Author Topic: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program  (Read 927689 times)

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
Re: does playing Arkansas hurt the image of our program
« Reply #575 on: December 05, 2011, 01:06:35 PM »
Hahahahaha you people are absolutely delusional...seriously this is entertaining to watch you discuss this like you know one thing about football.  Arkansas is a shitty state?  I dare any of y'all to come to Fayetteville and then say that after youve seen the Ozarks.  We have the corporations of Wal Mart, Tyson, and JB Hunt.  What do y'all have...Flat land and farms??  And to even talk about our women...they dress up for our games fine as hell in dresses and pearls, what do yalls wear overalls and straw hats?  K-State is a joke even in the Big 12, imagine if you came to the SEC you wouldnt win a game.  You should feel PRIVILEGED to even be able to play the 3rd best team in our conference.

Is this some sort of joke?  We are better than every SEC team, except for maybe Georgia Tech or Florida (systems line up well against us).

Pete is on a roll of not having his facts right... Georgia is in the SEC... Not Georgia Tech...

I'm pretty sure you are wrong about that. They wear those red Green Bay Paker helmets, and they do the "behind the hedges" chants and stuff.  Try again, stupid Pig fans!

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: December 05, 2011, 01:06:42 PM »
The SEC is a total joke.  You get to feast on teams like Vanderbilt, Kentucky and Wake Forest.  Fatten up that win total and then fool the voters!

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: December 05, 2011, 01:07:27 PM »
I will give you guys *some* credit.  I looked up current NFL players from each school because I thought Terrence Newman was your only stud.  I was literally shocked to see the numbers are about the same (we have 1 or 2 more) and there were names from K State that I actually recognized.  Jordy Nelson, Josh Freeman, Darren Sproiles.   I mean, none of them have ever graced the cover of Madden or anything, but still not too shabby.  

Also, the captcha puzzle for registering for this board was pretty cool.  Cheers  :drink:

Did you know that same Arkansas guy on the Madden cover also no showed to a charity event where hundreds of children with cancer were waiting to meet him?

I mean, can you name a bigger piece of crap than that? Says a lot about your state.

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: December 05, 2011, 01:07:43 PM »
You mean Arkansas isn't part of Missouri? The poor part.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: December 05, 2011, 01:08:31 PM »
Hahahahaha you people are absolutely delusional...seriously this is entertaining to watch you discuss this like you know one thing about football.  Arkansas is a shitty state?  I dare any of y'all to come to Fayetteville and then say that after youve seen the Ozarks.  We have the corporations of Wal Mart, Tyson, and JB Hunt.  What do y'all have...Flat land and farms??  And to even talk about our women...they dress up for our games fine as hell in dresses and pearls, what do yalls wear overalls and straw hats?  K-State is a joke even in the Big 12, imagine if you came to the SEC you wouldnt win a game.  You should feel PRIVILEGED to even be able to play the 3rd best team in our conference.

Is this some sort of joke?  We are better than every SEC team, except for maybe Georgia Tech or Florida (systems line up well against us).

You continue to prove my point that people from Kansas know absolutely nothing about college football...Georgia Tech is in the ACC.  And no you would actually lose to everyone except for Tennessee, Kentucky, Vandy and Ole Miss

Honestly can't believe you haven't figured out what's going on yet.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: December 05, 2011, 01:08:49 PM »
Yeah yeah. SEC is soooo great. All those Mississippi teams you got there...well what about Southern Miss?? huh. Their coach is about to go to Kansas. KANSAS. Real joke of a conference you have there. :lol:
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Ham Malone

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: December 05, 2011, 01:08:52 PM »

I did already fix it - you might need to use this handy little circular looking arrow that will refresh your screen.  It really doesn't matter.  You owned me.  Whoo hoo!  You are so big and bad and mighty.  You are grammar and internet trolling KING.  I bow before your presence...  :thumbs:
Can't Stop Laughing  :lol: :lol:

Offline studspeth

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: December 05, 2011, 01:09:33 PM »
I'm pretty sure the last time Kansas St. finished a season ahead of Arkansas was 2003... it also happened to be the last time anyone heard anything about Kansas St. having a football program...

Offline stobblebobby

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: December 05, 2011, 01:09:46 PM »
You mean Arkansas isn't part of Missouri? The poor part.

The borders aren't clearly defined. It's kind of like Pakistan/India, but with less landmines/nukes, more bass boats and meth. Push

Offline RazorbackswilltrashKSU

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: December 05, 2011, 01:09:55 PM »

Pete is on a roll of not having his facts right... Georgia is in the SEC... Not Georgia Tech...

I'm pretty sure you are wrong about that. They wear those red Green Bay Paker helmets, and they do the "behind the hedges" chants and stuff.  Try again, stupid Pig fans!

Where do people like you come from? Serious? Are you even aware that Georgia and Georgia Tech are in different conferences. I'm kind of confused by your stupidity... This must be the website for the special needs people in Kansas. So people like yourself can get nice looking profiles and post information that is completely wrong... sigh...

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #585 on: December 05, 2011, 01:10:08 PM »
The SEC is a total joke.  You get to feast on teams like Vanderbilt, Kentucky and Wake Forest.  Fatten up that win total and then fool the voters!

Agreed.  It's like they get two OOC schedules.  

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: December 05, 2011, 01:10:17 PM »
HAHA! Are you kidding me? First, who's ahead of K-Stank in the rankings? ARKANSAS....Who went to the Sugar Bowl last year? ARKANSAS....Who has one of the most prolific offenses in the country? ARKANSAS. We're going to stop you guys so bad the Cotton bowl will regret selecting K-Stank. If anything, playing Arkansas helps K-Stank's exposure.

