2012, 06:17:13 AM »

I'm assuming many of you have never received a western union moneygram.  The reason for Currie's lie/stumbling is obvious.  He's protecting the people who work behind the counter at the Westloop Dillons.  I'm pretty certain someone has talked to Jamar about this too, this is why he makes tweets discounting the story that Currie fed.  Jamar knows how he was caught but doesn't know who ratted him out.

Jamar did not receive any information that HE could have put in the trash that identified him as receiving $200 from Curtis Malone.  However, he did fill out a form that he gave to the clerk working behind the customer service counter at dillons that did have that identifying info.  That form is used to find the wire info on the computer, once that info is found the money is given the form is kept behind the counter.  Someone working behind that counter, not necessarily the person who helped him, heard about Jamar being in there and/or saw the form and decided to get nosy.  Manhattan being Manhattan, this someone likely copied the form and took either the photocopy or the original to the athletic department offices, possibly not even knowing who the hell Curtis Malone is, but who thought it was fishy that Jamar got money from anywhere.  This is similar to people being surprised when an out of state football or basketball player has a nice car, he has to be getting paid right?  This time they happened to be right.

Bottom line is that whomever brought this form in might have said they found it in the trash, but they didn't, it came from behind the counter at Dillons.  Jamar knows full well that he didn't trash anything that said from Curtis to Jamar.

fin

Good info very strange you know all that.  currie should be fired.

Offline stunted

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 29, 2012, 06:22:18 AM »

Quite strange indeed...

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 29, 2012, 07:26:01 AM »

fin

I've sent and received Western Union moneygrams in addition to working at the customer service window at Dillons.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 29, 2012, 07:26:50 AM »