Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 927737 times)

Offline EMAW SP8

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #525 on: December 05, 2011, 12:50:33 PM »
hoping for a Kornheiser appearance in this thread  :crossfingers:

Offline w88pigs88ie

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: December 05, 2011, 12:50:52 PM »

Gloating over a convicted felon.  Disgusting.

Convicted felon? This is news to Arkansas.

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile

Offline Hogwild

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: December 05, 2011, 12:51:18 PM »
HEY KANSAS STATE ASS DOUCHES:

"Snyder will have no problem selling the Cotton Bowl to his team. They’ll be an underdog to a team that lost only to LSU and Alabama this season, and frankly, it’s about the toughest matchup the Wildcats could have found in the postseason."

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/12/04/3302169/no-bcs-for-k-state-but-cotton.html#ixzz1fgbm8R2R

All joking aside, Kansas State fans don't support gay slurs, even from backwoods rednecks.

Where is the gay slur?

The name of the poster.

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: December 05, 2011, 12:51:19 PM »

Offline Forwyn

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: December 05, 2011, 12:51:27 PM »
A PIG? I thought it was a hedgehog... like Sonic. Which was cool. Now I have even less respect for Arkansas State. Better hope McFadden has a big game for you guys.
1. You thought that a razorback is relatable to Sonic the Hedgehog, and you base your respect for Universities on this Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) belief. lol
2. You don't even know what school you're talking about. That program thats ranked higher than yours, that UA, not ASU.
3. McFadden has been playing for the Raiders since 2008, chump.

@Dingo: I like the transvestite you have as your sig for "hottest girls on campus". Keep it classy.

Offline RazorbackswilltrashKSU

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: December 05, 2011, 12:52:31 PM »
HEY KANSAS STATE ASS DOUCHES:

"Snyder will have no problem selling the Cotton Bowl to his team. They’ll be an underdog to a team that lost only to LSU and Alabama this season, and frankly, it’s about the toughest matchup the Wildcats could have found in the postseason."

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/12/04/3302169/no-bcs-for-k-state-but-cotton.html#ixzz1fgbm8R2R

All joking aside, Kansas State fans don't support gay slurs, even from backwoods rednecks.

Where is the gay slur?

The name of the poster.

Oh my bad. Didn't see it.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: December 05, 2011, 12:52:37 PM »

I'll bet it IS.  I'll just bet you that it IS.

Offline Hogwild

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: December 05, 2011, 12:52:54 PM »
I am going to share some FACTS with you:

1.  Arkansas ranks in the bottom quartile in the country in the number of people who can read, and in all Proctor and Gamble personal hygiene ratings.

2.  Arkansas is number 3 nationally in the number of rapes of clergy.  Trailing only Rhode Island, Alaska and Missouri.

3. Gallup polling suggests that more people from Arkansas support the death penalty than catalytic converters.  

These are NOT the type of people we want to be associated with.  We should have passed on the Cotton and taken the Insight bowl.  

#3 IN THE NATION - but trailing behind 3 states?  Did you know that 72% of statistics are made up on the spot?

Better check your "facts" again there buddy!  Yeah, you should have passed, but that would have required an actual invitation, which you didn't get.

You can check them all you want, but those are the facts.

That we're #3 behind 3 other states?  The 3 other states + Arkansas would equal FOUR Petey. 4.  Quatro.  FOUR. 

Offline EMAW SP8

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: December 05, 2011, 12:53:04 PM »

1.  Arkansas ranks in the bottom quartile in the country in the number of people who can read, and in all Proctor and Gamble personal hygiene ratings.

2.  Arkansas is number 3 nationally in the number of rapes of clergy.  Trailing only Rhode Island, Alaska and Missouri.

3. Gallup polling suggests that more people from Arkansas support the death penalty than catalytic converters.  

These are NOT the type of people we want to be associated with.  We should have passed on the Cotton and taken the Insight bowl.

#3 IN THE NATION - but trailing behind 3 states?  Did you know that 72% of statistics are made up on the spot?

Better check your "facts" again there buddy!  Yeah, you should have passed, but that would have required an actual invitation, which you didn't get. 

:dubious:Ok hogwild, im gonna help once and only once, when you press the quote button go the the very bottom of the text, after the code that says "
" , and press enter a couple times.

Hope this aids in your futile bbs'ing efforts
Quote from: hogwild getting clownsuited
Already fixed it but hey thanks for the tip!

:lol:, you really cant make stuff like this up guys, I mean, I don't even...

Offline HogsWillRapeU

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: December 05, 2011, 12:53:20 PM »

Here is a fact.  When you trail 3 other entity's in a national poll, that makes you #4 ...

Offline stobblebobby

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: December 05, 2011, 12:53:29 PM »
A PIG? I thought it was a hedgehog... like Sonic. Which was cool. Now I have even less respect for Arkansas State. Better hope McFadden has a big game for you guys.
1. You thought that a razorback is relatable to Sonic the Hedgehog, and you base your respect for Universities on this Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) belief. lol
2. You don't even know what school you're talking about. That program thats ranked higher than yours, that UA, not ASU.
3. McFadden has been playing for the Raiders since 2008, chump.

