Author Topic: WARM UP THE DONATIONS, MOTHERFUCKERS!  (Read 83027 times)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
Re: WARM UP THE DONATIONS, MOTHERFUCKERS!
« Reply #450 on: November 07, 2011, 09:08:36 AM »
The way this thing has dragged on we must be due to start on next years any day now, no?

I think we had kicked around the idea of changing charities as well so if anyone has any suggestions for a local charity that does some good and possibly provides us with an opportunity to win a trohpy please post info in this thread.

the other board im on, (not gpc) does a pretty awesome thing, they find a childrens hospital and donate used games consoles ect ect every christmas, the reaction is outstanding

sorry but on this board saul has dibs on all used game consoles.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: November 07, 2011, 09:10:05 AM »
The way this thing has dragged on we must be due to start on next years any day now, no?

I think we had kicked around the idea of changing charities as well so if anyone has any suggestions for a local charity that does some good and possibly provides us with an opportunity to win a trohpy please post info in this thread.

the other board im on, (not gpc) does a pretty awesome thing, they find a childrens hospital and donate used games consoles ect ect every christmas, the reaction is outstanding

is saul a needy kid? i can send a gameboy with the little light on top
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 09:14:36 AM by kslimlb3 »

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: November 07, 2011, 09:13:54 AM »

is saul a needy kid? i can send a gameboy with the little light on top

I don't have problem with the kids getting to go over to Saul's house every once in a while to play his games, but Saul retains ownership.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: November 07, 2011, 09:14:45 AM »
lol at how awkward a conversation between saul and any little kid would be  :lol:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: November 07, 2011, 09:15:49 AM »
lol at how awkward a conversation between saul and any little kid would be  :lol:

Yes, I think I can really get behind this.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: November 07, 2011, 09:18:06 AM »
saul's house would probably be like disney world to a little kid...and then saul would not allow him to touch anything and always make him be controller 2 and dominate the little kid without mercy on every game and rub his face in it. 

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: November 07, 2011, 09:21:04 AM »
saul's house would probably be like disney world to a little kid...and then saul would not allow him to touch anything and always make him be controller 2 and dominate the little kid without mercy on every game and rub his face in it. 

I wonder if we can get Saul to wear a Santa suit during the whole thing.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: November 07, 2011, 09:23:33 AM »

there is a line, you sir have crossed it

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: November 07, 2011, 09:34:30 AM »

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: November 07, 2011, 09:39:18 AM »

Most of us here are much more comfortable with cash for tax purposes.

Unless you think I can deduct $15k or so for my special edition X-Box?

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: November 07, 2011, 09:40:00 AM »

yes.  i can totally see saul flipping out as the kid rummages through his video game cartridges.  then hijacks sauls snow cone machine and spills blueberry flavoring all over saul's limited edition sega genesis.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: November 07, 2011, 09:41:42 AM »

jesus christ could you imagine the toys in the bottom of that bag, move over ralphie...the red ryder dont have crap on a light saber

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: November 07, 2011, 10:14:16 AM »

yes.  i can totally see saul flipping out as the kid rummages through his video game cartridges.  then hijacks sauls snow cone machine and spills blueberry flavoring all over saul's limited edition sega genesis.

it could actually be two different fundraisers. one fundraiser for the xbox's for kids, etc. and another fundraiser for people that would just like to donate cash in order to get to see the sheer horror and awkwardness of five ten year olds at saul's house and he's forced to talk to them and they rummage all through his stuff. could video and everybody that donated cash would get to watch.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: November 07, 2011, 10:25:04 AM »
oh boy the wheels are in motion for the Saulothon 2012, can.  not.  wait.  for this event to go down.

Offline Levi

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: November 07, 2011, 10:47:56 AM »
Will definitely play with on my driveway!  :thumbsup:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #465 on: November 07, 2011, 10:49:54 AM »
:lol:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: November 07, 2011, 10:54:06 AM »
Hey Trim i'm going to take my philly to houlihans on saturday night. You think I could get that gift card saturday at the game? tia  :thumbsup:

P.S. Long Islands!!!  :love:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: November 07, 2011, 10:55:36 AM »
Hey Trim i'm going to take my philly to houlihans on saturday night. You think I could get that gift card saturday at the game? tia  :thumbsup:

You don't want to have her meet me at a bar somewhere in Wichita to give it to her?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: November 07, 2011, 10:58:27 AM »

You don't want to have her meet me at a bar somewhere in Wichita to give it to her?

Haha this is a setup! But if that's seriously easier for you, I can arrange it!

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: November 07, 2011, 11:02:49 AM »

Haha this is a setup! But if that's seriously easier for you, I can arrange it!

Well, somebody needs to set her straight on who owns this place, right?

It doesn't matter.  I don't know if I'll be in Manhattan this weekend, but if not, Gooch can probably leave it for you at the hotel or the restaurant at some point before Saturday night.  Congrats, you Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: November 07, 2011, 11:08:00 AM »
Actually, I'll be in KC later this week.  So if you want to give me a list of bars and girls you've spread stories at/to, I can go around and clear all that up and then leave it at whichever one you'd want to pick it up at.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: November 07, 2011, 11:10:36 AM »
 :lol: Just give it to gooch and i'll pick it up at the hotel/restaurant on saturday!  :thumbs:

Oh and seriously thanks!

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: November 07, 2011, 02:26:11 PM »
Actually, I'll be in KC later this week.  So if you want to give me a list of bars and girls you've spread stories at/to, I can go around and clear all that up and then leave it at whichever one you'd want to pick it up at.

o rly?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: November 07, 2011, 02:30:16 PM »

o rly?

Yeah, we've discussed on platinum a few times.  Will def be there Wednesday night for Thursday seminar.  Waiting to see what the game situation is this weekend to decide if I'll stay Thursday night.

We can probably cover more ground fixing all the damage fanning did if we split up.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: November 18, 2011, 09:11:41 AM »
wildfratcountry has some cause that she's raised $13 for so far.  Not sure what it's about, but she has nominated it for next goEMAW fundraiser.