Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 935782 times)

Offline Razorfact911

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #600 on: December 05, 2011, 01:14:34 PM »
HAHAHAHA Kansas St thinks theyre cool because they are in the Big 12....Hasnt the SEC won the last 6 championships? And didnt Kansas St go to the New Era Pinstripe bowl (seems like a good one....not) and lose to Syracuse? I havent seen any good posts from a Kansas St fan yet. All they are doing is talking about meth and rednecks. Both being in every state in the USA. I like how they act like Kansas is such a great state. Isnt it flat, with no attractions, and high taxes? Sounds great...They should actually be thankful for Arkansas and for being in the Cotton Bowl. Does Jerry Jones ring a bell???? Hes just an Arkansas football alum. I wish we couldve played a better team than Kansas St, was kind of disappointed. Razorbacks all-time record: 676–451–40. Kansas State all-time record: 475–612–41.

Prediction Arkansas 38 - KSU 17

Offline w88pigs88ie

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: December 05, 2011, 01:14:55 PM »
The SEC is a total joke.  You get to feast on teams like Vanderbilt, Kentucky and Wake Forest.  Fatten up that win total and then fool the voters!

Wake Forest?? apparently you can't read... ACC and SEC do sound a lot alike. However, they are two TOTALLY different identities.

And the Big 12 feasts on Iowa State, Kansas, Mizzou, and Texas Tech. So what? There are always teams that just aren't up to par with the rest of the conference.

We'll be glad to take Mizzou and A&M off your hands and demolish them a few times.

Afor those of you who don't know:

SEC West:

LSU
ALABAMA
ARKANSAS
AUBURN
MISSISSIPPI STATE
OLE MISS
(TEXAS A&M as of 2012)

SEC East:

FLORIDA
GEORGIA
KENTUCKY
SOUTH CAROLINA
TENNESSEE
VANDERBILT
(MIZZOU as of 2012)

Offline SwineFlew

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: December 05, 2011, 01:15:02 PM »
Kansas --------- Home of ------------------a huge ball of twine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :party: :party:

Well, this answers the question "What is there to do in Kansas?"

I especially love the Ball of Twine Weather Station.

(Bet you losers hoped nobody would bring this up)

Offline BetterDownSouth

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: December 05, 2011, 01:15:24 PM »
The SEC is a total joke.  You get to feast on teams like Vanderbilt, Kentucky and Wake Forest.  Fatten up that win total and then fool the voters!

hahahahaha you people are so stupid...every single stereotype i had about the great plains states is being backed up.  Wake Forest is also in the ACC dumbass.  And we get to feast on teams?...  Were jealous, yall get to play teams like Iowa State and KU...oh wait Iowa State beat the best team in your conference?  So much for OK State being able to play with Alabama.

Offline Boom Roasted

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: December 05, 2011, 01:15:31 PM »
Since we are all sharing stories:

A guy I worked with met this chick from Kansas online.  She said she was a public defendant for her city, drove a sweet camaro, and enjoyed random fucks from the internet.  So this idiot drives to Kansas for the weekend, comes back, and reports on what happened.  First he said, "The drive is rough ridin' terrible.  There is literally nothing in Kansas.  Nothing.  Just flat fields forever and ever.  If thats not bad enough, I get there, and this bitch is every bit of 230 pounds, drives a beat up 1994 IROC, and lives in a "city" of about 20 people where she is the district CLERK.  Anyway, we mumped and now I have genital warts."  There ya go.  Good ole Kansas for ya.  Funny how this story represents every negative thing you people are throwing at us.  Poor hygiene, STD's, poor, redneck, etc etc etc.

Also Pete, your national list was interesting regarding families in AR.  Curious though, if Kansas is so much better, why then does KSU have a need for this on their site?

http://www.k-state.edu/counseling/topics/relationships/dysfunc.html

PigAggies meet chicks online?  I thought they all met their baby mamas at their good old fashioned Arky family reunions

:fatty:

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: December 05, 2011, 01:15:50 PM »
can't     look       away

Offline Ham Malone

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: December 05, 2011, 01:15:59 PM »
Since we are all sharing stories:

A guy I worked with met this chick from Kansas online.  She said she was a public defendant for her city, drove a sweet camaro, and enjoyed random fucks from the internet.  So this idiot drives to Kansas for the weekend, comes back, and reports on what happened.  First he said, "The drive is rough ridin' terrible.  There is literally nothing in Kansas.  Nothing.  Just flat fields forever and ever.  If thats not bad enough, I get there, and this bitch is every bit of 230 pounds, drives a beat up 1994 IROC, and lives in a "city" of about 20 people where she is the district CLERK.  Anyway, we mumped and now I have genital warts."  There ya go.  Good ole Kansas for ya.  Funny how this story represents every negative thing you people are throwing at us.  Poor hygiene, STD's, poor, redneck, etc etc etc.

