Author Topic: FYBS (ok not really) (now with people arguing with captaincrap!)  (Read 21279 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: FYBS (ok not really) (now with people arguing with captaincrap!)
« Reply #125 on: March 29, 2012, 07:27:56 AM »
is that legal? taking his info/form and showing it to someone?  doesn't seem like it should be.  why would the AD be protecting this person in this scenario?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 29, 2012, 07:29:28 AM »
first thing I'm going to do when I'm AD is roll out a massive community wide snitches/stitches campaign.  really get the word out. 

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 29, 2012, 07:29:29 AM »
I agree that the most logical explanation is that the reciept was turned in by a Dillons' employee. There are often 2-3 people behind that counter at a time as well, so it wasn't even necessarily the person who did the Western Union transaction.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 29, 2012, 07:30:16 AM »
which dillons was it? I'd hate to burn the wrong one to the ground.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 29, 2012, 07:31:56 AM »
is that legal? taking his info/form and showing it to someone?  doesn't seem like it should be.  why would the AD be protecting this person in this scenario?

because half this board would track him down and probably hurt him. :dunno:
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 29, 2012, 07:32:32 AM »
No, it can't be legal. I would guess the person turned it in anonymously or had someone else turn it in.

West side Dillons. Old Dillons that's about to be new Dillons.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 29, 2012, 07:32:32 AM »

because half this board would track him down and probably hurt him. :dunno:

EXACTLY!

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 29, 2012, 07:37:33 AM »

Good question and the staff absurdedly showing Kellis that trash can, you know the one with a sealed lid right underneath the customer service counter, locks in my theory for me.  Also when I worked at Dillons I had to change one of those trash cans and you don't find anything inside of them.  You pry the top off, tie the top of the bag, and pull it out.  If you've ever even put something inside one of those trash cans you know you can't "find" something in one of those things.  You can hide a hooker in those trash cans.

Offline massofcatfan

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 29, 2012, 08:35:12 AM »
Jamie Dixon was in town Tuesday with paperwork ready to be inked until he stopped into Vista for a corndog. A stranger in a hoodie and nike cortez's sidled up and whispered: "keep...the...hell...out." :surprised:

I want to wake up in a city that never sleeps, etc.

Offline EMAW SP8

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 29, 2012, 08:46:53 AM »

Good question and the staff absurdedly showing Kellis that trash can, you know the one with a sealed lid right underneath the customer service counter, locks in my theory for me.  Also when I worked at Dillons I had to change one of those trash cans and you don't find anything inside of them.  You pry the top off, tie the top of the bag, and pull it out.  If you've ever even put something inside one of those trash cans you know you can't "find" something in one of those things.  You can hide a hooker in those trash cans.

Worked there as well, glad to be gone. The only people that do trash are sackers that would have no idea what had gone on behind the counter at customer service.  There should be no possible way they found something worthwhile to them while taking out the trash. :blindfold:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: March 29, 2012, 08:48:19 AM »

Did the staff actually go show Kellis the trash can? How would the staff even know what trash can was used?

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 29, 2012, 08:49:57 AM »
The fact of the matter is, if you live in MHK, you know who Jamar Samuels is, and you know who Curtis Malone is, then you are a Kansas State fan.  If you are a Kansas State fan you do not get Jamar Samuels in trouble.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 29, 2012, 09:05:02 AM »
The fact of the matter is, if you live in MHK, you know who Jamar Samuels is, and you know who Curtis Malone is, then you are a Kansas State fan.  If you are a Kansas State fan you do not get Jamar Samuels in trouble.

i know plenty who would

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 29, 2012, 09:06:51 AM »

Our fans are pretty shitty . . .

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: March 29, 2012, 09:17:39 AM »
Feel bad for the townies on here.  First you can't shop at Dillards, now Dillons.  Sooner or later, some place that is decent is going to get athletes in trouble and then you're really mumped.

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: March 29, 2012, 09:33:23 AM »
Feel bad for the townies on here.  First you can't shop at Dillards, now Dillons.  Sooner or later, some place that is decent is going to get athletes in trouble and then you're really mumped.
MHK is going to get their red lobster.  Then a week later we'll find out that a player got free biscuits.  Then where will any of us go on anniversaries/birthdays?

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 29, 2012, 10:23:30 AM »
You all need to stop kissing CC's ass, no one is calling him a liar.  He isn't 4 years old, I'm fairly certain he can handle people disagreeing with what he was told and I'm equally certain that he knew people would disagree with him when he posted in this thread.  Petting him on the head like he's an abused foster child seems much more insulting IMO.

I'm assuming many of you have never received a western union moneygram.  The reason for Currie's lie/stumbling is obvious.  He's protecting the people who work behind the counter at the Westloop Dillons.  I'm pretty certain someone has talked to Jamar about this too, this is why he makes tweets discounting the story that Currie fed.  Jamar knows how he was caught but doesn't know who ratted him out.

Jamar did not receive any information that HE could have put in the trash that identified him as receiving $200 from Curtis Malone.  However, he did fill out a form that he gave to the clerk working behind the customer service counter at dillons that did have that identifying info.  That form is used to find the wire info on the computer, once that info is found the money is given the form is kept behind the counter.  Someone working behind that counter, not necessarily the person who helped him, heard about Jamar being in there and/or saw the form and decided to get nosy.  Manhattan being Manhattan, this someone likely copied the form and took either the photocopy or the original to the athletic department offices, possibly not even knowing who the hell Curtis Malone is, but who thought it was fishy that Jamar got money from anywhere.  This is similar to people being surprised when an out of state football or basketball player has a nice car, he has to be getting paid right?  This time they happened to be right.

Bottom line is that whomever brought this form in might have said they found it in the trash, but they didn't, it came from behind the counter at Dillons.  Jamar knows full well that he didn't trash anything that said from Curtis to Jamar.

fin

Nice work MIR, thanks.   :thumbs:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: March 29, 2012, 10:31:46 AM »

Did the staff actually go show Kellis the trash can? How would the staff even know what trash can was used?

@KellisRobinett: Two Dillons employees helped me find the trash can Jamar Samuels' wire transfer receipt was supposedly found in http://t.co/lu1kS8oI

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 29, 2012, 10:34:32 AM »

@KellisRobinett: Two Dillons employees helped me find the trash can Jamar Samuels' wire transfer receipt was supposedly found in http://t.co/lu1kS8oI

Probably my favorite thing Kellis has ever done.  Did well to be a dick about it

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 29, 2012, 10:38:17 AM »

Kellis Robinett ? @KellisRobinett

Obviously not a place where you would expect someone to stumble across a receipt by accident. Employees were clueless how it got to KSU.

employees knew which trash can it was...but didn't know how it got to KSU?? yeeeeaaaaahhhh....

Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 29, 2012, 10:43:33 AM »

Kellis Robinett ? @KellisRobinett

Obviously not a place where you would expect someone to stumble across a receipt by accident. Employees were clueless how it got to KSU.

employees knew which trash can it was...but didn't know how it got to KSU?? yeeeeaaaaahhhh....

I'm sure the employees were just "I don't know, thats the one closest to the counter"  The whole thing is meant to mock Currie's bullshit story, not to find the the "smoking" trash can

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 29, 2012, 10:53:05 AM »
Yeah, the only way the employees could know which trash can it was is if they actually dug it out themselves or sat on their asses and watched somebody go sifting through the trash.

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 29, 2012, 11:02:46 AM »
some dumbass ku fan who went to highland community college and is working his way to mid-level grocery store management wanted to get back at kansas state and the world so he submitted the receipt to our ad
emaw