Author Topic: If it wan't so sad I would be laughing  (Read 3722 times)

Offline Tannoudji

• Fan
  • Rev 14:9
    • View Profile
If it wan't so sad I would be laughing
« on: December 18, 2010, 06:13:38 PM »
Frank Mart(inez)'s program which you all were puffing out your chests about is falling apart before your eyes.  Well that is a lie isn't it?  It's been falling apart for months now.  Over the summer I told you all repeatedly that Frank was pulling the Wool(dridge) over your eyes.  There are two programs at K-State worth talkin about.  One is on the way up, a bowl game after being the worst program in the conference; and the other is spiraling down faster than anyone can keep track of.

#6?  #6?  Really?  A fool could have seen that this team deserved to be no where near the top 25 to start the year.  But you all (like the media) fell for Frank's spin and razzle dazzle slick talking.  The vultures are circling the program.  We have vastly overpaid assistant coaches and a head coach who will only "recruit" spanish kids.  If Frank was white, his blatant favoritism would be the lead story on ESPN every night.

But hey, you idiots can keep ragging on a Hall of Fame coach and keep acting like this high school team we are putting on the floor will get better.  After our first round exit in the NIT maybe you fools can pool your money together to make a Fire Frank billboard and actually do something useful for this school. 

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Tyrannis Seditio, Obsequium Deo

Offline Tannoudji

• Fan
  • Rev 14:9
    • View Profile
Re: If it wan't so sad I would be laughing
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2010, 06:26:14 PM »
......and the transformation to being KU fans is complete.

Maybe "Coach" Frank can use this cover and the preseason clippings to fill the trophy case, because it looks pretty empty to me.

I am literally laughing aloud at all of you idiots who are surprised at the current situation.  I told you months ago that "Coach" Frank Martin was losing control of this program.  For a coach who has won nothing of merit he sure does seem to get a lot more slack than a the football coach we CAN and HAS beat his rivals, and CAN and HAS won a conference championship. 

While I am sure most of the Martinites around here will be quick to defend him, you will all have to eat a lot of crow after we lose this afternoon in what will be the least shocking upset of a top 3 team in history of college basketball.    I would save your anger though, you will to direct it toward the selection committee in March when the Wildcats are on the wrong side of the bubble.   

I never thought I would see the day when K-State fans decided that a preseason ranking was something worth celebrating.  So very sad.  The transformation to lily-livered KU fans is complete.  

I don't understand how you can all go ahead and cheer for thugball and Frank Martin(ez)'s theatrics, while putting down the greatest coach in KSU's history.  Last I checked it was still football season, our (and I mean our in the loosest sense possible since you don't seem to like football anymore) team is 5-1, and just whooped up on the Sqwaks again.

But don't let me stop you from putting on airs.  When this team collapses in January as usual I will be here to remind you that football drives the bus at this school.

Just go ahead and let us know when OB has us ranked #3 before the season starts in football sometime...until then stop taking a cac on our parade  :pbj:
Wake me up when Frank Martin(ez) actually beats his rival more than once in 3 years (they have played 8 times already) and wins the conference (or heck anything).  Now that the league is actually going to start calling fouls, the streetball that Frank runs will quickly get abused by teams with strong fundamentals and team play.  Quite frankly it was about time the NCAA tried to clean up the game before it became the little NBA.

Anyone can get ranked highly in the PREseason.  Frank is a media darling (with his "poor immigrant" sob story and minority status) that ESPN loves to highlight to show how "oh so progressive" they are.  Same reason ESPN hyped Ron Princess when he was destroying our football program.  You sheep keep chewing that grass, but soon enough you'll realize they're just fattening you up for the slaughter.       

Well, well, well it is unraveling before our eyes.

As I have always said you can't spell Dominique Sutton without quit and you can't spell Frank Martin without Affirmative Action Joke.
Buy hey, we can all go bask in the glow of our Big 12 Runner-Up trophies and our Almost Made it Out of the Regional banner.  Why you guys keep blindly defending Frank (one somewhat smart poster has dubbed you Frank-ites) while dragging down the only coach as K-State who has won something worth a damn is beyond me.

I am sure this thread will devolve into people calling me names or getting upset that am not as "PC" as you would like, but relax.  You can always go back to reading you threads about dandy-boy TV shows and what kinds of imported beers you pretend to enjoy.

The Problem is . . . I want to be good for a long time.   Frank is literally rewriting the Lon Kruger road to insignificance right before our very eyes.

It is amazing to me that people can't see this.  Frank has been riding the Huggins coattails for a while now.  All Frank does is bring in his "style" of players that he treats as favorites and runs off the players whose last names don't have accents.   But hey, we get mentioned on ESPN Deportes every once in a while!

Frankites! I love it!

Tyrannis Seditio, Obsequium Deo

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2010, 06:31:31 PM »
Congrats 'noudj.  You earned this one.

Offline kstater

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2010, 06:38:37 PM »
What do you mean by wan't?  I can't figure out the meaning of your post without knowing the intent of the title.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2010, 06:38:56 PM »
I would go ahead and laugh.

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2010, 06:40:21 PM »
If frank continues to recruit 3 stars we are bound for mediocrity(spell check?). You can't get lucky all the time with 3 stars. Jake Pullens don't happen tht often. Time to recruit some elites.
EMAW

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2010, 07:45:53 PM »
I do not find it very christian like to take pleasure in our pain?? I expected more Tanj.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2010, 08:16:46 PM »
i think you have to be from the east coast to be able to call mexicans "spanish".
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline KSUTOMMY

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2010, 07:20:51 AM »
Tanj, go back to what you do best - licking Snyder's old ball sack and continue with the "Hall of Fame Coach" schtik too, it's not like it's old and boring at this point.
We are K-State and we love to hire SHlTTY coaches.

Offline Geezer

• Point Plank'r
  • Fan
  • Living the dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2010, 11:29:21 AM »
WOW!

Somebody in Manhattan knows basketball. Who would have expected that?

Cheer up guise, nearly everything that could go wrong has in the first ten games.
Pullen is better than how he's played so far and Kelly is way better.
Whatever Judge's problems are will eventually clear up.
Freddie probably sucks though, so something has to be done in the frontcourt.

On the bright side, only about 140 games left until Sprads graduates.

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2020, 02:41:34 PM »
Tannoudji was a lot of fun.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2020, 10:13:00 PM »
He's still around. Frankly with the state of affairs in America right now I'm shocked he hasn't posted lately.

Offline GregKSU1027

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cats, man
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2020, 10:06:05 AM »
He's still around. Frankly with the state of affairs in America right now I'm shocked he hasn't posted lately.
This thread is absolutely bananas.
“He plays for Kansas State. He doesn't play for Will Howard University." -Chris Klieman 10/14/2023

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2020, 10:07:10 AM »

I always just assumed he was a sock.