Also Pete, your national list was interesting regarding families in AR.  Curious though, if Kansas is so much better, why then does KSU have a need for this on their site?

http://www.k-state.edu/counseling/topics/relationships/dysfunc.html
I know that whenever I see 230 pounds of BBW and a hoohah with warts all over it, I leave my jimmyhat in the wallet and dive in!     :party:

Offline w88pigs88ie

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: December 05, 2011, 01:16:09 PM »

Wake Forest?? apparently you can't read... ACC and SEC do sound a lot alike. However, they are two TOTALLY different identities.

And the Big 12 feasts on Iowa State, Kansas, Mizzou, and Texas Tech. So what? There are always teams that just aren't up to par with the rest of the conference.

We'll be glad to take Mizzou and A&M off your hands and demolish them a few times.

missouri is in the sec idiot

not as of 2011. smartass.

Offline Kansas_Is_For_Men_of_Refined_Tastes

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: December 05, 2011, 01:16:45 PM »
Kansas State grizzled rap music.  Hard hitters.

KANSAS IS FOR FAGGOTS.

Offline studspeth

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: December 05, 2011, 01:16:56 PM »
Well... I'll admit it.  

K-State fans: 1
Arky fans: 0

For the Arkansas fans still yelling... this whole thread is a troll to get a reaction.

Obviously we get more respect than this.

Don't give in - save the mudslinging for Dallas.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: December 05, 2011, 01:17:48 PM »
Kansas --------- Home of ------------------a huge ball of twine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :party: :party:

Well, this answers the question "What is there to do in Kansas?"

I especially love the Ball of Twine Weather Station.

(Bet you losers hoped nobody would bring this up)

Heifer Village The village uses interactive exhibits and engaging educational programming to introduce visitors to Heifer International’s innovative work of providing livestock and training to families worldwide, and focuses on the sustainable, practical and cost-effective solutions to hunger and poverty. Half-hour tours of the headquarters showcases Heifer’s dedication to sustainability, its mission to end world hunger and commitment to responsible use of resources. 1 World Avenue Little Rock. 877-870-COWS . http://www.heifer.org/heifervillage

Heifer Ranch At the ranch, one of Heifer International's three learning centers, visitors can participate in educational programming that promotes sustainable solutions to global hunger, poverty and environmental degradation. The Ranch offers a variety of education programs from a couple of hours up to 5 nights long. The 1,200 acre working ranch and experiential learning center includes Global Villages, Challenge Course, Conference and Retreat Center with modern group lodging and dining facilities, Gift Shop, livestock and organic gardens. The Ranch is a place where families and individuals can drop-in for a tour and see many of the animals that Heifer International uses around the world, as well as see housing similar to those found in developing countries such as Guatemala, Zambia, and Thailand. Tours are available for drop-in visitors (10 or less) Monday-Saturday from 8-5 pm Central time. All overnight programs and group tours require advance reservations. Located in Perryville, an hour west of Little Rock on Ark. 9/10. 501-889-5124 . http://www.heifer.org/ranch

rough ridin' hicks and hayseeds

Offline slimz

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: December 05, 2011, 01:18:15 PM »
I always wondered what a troll board looked like. Now I know. Better know your role.

KSU trolls talking smack about Arkansas? That's rich. You're rough ridin' Kansas State. What have you accomplished? Ever? 475–612–41 (.439), 14 bowls TOTAL, 1 conference championship since 1934.

I've drove thru Kansas a few times. What an abyssmal, boring ass state.

Never go full re.tard guys.

Oh, man. So close, but just missed it. Just needed a little better understanding of trolling. At least you're further along than most of your fellow Hog fans.

:bwpopcorn:

Offline SwineFlew

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: December 05, 2011, 01:18:31 PM »
And how could we forget Big Brutus?

Yet another sampling of Kansas attractions.

