Author Topic: Master Dating Thread  (Read 759599 times)

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
Re: Master Dating Thread
« Reply #7750 on: May 13, 2016, 05:47:33 PM »
The really hot chick who gave a rim job to Marshawn will not stop messaging me and wants to go parasailing in Tacoma. How do I get out of this situation, and tell her there's like way easier situations closer that do not involve the money/time/annoyance/terror of heights?

This is the first you've let out that it was Marshawn.  She's a hero, and you should do whatever she wants.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7751 on: May 13, 2016, 07:19:13 PM »
Yes, be specific. Tell her you will drive her to Chanute, KS.

Gonna win 'em all! (using Tapatalk)

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7752 on: May 14, 2016, 12:03:28 AM »
Yes, be specific. Tell her you will drive her to Chanute, KS.

Gonna win 'em all! (using Tapatalk)

http://www.chanute.com/news/article_ff00c202-1967-11e6-ba66-c38826f70c72.html

:frown:

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #7753 on: May 14, 2016, 10:13:02 AM »
The really hot chick who gave a rim job to Marshawn will not stop messaging me and wants to go parasailing in Tacoma. How do I get out of this situation, and tell her there's like way easier situations closer that do not involve the money/time/annoyance/terror of heights?

This is the first you've let out that it was Marshawn.  She's a hero, and you should do whatever she wants.

I'll let Latrice know that. She seemed pretty drunk via text last night. Like I could hardly focus on watching Better Call Saul and parse her messages at the same time kind of deal.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7754 on: May 14, 2016, 10:51:46 AM »

I'll let Latrice know that. She seemed pretty drunk via text last night. Like I could hardly focus on watching Better Call Saul and parse her messages at the same time kind of deal.

You can tell her while you're happily parasailing over scenic Tacoma.

Offline CopperBowl

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7755 on: May 14, 2016, 10:16:56 PM »
This once epic thread has been TCUHornedFrogged to death.

Like seriously let's kick him out of this joint.

And get back to making this thread great again.

Possible epic first date where I spend the weekend with a girl and go on a multi state road trip...on the first date.

Will confirm.

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #7756 on: May 14, 2016, 10:24:12 PM »

Sadly, Latrice went parasailing alone. That was def for the best, tho. I also now know what Tyler Lockett's dick looks like thanks to her snapchat. When we "smang" or whatever Mrs. Gooch was saying, I will have to live msg this thread. Both to keep everyone updated and also to make sure someone knows where to find my dead body.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7757 on: May 14, 2016, 11:35:21 PM »
if i ever go to seattle, i'd love to go parasailing
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7758 on: May 14, 2016, 11:54:02 PM »

Sadly, Latrice went parasailing alone. That was def for the best, tho. I also now know what Tyler Lockett's dick looks like thanks to her snapchat. When we "smang" or whatever Mrs. Gooch was saying, I will have to live msg this thread. Both to keep everyone updated and also to make sure someone knows where to find my dead body.

If I went parasailing with her, would she be cool with me not wanting to talk about anything other than Marshawn the whole time?

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #7759 on: May 15, 2016, 11:02:13 AM »

If I went parasailing with her, would she be cool with me not wanting to talk about anything other than Marshawn the whole time?

I'll ask her now. We chatted ON THE PHONE last night. Who does that? I'll tell her this guy Trim who IS A FOLK HERO ON LOCAL AM RADIO and drives a Jeep with a giant Pak head just wants to chill with you in T-Town and talk Marshawn. How about it?  ;)

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7760 on: May 15, 2016, 11:22:06 AM »
Maybe just get her to start posting in the 'Hawks thread.

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #7761 on: May 15, 2016, 02:09:43 PM »
Maybe just get her to start posting in the 'Hawks thread.

Will do. She went to undergrad at Alabama and dated some future Jet while there, so I feel she could turn that thread into a "Ron Prince Stories" level situation.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7762 on: May 15, 2016, 07:25:13 PM »
That girl tries to brag more than fanning

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7763 on: May 15, 2016, 07:37:04 PM »
Let's be honest: pvegs has been humblebragging his ass off in this thread

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7764 on: May 15, 2016, 07:40:41 PM »
I wouldn't brag about that kind of stuff

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7765 on: May 15, 2016, 08:54:48 PM »

I think you forgot what a humble brag is again.

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #7766 on: May 16, 2016, 12:22:52 AM »

mich, i am just being myself. i feel like we would be irl fronds. if i make it down to sf, we should hang. you going to the stanford game?

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7767 on: May 16, 2016, 08:22:15 AM »

I think you forgot what a humble brag is again.
"ugh, this girl who normally dates professional athletes and will do all sorts of sexual acts won't stop calling me and asking me to do stuff with her!"

is like the epitome of the humblebrag

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7768 on: May 16, 2016, 08:26:26 AM »

mich, i am just being myself. i feel like we would be irl fronds. if i make it down to sf, we should hang. you going to the stanford game?

Don't take it personally, of course we can hang out and I will gladly buy you a beer and ask about Seattle life and the biggest shithead you had in class this year and talk about your humblebrag with a big grin on my face for extra context.

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #7769 on: May 16, 2016, 11:37:15 AM »

Don't take it personally, of course we can hang out and I will gladly buy you a beer and ask about Seattle life and the biggest shithead you had in class this year and talk about your humblebrag with a big grin on my face for extra context.

Good deal, man. Dat's a plan.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7770 on: May 16, 2016, 11:59:40 AM »
yeah, the "she used to date :professionalathlete:" is not something to brag about.

Also, usually not true and just means he took her home and never called her again. 

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7771 on: May 16, 2016, 12:02:57 PM »
yeah, the "she used to date :professionalathlete:" is not something to brag about.

Also, usually not true and just means he took her home and never called her again.

I didnt see any of it as a humble brag because this.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7772 on: May 16, 2016, 12:56:12 PM »

I didnt see any of it as a humble brag because this.

well then shift the professional athlete dating into part of what makes it "humble"

humble: this chick dates Seahawks and won't stop asking me to do things with her I can't afford
brag: hot chick who is sexually adventurous (this could fall under humble, too) is way into me

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #7773 on: May 16, 2016, 01:05:46 PM »
I think he unbragged when he said she made fun of him for being a teacher
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7774 on: May 16, 2016, 01:08:00 PM »
i have a feeling that this one might need to go in front of the humble brag judgement committee

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.