Author Topic: Coaching Staff/Fire LHC Bill Snyder Thread  (Read 134110 times)

Offline raquetcat

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
  • ^ I let us down
    • View Profile
Re: Jim Leavitt/Fire LHC Bill Snyder Thread
« Reply #775 on: January 20, 2011, 08:03:54 PM »
I'm a little late to the party but jfc  :facepalm:

Maybe he can let recruits underage drink at his bar  :dunno:
I'm purple down

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: January 20, 2011, 08:05:44 PM »
Hey, young african american athlete from a non hillbilly state, how would you like to come to KANSAS to play for a coaching staff composed ALMOST ENTIRELY OF 60+ YEAR OLD WHITE MEN!?  You know what?  eff you, we'll coach up a bunch of losers at the last minute.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: January 20, 2011, 08:06:08 PM »
bill: what is better than one old ballz?
currie: what?
bill: two old ballz
bill:  :lol:
currie:  :curse:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: January 20, 2011, 08:06:44 PM »
bill: what is better than one old ballz?
currie: what?
bill: two old ballz
bill:  :lol:
currie:  :curse:

Del Miller is like 98 years old.  You may want to change the answer bill gives

Offline yoman

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: January 20, 2011, 08:07:30 PM »

Someday  :pray:
It'll never happen will it? :frown:
I think this yoman guy is on to something....

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #780 on: January 20, 2011, 08:09:44 PM »
Quote from:  some effing powerespect
that's not a bad point, is there a difference between a 55 year old and a 62 year old? Not really.

Is that going on the I-70 billboards this summer? It might as well.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: January 20, 2011, 08:18:04 PM »
I would honestly trade coaching staffs straight up with any other division 1 program in the country....without blinking.

Offline Juice

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: January 20, 2011, 08:22:24 PM »
Hey, young african american athlete from a non hillbilly state, how would you like to come to KANSAS to play for a coaching staff composed ALMOST ENTIRELY OF 60+ YEAR OLD WHITE MEN!?  You know what?  eff you, we'll coach up a bunch of losers at the last minute.

We now have 4 current coaches under 50 years old (Clements, Smith, Dimel, Dickey).  Dimel and Dickey are both 48 years old, so they barely count.  Clements is now the young guy at 35 and he can't recruit.  We have 3 coaches over 60 years old that can't recruit. 

We are going to be terrible for a long time.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: January 20, 2011, 08:27:19 PM »
Quote from: bhutchinson
I loved Ronald Reagan and he was 70 years old and did a great job. I guess you think he was to old to be most powerful man in world!!!

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: January 20, 2011, 08:28:04 PM »

We now have 4 current coaches under 50 years old (Clements, Smith, Dimel, Dickey).  Dimel and Dickey are both 48 years old, so they barely count.  Clements is now the young guy at 35 and he can't recruit.  We have 3 coaches over 60 years old that can't recruit.  

4 coaches under 50 kids.  The line forms at the Ernie Barret statue.  Have your VHS highlight tape and a letter from your HS coach ready when you get to the front.

Offline Juice

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: January 20, 2011, 08:31:46 PM »

We now have 4 current coaches under 50 years old (Clements, Smith, Dimel, Dickey).  Dimel and Dickey are both 48 years old, so they barely count.  Clements is now the young guy at 35 and he can't recruit.  We have 3 coaches over 60 years old that can't recruit. 

4 coaches under 50 kids.  The line forms at the Ernie Barret statue.  Have your highlight VHS tape and a letter from your coach ready when you get to the front.

Seriously.  You go to college to get away from your dad and your weird uncles. 

Offline wiley

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: January 20, 2011, 08:34:11 PM »
 :goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld::goodbyecruelworld:
it's easy to be emaw when EMAW is at your doorstep - FFF

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: January 20, 2011, 08:38:42 PM »
I loved Ronald Reagan and he was 70 years old and did a great job. I guess you think he was to old to be most powerful man in world!!!

I hate our fans.

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #788 on: January 20, 2011, 08:41:09 PM »
My hope is that people see Snyder for what he truly is, but they won't.

It's like watching Nero, who himself is watching Rome burn around him.

Except his violin is made of a bunch of old white guys.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: January 20, 2011, 08:43:07 PM »

also Mike Leach wants a job as head Roman who all non-tard Romans know would put up huge numbers in the Roman offense and hire a Roman wall defender guy at least equal to the garbage guy we have.  

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: January 20, 2011, 08:44:44 PM »

I hate our fans.
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline Panjandrum

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: January 20, 2011, 08:46:08 PM »
Take note for those of you lurking from GPC and KStateFans...if you still support Snyder, you support mediocrity at best, and a prolonged, agonizing decline of your university into total football obscurity at worst. YOU. ARE. THE. PROBLEM.

For those of you who are lurking from GPC...

I told you this would happen.  You know I did.  Admit it.

Embrace the oldness.  Embrace the mediocrity.  Embrace your shirt tuck.

Offline O-town Kat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: January 20, 2011, 08:47:00 PM »
Welcome Coach Hayes.   Hope your 10 months in the Little Apple is everything you hoped it would be.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: January 20, 2011, 08:47:11 PM »
many tards pissed.

now is the time for the billboard.  the movement is ready.

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: January 20, 2011, 08:47:16 PM »
COACH 'EM UP!!!!!!!!!

Offline Panjandrum

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #795 on: January 20, 2011, 08:47:20 PM »

I hate our fans.

Yes, a guy with Alzheimer's did a great job.

Wait, are we talking about Regan or Snyder?  I can't tell.

Offline r-a-b

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: January 20, 2011, 08:47:32 PM »

Offline j rake

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
    • @j_rake
« Reply #797 on: January 20, 2011, 08:48:02 PM »
Bill's plan: Assemble a coaching staff consisting of nothing but old, gray-haired white people.

To hell with "The Wildcat" formation; K-State is going to start running "The Rascal."

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: January 20, 2011, 08:48:42 PM »
Take note for those of you lurking from GPC and KStateFans...if you still support Snyder, you support mediocrity at best, and a prolonged, agonizing decline of your university into total football obscurity at worst. YOU. ARE. THE. PROBLEM.

For those of you who are lurking from GPC...

I told you this would happen.  You know I did.  Admit it.

Embrace the oldness.  Embrace the mediocrity.  Embrace your shirt tuck.

I only deleted that because I'd said it at least 10 times already and I felt like I was being redundant. But then again, maybe redundancy is the only way to get through to some of these fans. I love this program. We all love this program. In fact, we love it too much to quietly leave it in your incompetent hands. We may go down with the ship, but goddamnit if we're not going to let you know that it's your fault the entire way.

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: January 20, 2011, 08:49:03 PM »

Mmm, I smell a opportunity...