Author Topic: McGruds  (Read 9813 times)

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
McGruds
« on: December 21, 2010, 10:52:06 PM »
Make a 3 dumbass!

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Testy Westy

• Katpak'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: McGruds
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2010, 10:53:54 PM »
Dude lost a rough ridin' tooth...he gets a pass on this one. Plenty of other players to hate on.

Offline Acceleration Man

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2010, 10:55:14 PM »
Kansas State: R. McGruder 11 Pts, 10 Reb, 3 Stl, 1 Blk

:facepalm:

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2010, 11:04:37 PM »
And one tooth

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2010, 11:06:26 PM »

:facepalm:

Who cares? He missed a couple wide open 3's that we had to have.

TOOTH IS A LONG WAY FROM YOUR HEART GRUDS!

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2010, 11:08:35 PM »
He played great besides the making open 3s part (which we badly needed him to do tonight).

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2010, 11:10:06 PM »
_33 taking this one hard. Make a video or something.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline swish1

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2010, 11:10:31 PM »
He played great besides the making open 3s part (which we badly needed him to do tonight).

what about all his defensive lapses?

did not play great.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2010, 11:12:35 PM »

did not play great.

Meh, I don't get too worked up about a couple back doors as much b/c of the way they are asked to play defense.  Overall his game was good.

Offline swish1

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2010, 11:15:42 PM »

did not play great.

Meh, I don't get too worked up about a couple back doors as much b/c of the way they are asked to play defense.  Overall his game was good.

i wouldnt worry about it once but when they keep going back to it and he doesnt make the adjustment or realize what is happening that is a problem.

he did play good.  but he also made several mistakes.

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2010, 11:16:39 PM »

_33 not a good poster when we aren't doing well, but luckily we've played good more than bad over the past few years.  I'm giving him a pass until he can sleep this one off.

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2010, 11:17:05 PM »
cant wait to see what rodney looks like tomorow.
EMAW

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2010, 11:18:37 PM »

did not play great.

i wouldnt worry about it once but when they keep going back to it and he doesnt make the adjustment or realize what is happening that is a problem.

True.  I'm just saying I get much more worried about McGruds missing open 3s than getting beat on a couple back doors.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2010, 11:21:14 PM »

_33 not a good poster when we aren't doing well, but luckily we've played good more than bad over the past few years.  I'm giving him a pass until he can sleep this one off.

Sorry I was mean to you km, but this statement is just not true.  I'm an excellent poster regardless of how the team is doing.

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2010, 11:25:42 PM »

Sorry I was mean to you km, but this statement is just not true.  I'm an excellent poster regardless of how the team is doing.

I'm not worried about it, I'll be worried if you are still in meltdown mode tomorrow.  The only negatives you can really take from this game is that asprilla sucks, spradler is below average, sometimes our team can't hit open 3s.

Offline swish1

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2010, 11:38:27 PM »

did not play great.

True.  I'm just saying I get much more worried about McGruds missing open 3s than getting beat on a couple back doors.

bad shooting nights happen, mental errors shouldnt.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2010, 12:10:23 AM »

I'm not worried about it, I'll be worried if you are still in meltdown mode tomorrow.  The only negatives you can really take from this game is that asprilla sucks, spradler is below average, sometimes our team can't hit open 3s.

What are the positives?  If you say that we "played hard" I'm going to punch your nuts off.

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2010, 12:15:28 AM »

_33 not a good poster when we aren't doing well, but luckily we've played good more than bad over the past few years.  I'm giving him a pass until he can sleep this one off.

What are the positives?  If you say that we "played hard" I'm going to punch your nuts off.

held them to 63 points.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2010, 12:16:29 AM »

Sorry I was mean to you km, but this statement is just not true.  I'm an excellent poster regardless of how the team is doing.

I'm not worried about it, I'll be worried if you are still in meltdown mode tomorrow.  The only negatives you can really take from this game is that asprilla sucks, spradler is below average, sometimes our team can't hit open 3s.

What are the positives?  If you say that we "played hard" I'm going to punch your nuts off.

Very solid defensive night, got back to the offensive boards, and had a good FT rate.  If we can get Pullen and Kelly playing, we can clean up some of the offensive problems.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2010, 12:20:24 AM »

Sorry I was mean to you km, but this statement is just not true.  I'm an excellent poster regardless of how the team is doing.

I'm not worried about it, I'll be worried if you are still in meltdown mode tomorrow.  The only negatives you can really take from this game is that asprilla sucks, spradler is below average, sometimes our team can't hit open 3s.

What are the positives?  If you say that we "played hard" I'm going to punch your nuts off.

Very solid defensive night, got back to the offensive boards, and had a good FT rate.  If we can get Pullen and Kelly playing, we can clean up some of the offensive problems.

Damnit _FAN.  Pullen and Kelly won't clean up anything.  We would have lost even with them in the lineup tonight.  Deep down inside your number crunching, stat loving brain you know that to be true.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2010, 12:23:59 AM »
I think we win with pullen.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2010, 12:27:42 AM »

Yeah, remember how we smashed Florida with him?  If it's possible, Florida is even worse than UNLV.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2010, 12:31:48 AM »

Yeah, remember how we smashed Florida with him?  If it's possible, Florida is even worse than UNLV.

perfect logic

your amazing video making skills completely mitigates your shitty BBing  :thumbsup:

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2010, 12:34:26 AM »

UNLV is not florida.

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2010, 12:57:19 AM »
When will you jackwagons realize that in Frank's defensive scheme, we're going to get backdoored on occasion, and it's the help-side defender that fails when the guy gets a layup? Sheez.