@Dingo: I like the transvestite you have as your sig for "hottest girls on campus". Keep it classy.

Are the raiders UA? Also don't call me a chump. Seriously mean

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: December 05, 2011, 12:54:01 PM »

First good post by an Arkie fan this thread.  

Your first DUI is not a felony.  Try again, made-up-pig-namers!

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: December 05, 2011, 12:54:09 PM »

simple fact here but hedgehogs have way more blade like apparatuses on their back than pigs do

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: December 05, 2011, 12:54:15 PM »

Only way Kansas State raises their hands over their head is in frustration.

Isn't that the guy that used to have sex with his recruit's moms who mentored their new coach, who previously had sex with recruit's moms at Missouri?

Offline BetterDownSouth

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #540 on: December 05, 2011, 12:54:45 PM »
Hahahahaha you people are absolutely delusional...seriously this is entertaining to watch you discuss this like you know one thing about football.  Arkansas is a shitty state?  I dare any of y'all to come to Fayetteville and then say that after youve seen the Ozarks.  We have the corporations of Wal Mart, Tyson, and JB Hunt.  What do y'all have...Flat land and farms??  And to even talk about our women...they dress up for our games fine as hell in dresses and pearls, what do yalls wear overalls and straw hats?  K-State is a joke even in the Big 12, imagine if you came to the SEC you wouldnt win a game.  You should feel PRIVILEGED to even be able to play the 3rd best team in our conference.

Offline Hogwild

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: December 05, 2011, 12:54:50 PM »

Why don't you go right ahead and tell us what Nolan Richardson has been convicted of?  I think you have mistaken him for someone else...not surprising really, but...

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: December 05, 2011, 12:55:28 PM »
Hahahahaha you people are absolutely delusional...seriously this is entertaining to watch you discuss this like you know one thing about football.  Arkansas is a shitty state?  I dare any of y'all to come to Fayetteville and then say that after youve seen the Ozarks.  We have the corporations of Wal Mart, Tyson, and JB Hunt.  What do y'all have...Flat land and farms??  And to even talk about our women...they dress up for our games fine as hell in dresses and pearls, what do yalls wear overalls and straw hats?  K-State is a joke even in the Big 12, imagine if you came to the SEC you wouldnt win a game.  You should feel PRIVILEGED to even be able to play the 3rd best team in our conference.

ive been to your state branson is pretty nice

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: December 05, 2011, 12:55:33 PM »

That we're #3 behind 3 other states?  The 3 other states + Arkansas would equal FOUR Petey. 4.  Quatro.  FOUR. 

Obviously you don't know very much about what's happening right under your nose.  

Offline w88pigs88ie

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: December 05, 2011, 12:56:05 PM »

Somehow, I don't think you have any idea what you're talking about. Could it be my imagination?   :facepalm:

Online ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: December 05, 2011, 12:56:30 PM »
Our janitor here in the office is a BIG Arkansas fan. Just heard her cell phone go off and I kid you not it played the banjo tune from deliverance.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: December 05, 2011, 12:56:42 PM »

Why don't you go right ahead and tell us what Nolan Richardson has been convicted of?  I think you have mistaken him for someone else...not surprising really, but...

You know damn well what he did...you are the ones who fired a National Championship coach!

Offline Arkansas#1

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: December 05, 2011, 12:57:01 PM »

#3 IN THE NATION - but trailing behind 3 states?  Did you know that 72% of statistics are made up on the spot?

Better check your "facts" again there buddy!  Yeah, you should have passed, but that would have required an actual invitation, which you didn't get.  

:dubious: Ok hogwild, im gonna help once and only once, when you press the quote button go the the very bottom of the text, after the code that says "
" , and press enter a couple times.

Hope this aids in your futile bbs'ing efforts
[/quote]

Great math dipshit... maybe try going back to grade school and learning how to count. I would say get a calculator but lets face it. You cant afford it.

Offline stobblebobby

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: December 05, 2011, 12:57:10 PM »
Hahahahaha you people are absolutely delusional...seriously this is entertaining to watch you discuss this like you know one thing about football.  Arkansas is a shitty state?  I dare any of y'all to come to Fayetteville and then say that after youve seen the Ozarks.  We have the corporations of Wal Mart, Tyson, and JB Hunt.  What do y'all have...Flat land and farms??  And to even talk about our women...they dress up for our games fine as hell in dresses and pearl necklaces, what do yalls wear overalls and straw hats?  K-State is a joke even in the Big 12, imagine if you came to the SEC you wouldnt win a game.  You should feel PRIVILEGED to even be able to play the 3rd best team in our conference.

Offline HogsWillRapeU

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: December 05, 2011, 12:57:17 PM »
I will give you guys *some* credit.  I looked up current NFL players from each school because I thought Terrence Newman was your only stud.  I was literally shocked to see the numbers are about the same (we have 1 or 2 more) and there were names from K State that I actually recognized.  Jordy Nelson, Josh Freeman, Darren Sproiles.   I mean, none of them have ever graced the cover of Madden or anything, but still not too shabby.  

Also, the captcha puzzle for registering for this board was pretty cool.  Cheers  :drink: