Date: 28/04/24 - 23:21 PM   48060 Topics and 694399 Posts

Author Topic: 2011 Recruiting Thread  (Read 64323 times)

July 25, 2009, 12:20:28 AM
Reply #120

treysolid

• Cub

• Personal Text
    Ready for Maize girls!
we are now mentioned with Thomas Gipson, a **** PF out of TX.  Looks like his favorites are Florida and OU, but neither of them have offered yet.  Keep getting those mentions, 6Figga!

July 25, 2009, 05:16:12 PM
Reply #121

michigancat

• All American

• Personal Text
    You can't be racist and like basketball.
sadly crossing cook off the 2011 list with this update.  if i post any additional cook updates, it will only be for old times' sake.

"Ohio State, Georgetown, North Carolina, Indiana, Kentucky, Clemson, Virginia, Syracuse" were all schools the Bowie, MD resident indicated are recruiting him. Tennessee had offered a scholarship at the time of the Showcase....  Cook has no school/conference preference - he noted "I love the Big East, ACC, Big 10 and SEC, it doesn't matter".

http://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=968236

Watchin my 16's get it done!!!!!!!! My lil brotha Quinn Cook got 18 in 7 minutes!!!!thinks it's safe to say that he is a buckets getter!!!!

:frown:

August 17, 2009, 08:47:24 PM
Reply #122

wildcat79

• Cub

I like what I see! No fear. :kstatriot:

August 23, 2009, 08:05:02 AM
Reply #123

yosh

• Senior Cub

Anyone notice Glaze and Boatwright were 4 stars in the new Rivals 150 and Cook was a 5 star.  Nice call on Glaze Sys.

http://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/viewrank.asp?SID=910&Year=2011&ra_key=2288
Cada hombre un gato salvaje!

August 23, 2009, 11:13:14 AM
Reply #124

treysolid

• Cub

• Personal Text
    Ready for Maize girls!
yeah, i saw that.  if glaze's listed weight is correct, then he has really slimmed down. 

August 26, 2009, 07:12:12 PM
Reply #125

michigancat

• All American

• Personal Text

August 26, 2009, 09:31:11 PM
Reply #126

sys

• Second String Wildcat

• Personal Text
    gmafb
Nice call on Glaze Sys.

i asked meyer about him.  said he needs to work on a perimeter game or he'll drop.  loves how hard he plays, though.
"these are no longer “games” in the commonly accepted sense of the term. these are free throw shooting contests leavened by the occasional sprint to the other end of the floor."

August 26, 2009, 10:11:56 PM
Reply #127

doom

• Muzzled Poster
  • Junior Wildcat

Nice call on Glaze Sys.

i asked meyer about him.  said he needs to work on a perimeter game or he'll drop.  loves how hard he plays, though.

Pretty much the baseline eval of anyone we recruit.  Sign him up.

I still want my cooler, bitches!

August 28, 2009, 10:58:38 PM
Reply #128

sys

• Second String Wildcat

• Personal Text
    gmafb
updating cook again.  at least for a little while

High major programs from all six major conference have contacted Cook, and he’s already picked up scholarship offers from Tennessee, Virginia Tech, Kansas State, Ohio State and Maryland.

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache:6Izq_GxuPYkJ:scouthoops.scout.com/2/892186.html+cook+quin+crazy&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk
"these are no longer “games” in the commonly accepted sense of the term. these are free throw shooting contests leavened by the occasional sprint to the other end of the floor."

September 07, 2009, 12:59:54 PM
Reply #129

Pete

• Administrator
  • Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Hicks
Asprilla is officially going to Dade next year.

He will visit 5 schools, but will decide immediately after a visit if he likes it (forgoing other visits) and will sign in the November period.

K-State is his first visit.

September 07, 2009, 01:23:01 PM
Reply #130

Pete

• Administrator
  • Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Hicks

He will visit 5 schools, but will decide immediately after a visit if he likes it (forgoing other visits) and will sign in the November period.

I put this in the wrong thread.  I feel shame.

September 07, 2009, 01:29:57 PM
Reply #131

ThisIsHappening

• Premium Member
  • Cub

• Personal Text
    I Am Bleed Purple

but now, with that update, it is the right thread...right????
Let'sh get Drunk!!!

-Lou Holtz  K(ent)-State 1959

September 07, 2009, 02:38:43 PM
Reply #132

Pete

• Administrator
  • Scout Team Wildcat

• Personal Text
    Hicks

No, he's 2010.  He'll play 2009 at Dade, and be eligible to play fall of 2010 in the same incoming class as Will Spradling.

September 07, 2009, 03:05:48 PM
Reply #133

leawoodcat

• Cub

No, he's 2010.  He'll play 2009 at Dade, and be eligible to play fall of 2010 in the same incoming class as Will Spradling.

Hopefully Asprilla will just go to Dade and practice with the team but not play so he can play 3 years for us.

September 07, 2009, 04:52:59 PM
Reply #134

doom

• Muzzled Poster
  • Junior Wildcat

Hopefully Asprilla will just go to Dade and practice with the team but not play so he can play 3 years for us.

Would he be able to play 3 years if he did that?  Jmart thought he would not play.