Offline PIGSOOIE

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: December 05, 2011, 01:19:20 PM »
Get out of the wheat fields you idiots and do your home work.  The hogs are going to stomp K-State.  

Offline DewUar88

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: December 05, 2011, 01:20:08 PM »
Reading 25 pages, it was a trip.  You K-State fans are a Trip KUDOS    :jerk:

Offline MarilynKay

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #615 on: December 05, 2011, 01:20:44 PM »
You know, I think Houston Nutt would be a GREAT fit for Kansas.  He's desperate for a job, and well...you guys are just desperate! :thumbsup:

I've been through Kansas.  If you can get past all the cattle feed lots (and the stench associated with cow crap) there's a strange desolate beauty in all that flat prairie.  Of course, I prefer the mountains, hence why I loved living in NW Arkansas.   And living in Helena, MT (you know, where Bobby Petrino grew up and played ball?  Bobby's daddy is the nicest guy!) I get lots of mountains.  All that said, can't we just play some football?  Wouldn't that settle the debate?  I mean if Kansas can manage to make it a close game before they lose, they will most definitely benefit from playing Arkansas.  Of course, when we run up the score, poor Kansas.  Wow!  I just realized I feel sorry for Kansas.

Offline w88pigs88ie

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: December 05, 2011, 01:20:53 PM »
The Associated Press All-SEC team is out. Arkansas QB Tyler Wilson, WR Jarius Wright, WR Joe Adams (all-purpose) earn 1st team honors.

Offline WhoIsKSU?

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: December 05, 2011, 01:21:01 PM »
I was glad to find this thread because it shows that K-State Football actually does have fans. I was afraid there would be no one to talk crap to in Dallas.

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: December 05, 2011, 01:21:22 PM »
Pff Mizzou in the SEC East.  Looks like you guys failed at Geography not us.  :lol: I'll believe it when I see it!

Offline birdman1981

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: December 05, 2011, 01:21:58 PM »

Guess you retards from Kansas just getting the news about the SEC being national champs the last 5......whoops, sorry, forgot this year, 6 NATIONAL Championships in a row.

By the way, where the eff is Kansas ?

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: December 05, 2011, 01:22:23 PM »
The Associated Press All-SEC team is out. Arkansas QB Tyler Wilson, WR Jarius Wright, WR Joe Adams (all-purpose) earn 1st team honors.

never heard of em

Offline HogsWillRapeU

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: December 05, 2011, 01:22:54 PM »
I will give you guys *some* credit.  I looked up current NFL players from each school because I thought Terrence Newman was your only stud.  I was literally shocked to see the numbers are about the same (we have 1 or 2 more) and there were names from K State that I actually recognized.  Jordy Nelson, Josh Freeman, Darren Sproiles.   I mean, none of them have ever graced the cover of Madden or anything, but still not too shabby.  

Also, the captcha puzzle for registering for this board was pretty cool.  Cheers  :drink:

Did you know that same Arkansas guy on the Madden cover also no showed to a charity event where hundreds of children with cancer were waiting to meet him?

I mean, can you name a bigger piece of crap than that? Says a lot about your state.

I do know this, and have since lost a lot of respect for him.  My post, however, was not about the moral character of the professionals from our schools but rather the athletic prowess they possess.  Also, it actually says very, very little about our state.  It does say a lot about the people he has surrounded himself with however.  To equate the actions of one person to an entire state is absolutely ludicrous.  Google "kansas rapist".  There are a number of results showing rapes that have gone unsolved, with the purpetrator never caught.  Does this represent your state?  Do these actions represent you personally, since you belong to the state?  http://articles.cnn.com/2009-03-12/justice/kansas.spring.break.rapes_1_rapes-students-university-spokeswoman?_s=PM:CRIME  

Offline w88pigs88ie

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: December 05, 2011, 01:22:58 PM »
Pff Mizzou in the SEC East.  Looks like you guys failed at Geography not us.  :lol: I'll believe it when I see it!

Well you cant exactly have 8 teams in one division and 6 in the other.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: December 05, 2011, 01:23:07 PM »
We already stomped one SEC team this year. No reason we won't do it again.

Offline WhoIsKSU?

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: December 05, 2011, 01:23:21 PM »
Earlier someone posted a pic of the hottest girl on campus at K-State. She looked like a dude. This will be Wildcat fans when they see Arkansas women :drool: