Author Topic: Coaching Staff/Fire LHC Bill Snyder Thread  (Read 133352 times)

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
Re: Jim Leavitt/Fire LHC Bill Snyder Thread
« Reply #800 on: January 20, 2011, 08:49:25 PM »
many tards pissed.

now is the time for the billboard.  the movement is ready.

No they aren't.  They've probably already been brainwashed about how this is all a positive development.

Snyder is on the verge of ten win seasons!

Offline Juice

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: January 20, 2011, 08:51:03 PM »
So this pretty much means Cosh is staying right?  I mean, you would think the new secondary coach would have some sort of tie to a DC we were pursuing.  This guy has ties to no one, absolutely no one.

Offline Panjandrum

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: January 20, 2011, 08:52:35 PM »
So this pretty much means Cosh is staying right?  I mean, you would think the new secondary coach would have some sort of tie to as DC we were pursuing.  This guy has ties to no one, absolutely no one.

No one wants to work for LHC Bill Snyder.  Are you kidding me?

Would you want to work for 16 hours a day for the sake of working 16 hours a day?

No, you wouldn't.

This can't end fast enough.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: January 20, 2011, 08:53:11 PM »
So this pretty much means Cosh is staying right?  I mean, you would think the new secondary coach would have some sort of tie to a DC we were pursuing.  This guy has ties to no one, absolutely no one.
Funky Cold Medina

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: January 20, 2011, 08:54:30 PM »
many tards pissed.

No they aren't.  They've probably already been brainwashed about how this is all a positive development.

No...Casey's right.  They're pretty rough ridin' pissed over there.  I've never seen so many tards openly turn against Snyder like this.  :eek:
Don't look now, but this muthafucka's pickin' up steam!  :driving:
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline Panjandrum

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: January 20, 2011, 08:54:55 PM »
Funky Cold Medina
[/quote

:lol:

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: January 20, 2011, 08:55:07 PM »
many tards pissed.

No...Casey's right.  They're pretty rough ridin' pissed over there.  I've never seen so many tards openly turn against Snyder like this.  :eek:
Don't look now, but this muthafucka's pickin' up steam!  :driving:

So does this mean that Kstatefans is the last bastion of tarddom? :confused:

Offline Panjandrum

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: January 20, 2011, 08:56:17 PM »
many tards pissed.

No...Casey's right.  They're pretty effing pissed over there.  I've never seen so many tards openly turn against Snyder like this.  :eek:
Don't look now, but this muthaeffa's pickin' up steam!  :driving:

I refuse to believe it.

Have RockyMtnCat and Leland not told them how this is a good thing yet?

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: January 20, 2011, 08:56:28 PM »
many tards pissed.

now is the time for the billboard.  the movement is ready.

No they aren't.  They've probably already been brainwashed about how this is all a positive development.

No...Casey's right.  They're pretty effing pissed over there.  I've never seen so many tards openly turn against Snyder like this.  :eek:

Saw that coming years ago, when TexasCat1 and catfan28 took the wheel.

Felix can vouch.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: January 20, 2011, 08:58:07 PM »
many tards pissed.

I refuse to believe it.

RMC tryin real hard

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #810 on: January 20, 2011, 08:59:09 PM »
many tards pissed.

No they aren't.  They've probably already been brainwashed about how this is all a positive development.

No...Casey's right.  They're pretty rough ridin' pissed over there.  I've never seen so many tards openly turn against Snyder like this.  :eek:

You know what else picked up steam? The Titanic. You guys keep talking about Leach and about how the fans are realizing what's going on, but guess what? You sound just like those optimistic tards on GPC. Nothing good will happen to our coaching staff or with our recruits. Nothing. Accept it and give up.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 11:09:50 PM by Stevesie60 »

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: January 20, 2011, 08:59:39 PM »
many tards pissed.

Saw that coming years ago, when TexasCat1 and catfan28 took the wheel.

Felix can vouch.

When is cire gonna jump over here full-time? I can't imagine that he enjoys putting up with their KSTATEOness

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: January 20, 2011, 08:59:47 PM »
anyone wanna pm me their GPC login info?? tia
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Panjandrum

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: January 20, 2011, 09:00:32 PM »
many tards pissed.

I refuse to believe it.

RMC tryin real hard

PANCAKE!!!

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: January 20, 2011, 09:01:06 PM »
many tards pissed.

You know what else picked up steam? The Titanic. You guys keep talking about Leach and about how the fans are realizing what's going on, but guess what? You sound just like those pessimistic tards on GPC. Nothing good will happen to our coaching staff or with our recruits. Nothing. Accept it and give up.

If 50-75% of the shirt tucks change their tune, then you're looking at a possible popular revolt. The students will go with whatever is the prevailing party line, so they'll fall into place if the fanbase as a whole starts calling for Snyder to step down. It's more than likely that absolutely nothing will happen, but this may be the first crack in the armor. You never know.

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: January 20, 2011, 09:01:11 PM »
Jfc :frown:

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: January 20, 2011, 09:01:25 PM »
TXbusinesscat, lets us know what the new coach needs to do. amazing stuff here fellas.

He either has to 1) recruit kick ass players OR 2) coach up so so player into super stars. If he can do either one we are better off.

THERE IT IS

Offline Panjandrum

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: January 20, 2011, 09:02:11 PM »
If 50-75% of the shirt tucks change their tune, then you're looking at a possible popular revolt. The students will go with whatever is the prevailing party line, so they'll fall into place if the fanbase as a whole starts calling for Snyder to step down. It's more than likely that absolutely nothing will happen, but this may be the first crack in the armor. You never know.

Have had strategic discussions on how to try this.  Formulating plan.

:users:

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: January 20, 2011, 09:02:49 PM »
many tards pissed.

You know what else picked up steam? The Titanic. You guys keep talking about Leach and about how the fans are realizing what's going on, but guess what? You sound just like those pessimistic tards on GPC. Nothing good will happen to our coaching staff or with our recruits. Nothing. Accept it and give up.

No, I do know. Nothing will happen unless Snyder wills it.

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: January 20, 2011, 09:04:55 PM »
many tards pissed.

If Currie senses an impending loss of ticket and donor money because 60% of the fanbase finally hits their "HNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGG" moment and jumps ship, then you can bet your ass that something will happen.

Offline r-a-b

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: January 20, 2011, 09:05:35 PM »
Damn.  Burns hated working for Snyder so much he'd rather abandon his son in Manhattan than spend another season here on this sinking ship.

I find that hilarious.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: January 20, 2011, 09:05:50 PM »
JFC, stevesie is really hurting.  snyder has hurt so many already.

Offline Panjandrum

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: January 20, 2011, 09:06:25 PM »
many tards pissed.

If Currie senses an impending loss of ticket and donor money because 60% of the fanbase finally hits their "HNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGG" moment and jumps ship, then you can bet your ass that something will happen.

I'm pretty sure two tickets in section 423 will go back into the general pool next year.

No confirmation yet.  Will find out soon.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: January 20, 2011, 09:09:22 PM »

I agree with this. I just know that all the shirt tucks will not stop buying tickets or donating. You're talking about the 'tucks who, at every game, say, "I've been coming since there was a gravel parking lot here. We didn't win a single game. When we got a first down, we celebrated like we won a championship."

No way these tucks stop tucking if we suck as long as the reins are in Snyder's hands.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 11:11:27 PM by Stevesie60 »

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: January 20, 2011, 09:14:42 PM »

I agree with this. I just know that all the shirt tucks will not stop buying tickets or donating. You're talking about the 'tucks who, at every game, say, "I've been coming since there was a gravel parking lot here. We didn't win a single game. When we got a first down, we celebrated like we won the game."

No way these tucks stop tucking if we suck as long as the reins are in Snyder's hands.

There will always be 20,000-25,000 tucks at every football game. The focus should be on the tucks/students who aren't gonna shell out a few hundred to a couple grand to watch the quatz slowly sink back into dereliction. You'd have to think that's about 50% of the people that show up to games. If you lose them, you're talking about some major pants-shitting going on up in Vanier.