Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 927686 times)

Offline Kansas_Is_For_Men_of_Refined_Tastes

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #500 on: December 05, 2011, 12:41:56 PM »
HEY KANSAS STATE ASS DOUCHES:

"Snyder will have no problem selling the Cotton Bowl to his team. They’ll be an underdog to a team that lost only to LSU and Alabama this season, and frankly, it’s about the toughest matchup the Wildcats could have found in the postseason."

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/12/04/3302169/no-bcs-for-k-state-but-cotton.html#ixzz1fgbm8R2R

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: December 05, 2011, 12:41:57 PM »
Meanwhile, in Arkansas

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Does playing Kansas St hurt Arkansas' Reputation?
« Reply #502 on: December 05, 2011, 12:42:17 PM »
I was really hoping that the Arkansas posters would be better.

I only read a little of the board, but I caught on in a few seconds.

Those who are gullible are from Hogville, which is the single worst message board on the internet.

Makes me ashamed those folks are among our fanbase.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: December 05, 2011, 12:42:41 PM »
I am going to share some FACTS with you:

1.  Arkansas ranks in the bottom quartile in the country in the number of people who can read, and in all Proctor and Gamble personal hygiene ratings.

2.  Arkansas is number 3 nationally in the number of rapes of clergy.  Trailing only Rhode Island, Alaska and Missouri.

3. Gallup polling suggests that more people from Arkansas support the death penalty than catalytic converters.  

These are NOT the type of people we want to be associated with.  We should have passed on the Cotton and taken the Insight bowl.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: December 05, 2011, 12:43:26 PM »

"Snyder will have no problem selling the Cotton Bowl to his team. They’ll be an underdog to a team that lost only to LSU and Alabama this season, and frankly, it’s about the toughest matchup the Wildcats could have found in the postseason."

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/12/04/3302169/no-bcs-for-k-state-but-cotton.html#ixzz1fgbm8R2R

that is coachspeak, mr. Kansas_Is_For_Faggots.

Offline J

• Katpak'r
  • Just call me "Hollywood"
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: December 05, 2011, 12:44:04 PM »
  roids have really gotten to 'clams
:shakesfist: gawddamn mods merged a thread, was not directed at 'clams

Offline w88pigs88ie

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: December 05, 2011, 12:44:23 PM »

42 Total National Championships, 13 Conference Championships (in football), 12 Bowl wins.

LOL, bragging about a SWC championship is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen.  I can't remember the last time we lost to a former SWC school.   :lol:

Can you remember the last time you won a National Championship? I don't think so.

and you can't remember? How about Oklahoma? 58-17? Ouch.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 12:47:41 PM by w88pigs88ie »

Offline hogtrough

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: December 05, 2011, 12:44:47 PM »

Offline Hogwild

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: December 05, 2011, 12:46:04 PM »

1.  Arkansas ranks in the bottom quartile in the country in the number of people who can read, and in all Proctor and Gamble personal hygiene ratings.

2.  Arkansas is number 3 nationally in the number of rapes of clergy.  Trailing only Rhode Island, Alaska and Missouri.

3. Gallup polling suggests that more people from Arkansas support the death penalty than catalytic converters.  

These are NOT the type of people we want to be associated with.  We should have passed on the Cotton and taken the Insight bowl.  

#3 IN THE NATION - but trailing behind 3 states?  Did you know that 72% of statistics are made up on the spot?

Better check your "facts" again there buddy!  Yeah, you should have passed, but that would have required an actual invitation, which you didn't get.

Offline SwineFlew

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: December 05, 2011, 12:46:51 PM »

Your math skills are astonishing Peter

Offline RazorbackswilltrashKSU

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #510 on: December 05, 2011, 12:47:16 PM »

Serious? #3 but you listed 4 states? HAHAHAHAH! Man, I need to get my education in Kansas!

Offline hogtrough

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: December 05, 2011, 12:47:29 PM »

Only way Kansas State raises their hands over their head is in frustration.

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: December 05, 2011, 12:47:35 PM »

#3 IN THE NATION - but trailing behind 3 states?  Did you know that 72% of statistics are made up on the spot?

Better check your "facts" again there buddy!  Yeah, you should have passed, but that would have required an actual invitation, which you didn't get.

You can check them all you want, but those are the facts.

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: December 05, 2011, 12:47:54 PM »
After skimming this thread, it's obviousl Arkansaw fans just don't "get it".  But does that mean they are stupid and slow?  Yes it does.

Offline Hogwild

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: December 05, 2011, 12:48:09 PM »

Your math skills are astonishing Peter

:facepalm:  He IS a K State fan so take from that what you will...

Offline EMAW SP8

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: December 05, 2011, 12:48:21 PM »

#3 IN THE NATION - but trailing behind 3 states?  Did you know that 72% of statistics are made up on the spot?

Better check your "facts" again there buddy!  Yeah, you should have passed, but that would have required an actual invitation, which you didn't get.  

:dubious: Ok hogwild, im gonna help once and only once, when you press the quote button go the the very bottom of the text, after the code that says "[/quote]" , and press enter a couple times.

Hope this aids in your futile bbs'ing efforts

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: December 05, 2011, 12:48:22 PM »

Gloating over a convicted felon.  Disgusting.

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: December 05, 2011, 12:48:37 PM »

All joking aside, Kansas State fans don't support gay slurs, even from backwoods rednecks.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: December 05, 2011, 12:48:44 PM »
never though id see  :combofan: fans from arKansas

Offline HogsOverKST

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: December 05, 2011, 12:49:05 PM »

42 Total National Championships, 13 Conference Championships (in football), 12 Bowl wins.

LOL, bragging about a SWC championship is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen.  I can't remember the last time we lost to a former SWC school.   :lol:

Uhm, genious...Texas Longhorns?  Texas Tech, Texas A&M...you've lost to them over the last few seasons.  What kind of fan are you?  Wildcat bandwagon jumper.  Must be a GAY U (ooops, KU) fan.

Offline Professor Farnsworth

• Fan
  • Good News Everyone!
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: December 05, 2011, 12:49:13 PM »
I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Offline RazorbackswilltrashKSU

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: December 05, 2011, 12:49:36 PM »

All joking aside, Kansas State fans don't support gay slurs, even from backwoods rednecks.

Where is the gay slur?

Offline Hogwild

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: December 05, 2011, 12:49:41 PM »

:dubious:Ok hogwild, im gonna help once and only once, when you press the quote button go the the very bottom of the text, after the code that says "
" , and press enter a couple times.

Hope this aids in your futile bbs'ing efforts
[/quote]

Already fixed it but hey thanks for the tip!

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: December 05, 2011, 12:49:45 PM »
I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

:thumbs:
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline hogtrough

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile