Author Topic: Welcome BYU!  (Read 50393 times)

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome BYU!
« Reply #125 on: September 09, 2011, 06:40:57 AM »
polygamy is a-ok in my book  :cheers:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Welcome BYU!
« Reply #126 on: September 09, 2011, 08:11:06 AM »
Welcome you silly, racist, good message boarding Mormons.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 09, 2011, 08:11:54 AM »

no crap. I'm totally jealous of the message boarding quality of these jello-loving bastards.

Offline SoCalCoug

• Deseret Storm'rs
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 09, 2011, 09:19:49 AM »

no crap. I'm totally jealous of the message boarding quality of these jello-loving bastards.

But we're really lousy at drunk posting.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 09, 2011, 09:22:39 AM »

But we're really lousy at drunk posting.

lots of my in-laws are mormon. true story.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 09, 2011, 09:27:41 AM »
Hey, guys, another BYU fan here.

1.  What the hell is an Emaw?  (can I say hell here?)
2.  I just picked up my magic underwear from the floor because I just got laid by wife #2 (can I say laid here?)
3.  I don't hate black people, although my wife's ex-boyfriend is black, and she didn't go back  :pbj:
4.  BYU fans aren't all dorks (no offense, Nikuman)
5.  I'm not homophobic - in fact, my brother is a gay model married to a guy and I haven't even disowned him.
6.  BYU's going to kick some Longhorn ass on Saturday.
7.  Are you guys the ones that are good in basketball?

I love the mormon fans who pretend they don't hate black people.  They are my absolute favorites. 

If there were any that would pretend Joseph Smith wasn't kind of a twerp who had a hard time scoring chicks, I'd like them equal if not better.  Haven't met one of them yet.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 09, 2011, 09:29:14 AM »
hey, new mormon friends.....watch out for a poster named pike, he will post a bunch of southpark things about you being mormon and will think that they are hilarious.

Offline nikuman

• Deseret Storm'rs
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 09, 2011, 09:41:30 AM »

If there were any that would pretend Joseph Smith wasn't kind of a twerp who had a hard time scoring chicks, I'd like them equal if not better.  Haven't met one of them yet.

Well, now, sonny, there's where I'm going to have to quibble with you a bit. You can object to his methodology all you want, but I'm pretty sure the numerical successes of The Prophet with the ladies speak for themselves. And a closer examination of the record shows that he was successful with older women as well as younger. He even convinced a husband or two to share. Hard time with the ladies?  I think not!

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 09, 2011, 09:51:20 AM »

Well, now, sonny, there's where I'm going to have to quibble with you a bit. You can object to his methodology all you want, but I'm pretty sure the numerical successes of The Prophet with the ladies speak for themselves. And a closer examination of the record shows that he was successful with older women as well as younger. He even convinced a husband or two to share. Hard time with the ladies?  I think not!

Not impressed.  There are some neighborhoods in Johnson County that allow you to accomplish this by simply putting a white rock in your front yard.

Offline Ghost of Stan Parrish

• I found my password
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 09, 2011, 09:51:49 AM »

The guy on the left?

OT: I know that's Top Gun on the left, but who's the guy on the right?
"I'm thankful our MHK forefathers had the foresight to lynch white dudes so that we might be able to throw up the mob with a clear conscience."

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: September 09, 2011, 10:03:11 AM »
The guy from No country for old men.

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 09, 2011, 10:34:41 AM »
Tails I win--heads you lose!

Offline nikuman

• Deseret Storm'rs
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 09, 2011, 10:47:51 AM »

Not impressed.  There are some neighborhoods in Johnson County that allow you to accomplish this by simply putting a white rock in your front yard.

Our preferred method is white rock in the hat, thanks.

Offline Flystripper

• Deseret Storm'rs
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 09, 2011, 11:25:17 AM »

2.  I just picked up my magic underwear from the floor because I just got laid by wife #2 (can I say laid here?)
3.  I don't hate black people, although my wife's ex-boyfriend is black, and she didn't go back  :pbj:
5.  I'm not homophobic - in fact, my brother is a gay model married to a guy and I haven't even disowned him.

