Author Topic: Master Dating Thread  (Read 759565 times)

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Master Dating Thread
« Reply #7775 on: May 16, 2016, 01:10:09 PM »
That committee disbanded on the last round of layoffs
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #7776 on: May 16, 2016, 01:15:10 PM »
yeah, the "she used to date :professionalathlete:" is not something to brag about.

Also, usually not true and just means he took her home and never called her again.

I didnt see any of it as a humble brag because this.

Yeah, thx, guys. It really wasn't. It was more just a weird, rando thing that happened, that I felt was g'EMAW related.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #7777 on: May 16, 2016, 01:17:38 PM »
Not just a professional athlete, not just a 'hawk, but Marshawn.  Brag on, pvegs AND rim-job'r.

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #7778 on: May 16, 2016, 01:28:33 PM »
Not just a professional athlete, not just a 'hawk, but Marshawn.  Brag on, pvegs AND rim-job'r.

Thx, boss. She said he liked to be choked. So crap has come full circle and is way too deep cuts. TLBL's d is also a solid 7. Can confirm. Life is weird.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7779 on: May 16, 2016, 01:40:31 PM »
I agree with this. I think he should be proud.

Also calling it "rando" just increases the humblebragginess.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7780 on: May 16, 2016, 01:49:43 PM »

Thx, boss. She said he liked to be choked. So crap has come full circle and is way too deep cuts. TLBL's d is also a solid 7. Can confirm. Life is weird.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7781 on: May 16, 2016, 02:06:42 PM »
I think it's more humble attention whoring than humble bragging.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #7782 on: May 16, 2016, 02:21:53 PM »
I think the name drop is just bragging but throwing in that she really just got screwed (banged) buy the dude who then forgot her name is the part that makes it a humble brag.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7783 on: May 16, 2016, 04:12:50 PM »
yeah, the "she used to date :professionalathlete:" is not something to brag about.

Also, usually not true and just means he took her home and never called her again.

well then shift the professional athlete dating into part of what makes it "humble"

humble: this chick dates Seahawks and won't stop asking me to do things with her I can't afford
brag: hot chick who is sexually adventurous (this could fall under humble, too) is way into me

Is any discussion of sex a humble brag to you? 

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #7784 on: May 16, 2016, 04:31:53 PM »
You guys don't have to read the dating thread, ya know? We can go back to talking about 5 heart, late signee jucos, willing to have their hearts and minds destroyed by our program for no financial reward at any point.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7785 on: May 16, 2016, 04:33:08 PM »

well then shift the professional athlete dating into part of what makes it "humble"

humble: this chick dates Seahawks and won't stop asking me to do things with her I can't afford
brag: hot chick who is sexually adventurous (this could fall under humble, too) is way into me

Is any discussion of sex a humble brag to you? 

Of course not! I was just pointing out that the rim job anecdote could be either fall under "brag" or "humble" section depending on how the person feels about rim jobs and wanted to give you that flexibility. pveg's tone feels like a humblebrag but it could totally be a straight up brag and either one is great!

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7786 on: May 16, 2016, 04:34:32 PM »
You guys don't have to read the dating thread, ya know? We can go back to talking about 5 heart, late signee jucos, willing to have their hearts and minds destroyed by our program for no financial reward at any point.

pvegs, as your friend I am going to tell you to stop being such a sensitive baby. I get a big kick out of your stories and would like more of them, and I'm sure most that visit this thread feel the same way.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7787 on: May 16, 2016, 04:38:05 PM »
Yes, more stories.

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7788 on: May 16, 2016, 04:39:29 PM »
any steven hauschka stories?

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7789 on: May 16, 2016, 05:03:41 PM »
Also, this all seems to be very gE related, which is aligned with the need for you to tell more stories.

Gonna win 'em all! (using Tapatalk)

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #7790 on: May 16, 2016, 05:04:04 PM »

pvegs, as your friend I am going to tell you to stop being such a sensitive baby. I get a big kick out of your stories and would like more of them, and I'm sure most that visit this thread feel the same way.

mich, i ain't that sensitive. actually, ppl giving me crap is great, and i think entirely warranted in this case. latrice is fine af, and keeps it 100. that's all i was pointing out. i'm also lol'ing that it took me 4 years to discover this thread.

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #7791 on: May 16, 2016, 05:08:19 PM »
Going on a date with "Stacey" tonight. She is 4'11, teaches pre-school, and left her nipple cover (what are they called, like sticky nipple cover things for when you wear revealing dresses?) last time she spent the night. Watching the Warriors game and eating hot dogs. This is 100% a brag. We don't even have to have the discussion. WARRIORS AND HOT DOGS, GUYS.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 06:53:53 PM by pvegs »

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7792 on: May 16, 2016, 05:22:50 PM »
Did you just give the full (pretty uncommon) name of a person I just found on Facebook?

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #7793 on: May 16, 2016, 06:55:15 PM »
Ah, eff, I mean "Stacey." STACEY, MAN. STACEY.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7794 on: May 17, 2016, 12:46:03 AM »
The most interesting part of all of this is TLBL's alleged dick pic. It's crossed my mind to @ him about it on twitter, but I've decided against it.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #7795 on: May 17, 2016, 01:20:17 AM »
The most interesting part of all of this is TLBL's alleged dick pic. It's crossed my mind to @ him about it on twitter, but I've decided against it.

Solid dick. I don't really use snapchat. Didn't screenshot it or anything. Even I have my boundaries. I would certainly not @ him. We all deserve our privacy and have done silly things in life that should not pop up on the Internet.

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #7796 on: May 17, 2016, 03:20:24 PM »
Bellevue Square $6 movie night! I don't even know what movie we're seeing. I don't know movies, or Bellevue, which is the worst (both my lack of movie knowledge and the city of Bellevue which is a cultural wasteland).

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7797 on: May 17, 2016, 03:22:51 PM »
Bellevue Square $6 movie night! I don't even know what movie we're seeing. I don't know movies, or Bellevue, which is the worst (both my lack of movie knowledge and the city of Bellevue which is a cultural wasteland).
Bellevue, KS has a movie theater?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7798 on: May 17, 2016, 03:24:55 PM »

Parasailing over Tacoma doesn't sound so bad now, huh?

Offline pvegs

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #7799 on: May 17, 2016, 07:38:50 PM »

Parasailing over Tacoma doesn't sound so bad now, huh?

It sounds fine bc 1) I don't have to deal w/the other girl's bs and 2) pop corn, skittles, and nice girls, dude!