Author Topic: Master Dating Thread  (Read 759558 times)

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
Re: Master Dating Thread
« Reply #2025 on: March 25, 2013, 11:46:06 AM »
word on the street is that BeantownCat or KKK or whatever he is now did some cool stuff with a lady (or 3) in Vegas.

DISH!

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #2026 on: March 25, 2013, 12:40:22 PM »
Na you two were on your way somewhere.  And like with those long legs the strides were so long I couldn't catch up.
:lol: :PowerCoupleStride:
« Last Edit: March 25, 2013, 02:35:46 PM by Wackycat08 (the poster formerly known as fanningksu) »

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2027 on: March 25, 2013, 01:31:10 PM »
word on the street is that BeantownCat or KKK or whatever he is now did some cool stuff with a lady (or 3) in Vegas.

DISH!

Nope.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Known to be a horrible person... (BORN 7/4/75)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2028 on: March 25, 2013, 02:12:58 PM »
I blacked out on Jager on passed out on a lesbian's couch alone. I woke up covered in dog hair and had the worst hangover ever.  I blacked out on Jager before saying more than 3 words to the philly that wanted to meet me.   :sdeek:

FAIL  :facepalm:
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #2029 on: March 25, 2013, 02:37:23 PM »
I blacked out on Jager on passed out on a lesbian's couch alone. I woke up covered in dog hair and had the worst hangover ever.  I blacked out on Jager before saying more than 3 words to the philly that wanted to meet me.   :sdeek:

FAIL  :facepalm:
T's & P's, bud. Happens to the best of them.

Offline KSUblumpkin

• Dr. Blumpkin, Esquire
  • goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Combo-Fan
  • My awesomeness gives Bill Self diarrhea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2030 on: March 25, 2013, 04:29:48 PM »
I've got date number 3 with the grand-daughter of my neighbor this Friday.  The first two have been a blast and this Philly seems pretty chill.  Time will tell.

Sidenote: sent a few mass drunk texts after the game that won't be named on Friday.  One of them may have been a picture of a floating dump in a bar toilet with the caption: "This is what I think of LaSalle."  Drinking, losing and texting may clearly be a Class D felony for the ole Blumperz.

Sidenote on the sidenote: got a return text from the grand-daughter Philly saying: "at least that crap isn't bloody from the LaSalle raping."  Well played Philly, well played.
#OperationMotorBoatCindy

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2031 on: March 25, 2013, 04:30:57 PM »
I've got date number 3 with the grand-daughter of my neighbor this Friday.  The first two have been a blast and this Philly seems pretty chill.  Time will tell.

Sidenote: sent a few mass drunk texts after the game that won't be named on Friday.  One of them may have been a picture of a floating dump in a bar toilet with the caption: "This is what I think of LaSalle."  Drinking, losing and texting may clearly be a Class D felony for the ole Blumperz.

Sidenote on the sidenote: got a return text from the grand-daughter Philly saying: "at least that crap isn't bloody from the LaSalle raping."  Well played Philly, well played.

better put a ring on it.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2032 on: March 25, 2013, 04:36:40 PM »
Just so we're clear... You sent a pic of a live pile of chit to a girl and she responded and is going out with you again?

That's incredible.
"That's what you get when you let some dude from Los Angles/Texas with the alias Mookfu raw dog it.  Willesgirl can back me up here.  There's a lesson in this.  You only get HIV once; make it count." - Mr. Bread

Offline KSUblumpkin

• Dr. Blumpkin, Esquire
  • goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Combo-Fan
  • My awesomeness gives Bill Self diarrhea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2033 on: March 25, 2013, 04:46:07 PM »
Just so we're clear... You sent a pic of a live pile of chit to a girl and she responded and is going out with you again?

That's incredible.

This is correct.  I was about 12-14 beers deep.  Saw a hanging floater in the bathroom stall someone didn't flush.  Took a pic.  Captioned the hanging duece.  Marked all my contacts.  Pressed send to all contacts (yup, to all my family/friends).  I took a cab home.  Woke up with a huge hangover and 72 texts from people I knew.  One of those texts was from the Philly with that gift of a reply. 