K-Stank? lmao
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: December 05, 2011, 01:10:56 PM »
I'm pretty sure the last time Kansas St. finished a season ahead of Arkansas was 2003... it also happened to be the last time anyone heard anything about Kansas St. having a football program...

Joke is on you, new guy.  We went to the Pin Stripe bowl last year, and that's the premier bowl in NYC.  That's where the twin towers were, you pig terrorist.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: December 05, 2011, 01:11:04 PM »

Where do people like you come from? Serious? Are you even aware that Georgia and Georgia Tech are in different conferences. I'm kind of confused by your stupidity... This must be the website for the special needs people in Kansas. So people like yourself can get nice looking profiles and post information that is completely wrong... sigh...

georgia is in atlanta idiot, but not knowing this just proves you never actually go to games

Offline w88pigs88ie

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: December 05, 2011, 01:11:15 PM »

Wake Forest?? apparently you can't read... ACC and SEC do sound a lot alike. However, they are two TOTALLY different identities.

And the Big 12 feasts on Iowa State, Kansas, Mizzou, and Texas Tech. So what? There are always teams that just aren't up to par with the rest of the conference.

We'll be glad to take Mizzou and A&M off your hands and demolish them a few times.

Offline Kansas_Is_For_Men_of_Refined_Tastes

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: December 05, 2011, 01:11:35 PM »
KANSAS IS FOR FAGGOTS!!!!!!!

Offline HawgustusCaesar

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: December 05, 2011, 01:11:50 PM »

:dunno:

I do look forward to your eventual move to the Mountain West Conference once the Big X implodes.  

Offline WhoIsKSU?

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: December 05, 2011, 01:11:59 PM »
Its beautiful how Arkansas fans have already owned this thread.  :comehere:

Offline HogsWillRapeU

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: December 05, 2011, 01:12:13 PM »
Since we are all sharing stories:

A guy I worked with met this chick from Kansas online.  She said she was a public defendant for her city, drove a sweet camaro, and enjoyed random fucks from the internet.  So this idiot drives to Kansas for the weekend, comes back, and reports on what happened.  First he said, "The drive is rough ridin' terrible.  There is literally nothing in Kansas.  Nothing.  Just flat fields forever and ever.  If thats not bad enough, I get there, and this bitch is every bit of 230 pounds, drives a beat up 1994 IROC, and lives in a "city" of about 20 people where she is the district CLERK.  Anyway, we mumped and now I have genital warts."  There ya go.  Good ole Kansas for ya.  Funny how this story represents every negative thing you people are throwing at us.  Poor hygiene, STD's, poor, redneck, etc etc etc.

Also Pete, your national list was interesting regarding families in AR.  Curious though, if Kansas is so much better, why then does KSU have a need for this on their site?

http://www.k-state.edu/counseling/topics/relationships/dysfunc.html

Offline EMAW SP8

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: December 05, 2011, 01:12:30 PM »
I am going to share some FACTS with you:

1.  Arkansas ranks in the bottom quartile in the country in the number of people who can read, and in all Proctor and Gamble personal hygiene ratings.

2.  Arkansas is number 3 nationally in the number of rapes of clergy.  Trailing only Rhode Island, Alaska and Missouri.

3. Gallup polling suggests that more people from Arkansas support the death penalty than catalytic converters.  

These are NOT the type of people we want to be associated with.  We should have passed on the Cotton and taken the Insight bowl.

#3 IN THE NATION - but trailing behind 3 states?  Did you know that 72% of statistics are made up on the spot?

Better check your "facts" again there buddy!  Yeah, you should have passed, but that would have required an actual invitation, which you didn't get. 

:dubious:Ok hogwild, im gonna help once and only once, when you press the quote button go the the very bottom of the text, after the code that says "
" , and press enter a couple times.

Hope this aids in your futile bbs'ing efforts

Already fixed it but hey thanks for the tip!

:lol:, you really cant make stuff like this up guys, I mean, I don't even...
Quote from: hw
I did already fix it - you might need to use this handy little circular looking arrow that will refresh your screen.  It really doesn't matter.  You owned me.  Whoo hoo!  You are so big and bad and mighty.  You are grammar and internet trolling KING.  I bow before your presence...  :thumbs:

:jerk: Not really grammar as much as using the quote function, and you literally didn't read the *PRO TiP* that you were given.

Also,the preview button is an amazing tool :gocho:

Offline Hogfan

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #595 on: December 05, 2011, 01:12:46 PM »
Really wake forest? umm they aren't even in the sec.. about time people start to get their facts straight...woooooooooo pig soooie

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: December 05, 2011, 01:12:58 PM »
Its beautiful how Arkansas fans have already owned this thread.  :comehere:

Yes it is.   :lol:

Offline Forwyn

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: December 05, 2011, 01:13:01 PM »
"Snyder said he expects K-State to be a big underdog in the game."

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/12/04/3302208/k-state-headed-to-cotton-bowl.html#ixzz1fgkuIDpX

Even your own coach admits this is a gift to Kansas.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: December 05, 2011, 01:13:14 PM »

Wake Forest?? apparently you can't read... ACC and SEC do sound a lot alike. However, they are two TOTALLY different identities.

And the Big 12 feasts on Iowa State, Kansas, Mizzou, and Texas Tech. So what? There are always teams that just aren't up to par with the rest of the conference.

We'll be glad to take Mizzou and A&M off your hands and demolish them a few times.

missouri is in the sec idiot

Offline HogsWILLdominate

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: December 05, 2011, 01:14:15 PM »
You idiot kstate fans!! You really think you stand a chance?!?! By reading this, it is obvious all of you IQ's don't equal that of my dog... Chump state has no chance!! Hell you and all your fans are probably gonna get lost, for your information Dallas is south of you! I hope you can figure the rest out!!