I love the mormon fans who pretend they don't hate black people.  They are my absolute favorites. 

Unlike Niku I am not a practicin' Mormon anymore and haven't been for a few years.  I even love black people now.  In fact, I have a website to prove it!  You may have seen my site before, but it might be a good time to revisit it now.   http://blackpeopleloveus.com/

T

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 09, 2011, 11:39:35 AM »
byu fans, please don't be under the impression that we want you in our conference to replace a&m.  we don't want another one of those.  so, on a scale of 0 to boulder, just how snobby are you guys?

Offline MixBerryCrunch

• Señor Vol
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Anybody want a peanut?
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: September 09, 2011, 11:50:49 AM »

Unlike Niku I am not a practicin' Mormon anymore and haven't been for a few years.  I even love black people now.  In fact, I have a website to prove it!  You may have seen my site before, but it might be a good time to revisit it now.   http://blackpeopleloveus.com/

T

:opcat:
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 09, 2011, 11:51:52 AM »
Forcing chicks is not scoring chicks.

Otherwise, sherron Collins would be a real pimp.

Offline Flystripper

• Deseret Storm'rs
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: September 09, 2011, 11:55:32 AM »
byu fans, please don't be under the impression that we want you in our conference to replace a&m.  we don't want another one of those.  so, on a scale of 0 to boulder, just how snobby are you guys?

I don't now that I would call our fanbase snobby but there is a large continget that move their mouths only as a result of having Salt Lake's hand up their ass.  So we got that going for us....which is nice.

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 09, 2011, 12:06:07 PM »

I don't now that I would call our fanbase snobby but there is a large continget that move their mouths only as a result of having Salt Lake's hand up their ass.  So we got that going for us....which is nice.
I've only been once, but I'm pretty sure Salt Lake doesn't have a hand.  So what's the real story?  What AREN'T you telling us?

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 09, 2011, 12:11:02 PM »
On behalf of Cougar Nation (we're more of a city-state, actually) I would like to thank you for your gracious welcome!  I would also like to take this opportunity to help clarify some of the differences you have pointed out:

1.  We don't really hate black people anymore (overt racism free since 1978!). I would call us more intolerant and inexperienced/uneducated. Progress, people - now only 20 years behind the times!

2.  I myself only have one wife and three kids. So far they have let me stay. Also, we marry our women as old as 20 these days sometimes. Rumor has it somebody made it to 24 but I can't confirm.

3. I'm not sure about the whole planet thing but I'd like mine to be like Disneyland, only with real ski slopes on the Matterhorn and shorter waits for Splash Mountain. I think that would be cool as heck.

So anywhoo, as a guy already living in Big 12 country, thanks and hello. Stop by for a bowl of jello if you're in the neighborhood.

It took awhile, but I deciphered his commie-mormon code.  It's not looking good, boys. 
Did you have to wear special glasses to do that?

Offline nikuman

• Deseret Storm'rs
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 09, 2011, 12:20:48 PM »
Forcing chicks is not scoring chicks.

Otherwise, sherron Collins would be a real pimp.

An excellent point that was routinely discussed in law school.  It's now a standard bullet item when I warn my gentile friends about the dangers of alcohol and using it to soften up a ladyfriend for semi-consensual but unsanctioned premarital sex.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 09, 2011, 12:24:17 PM »

would those mouths ever say "ha ha!  you live in KANSAS!" in a cruel, belittling way?

Offline broXcore

• Katpak'r
  • cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 09, 2011, 12:27:19 PM »
already <3 these guys

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 09, 2011, 12:43:20 PM »
I effing hate BYU.  Eff those guys.  Eff Mormons, too.  Eff your missionary trips and your cookies and your judgement of people not like you.

Offline SoCalCoug

• Deseret Storm'rs
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 09, 2011, 12:43:20 PM »

Well, at the very least, black people are waaaay down my list of things I hate:

1.  Beets
2.  Rednecks
3.  Ute football fans
4.  Celtics
5.  Yankees
6.  Barry Switzer
7.  Glenn Beck
8.  Traffic
9.  Chick flicks
10.  Body odor