This could be the one.
#OperationMotorBoatCindy

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #2034 on: March 25, 2013, 04:50:57 PM »

That's incredible.

This is correct.  I was about 12-14 beers deep.  Saw a hanging floater in the bathroom stall someone didn't flush.  Took a pic.  Captioned the hanging duece.  Marked all my contacts.  Pressed send to all contacts (yup, to all my family/friends).  I took a cab home.  Woke up with a huge hangover and 72 texts from people I knew.  One of those texts was from the Philly with that gift of a reply. 

This could be the one.

If your best man is any good the toast is going to be fantastic.  Consider this an offer to write it for him if he's not any good.

Offline The1BigWillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2035 on: March 25, 2013, 04:51:30 PM »

That's incredible.

This could be the one.

You are a f*cking booty ninja.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2036 on: March 25, 2013, 04:54:59 PM »
was a successful PCB trip for emawblast

Offline Boom Roasted

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2037 on: March 25, 2013, 04:59:02 PM »
Grats Blump and Wackycat.

Keep up the good work  :thumbs:

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #2038 on: March 25, 2013, 05:11:47 PM »
So you sent pictures of poop to a girl and she didn't chide you or act disgusted in any way?  And that's a good thing?

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2039 on: March 25, 2013, 05:31:37 PM »
So you sent pictures of poop to a girl and she didn't chide you or act disgusted in any way?  And that's a good thing?

was my general thought as well

Offline SwiftCat

• #LIFE
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Depth Charge
    • View Profile
« Reply #2040 on: March 25, 2013, 05:36:01 PM »
I probably wouldn't ever think to take a picture of some crap and send it to a girl. But if I did, I think I'd be happy that she has a sense of humor.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2041 on: March 25, 2013, 05:41:56 PM »

it's the rape joke that made me really appreciate it, not so much the poop.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2042 on: March 25, 2013, 05:50:52 PM »
have we discussed the importance of having girls that are friends around? i'm finding more and more lately that when my friendgirls are around, my chances with other fillies definitely increases.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2043 on: March 25, 2013, 09:22:18 PM »
Having like 10 wingmen usually helps too

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2044 on: March 25, 2013, 10:11:05 PM »
Hey Kelly, hot avi. A/S/L? PM any nudes or if you're down to cyber

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2045 on: March 25, 2013, 10:22:14 PM »
Hey Kelly, hot avi. A/S/L? PM any nudes or if you're down to cyber

64/F/Las Vegas

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #2046 on: March 26, 2013, 12:24:29 AM »
So lady 'Meister just took a job that would either have her traveling for 2 years or stationed in Denver/StL/DC/Boston/NC for 2 years. I'm not really sure how to react. I mean, she definitely wanted the job and it would make her very happy, so from that POV I'm very happy for her/about it. But I'm also pretty nervous, which I feel is understandable. It's just that 2 years is a long time. The good news is that once the 2 years is up, she'll be moving back to KC, but still, 2 years.

Idk, like I said, I'm just not sure how to feel about it.

Offline SwiftCat

• #LIFE
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Depth Charge
    • View Profile
« Reply #2047 on: March 26, 2013, 12:43:09 AM »
What does lady mean? How long have you two been dating/engaged?

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #2048 on: March 26, 2013, 12:47:17 AM »
Dating for over a year. She graduates in May, I have a semester left.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #2049 on: March 26, 2013, 12:54:56 AM »
john adams spent years away from abigail and he didn't have skype or cell phones or cars or planes.  but they made it work.

long distance is tough, but if (1) the distance is temporary, and (2) the relationship is important enough to you, then you can make it work.  on the other hand, it's a hard thing to do and i think it's perfectly reasonable for a young buck like yourself to decide that 2 years is too damn long and the whole thing isn't worth it. 

so in short, it's possible to make it work if you want it to