September 07, 2009, 04:57:44 PM
Reply #135

steve dave

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
    Romantic Fist Attachment

Would he be able to play 3 years if he did that?  Jmart thought he would not play.

Why would Dade agree to this?
<---------Click the ball

September 07, 2009, 05:00:37 PM
Reply #136

doom

• Muzzled Poster
  • Junior Wildcat

Peterson did it at his school, and Jmart siad it was what he thought would most likely happen.  No idea why Dade would do it, but Jmart was only wrong one time and that was when he moved to Houston. 

September 08, 2009, 06:57:43 PM
Reply #137

michigancat

• All American

• Personal Text

scholly available, scratch Art's back?  :dunno:

September 08, 2009, 07:06:27 PM
Reply #138

yosh

• Senior Cub

In theory he wouldn't even need a scholarship.  I'm not sure what in-state JUCO tuition is in Florida, but it's dirt cheap in Kansas.  He could just enroll, pay his own way for a few classes and practice with the team.  That said, it ain't gonna happen.
Cada hombre un gato salvaje!

September 08, 2009, 07:38:38 PM
Reply #139

steve dave

• Administrator
  • All American

• Personal Text
    Romantic Fist Attachment

In theory he wouldn't even need a scholarship.  I'm not sure what in-state JUCO tuition is in Florida, but it's dirt cheap in Kansas.  He could just enroll, pay his own way for a few classes and practice with the team.  That said, it ain't gonna happen.

Yeah, in theory I don't need a job...what with the cost of living in NE or whatever.  I'm prolly not going to live here if I don't have one though.
<---------Click the ball

September 14, 2009, 05:04:02 PM
Reply #140

sys

• Second String Wildcat

• Personal Text
    gmafb
ellis shouldn't feel bad.  apparently cook hasn't been able to earn a kstate offer yet either.

Cook is just at the beginning stages of his recruitment. He has scholarship offers from the likes of Ohio State, Tennessee, Virginia, Virginia Tech, and Maryland. Also the talented lead guard is hearing from Arizona, Kansas State, Indiana, Georgetown, Notre Dame, Duke, Baylor, Tennessee, UCLA, and a host of other schools.

http://kansasstate.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=988237

September 14, 2009, 05:32:45 PM
Reply #141

michigancat

• All American

• Personal Text
ellis shouldn't feel bad.  apparently cook hasn't been able to earn a kstate offer yet either.

Cook is just at the beginning stages of his recruitment. He has scholarship offers from the likes of Ohio State, Tennessee, Virginia, Virginia Tech, and Maryland. Also the talented lead guard is hearing from Arizona, Kansas State, Indiana, Georgetown, Notre Dame, Duke, Baylor, Tennessee, UCLA, and a host of other schools.

http://kansasstate.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=988237

updating cook again.  at least for a little while

High major programs from all six major conference have contacted Cook, and he’s already picked up scholarship offers from Tennessee, Virginia Tech, Kansas State, Ohio State and Maryland.

http://74.125.113.132/search?q=cache:6Izq_GxuPYkJ:scouthoops.scout.com/2/892186.html+cook+quin+crazy&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk

:dunno:

September 14, 2009, 05:45:12 PM
Reply #142

sys

• Second String Wildcat

• Personal Text
    gmafb
my guess is martin withdrew the offer after a bad workout.

September 16, 2009, 09:01:36 AM
Reply #143

leawoodcat

• Cub

Recruiting Kervin Rameau of the New York Gauchos

"Kervin Rameau – 6’5, 180 pound, class of 2011 forward – Originally from Brooklyn, NY has received letters from Georgetown, Kansas State, and UMass, while West Virginia has inquired. Rameau has worked hard on his ball patting, can slash, and is athletic"

http://w3.nbebasketball.com/2009/09/15/big-east-news-notes-9152009/

September 16, 2009, 09:12:07 AM
Reply #144

ksu_FAN

• Second String Wildcat

Recruiting Kervin Rameau of the New York Gauchos

"Kervin Rameau – 6’5, 180 pound, class of 2011 forward – Originally from Brooklyn, NY has received letters from Georgetown, Kansas State, and UMass, while West Virginia has inquired. Rameau has worked hard on his ball patting, can slash, and is athletic"

http://w3.nbebasketball.com/2009/09/15/big-east-news-notes-9152009/

:confused:

September 16, 2009, 11:55:33 AM
Reply #145

Belvis Noland

• Cub

September 16, 2009, 12:20:33 PM
Reply #146

doom

• Muzzled Poster
  • Junior Wildcat

:confused:

Seriously, wtf is ball patting?  Dribbling?

Offensive maneuver to get yourself a 2ft cushion in the low post?

September 27, 2009, 04:37:10 PM
Reply #147

sys

• Second String Wildcat

• Personal Text
    gmafb
ouhoops lists kstate with thomas gipson.  i couldn't find what their source was for that (perhaps just the rivals list on his profile).

http://ouhoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9329

September 27, 2009, 05:03:37 PM
Reply #148

fatty fat fat

• Premium Member
  • Hall of Fame

• Personal Text
    The very best.
It is a tragedy because now, we have at least an extra month without Cat football until next year. I hate wasting my life away but I can hardly wait until next year.

September 27, 2009, 05:10:19 PM
Reply #149

sys

• Second String Wildcat

• Personal Text
    gmafb