Author Topic: (G)Rumblings ...  (Read 33779 times)

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
Re: (G)Rumblings ...
« Reply #250 on: November 15, 2010, 05:20:29 PM »
If CK ends up getting suspended for Presbyterian too, he might as well have punched a girl (on accident).

He did not punch a girl, accidental or otherwise.

:surprised:
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Belvis Noland

• Katpak'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: November 15, 2010, 05:21:03 PM »

What if he pissed on a girl and it wasn't an accident. 

Offline Andy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: November 15, 2010, 05:23:51 PM »
maybe its all a rouse to keep vtech from preparing for him.

Offline AzCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: November 15, 2010, 05:28:38 PM »

What if he pissed on a girl and it wasn't an accident. 

Did she like it? I think that would make a difference.   :woot:

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: November 15, 2010, 05:29:03 PM »
You didn't hear me 2nd guessing Nathan R. Jessup on the code red, so it wouldn't be fair to do it to Frank.  I've been waiting my whole adult life for the cats to be good and Frank has made that happen so I'm good with whatever he does as long as we are relavent.
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline goldenticket

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: November 15, 2010, 05:51:06 PM »
If CK ends up getting suspended for Presbyterian too, he might as well have punched a girl (on accident).

trim was making a reference to the lacedarius dunn situation. where he broke his girls (and mother of his child) jaw and was only suspended 3 games by baylor

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
  • The Marine that went to war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: November 15, 2010, 05:53:45 PM »
What if CK doesn't dress and we still win by 20?

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: November 15, 2010, 05:54:06 PM »

:facepalm:
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline AzCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: November 15, 2010, 05:55:22 PM »
What if CK doesn't dress and we still win by 20?

'ship for Reed at semester?  (Even though he can't play for a year). 

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: November 15, 2010, 05:56:05 PM »

trim was making a reference to the lacedarius dunn situation. where he broke his girls (and mother of his child) jaw and was only suspended 3 games by baylor

I'm pretty sure CC knows that

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: November 15, 2010, 06:24:13 PM »
What if he has him dress with the no-play stuff said above but then sidles up to him in warmups and says, "I hope you brought your jump-tip shoes today" and then hugs the crap out of him and everyone parties. 

lol

Offline Andy

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: November 15, 2010, 07:27:49 PM »

:facepalm:

forgot the italics, sorry

Offline swish1

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: November 16, 2010, 02:24:46 AM »
No it isn't.

Yes it is.  By your logic, a star athlete should never be benched.  After all, "there is no evidence that sitting [player]" will help a team in the longrun. 

Or for that matter, no tough decisions should ever be made unless a positive future outcome is guaranteed. 

You don't see any problem with this line of logic???

I think you're confusing "tough decisions" with "Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) decisions".  Based on what we know (CK has been loafing in practice or something), Frank has an easy decision in front of him...he is just being a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!). 

Has Frank been making clearly terrible decisions up to this point?  I would tend to say no since his decisions have led us to #3 in the country.  I am not saying he is always right but if his message to CK also sends a message to the underclassmen it will be good for the program in the long haul.  Sometimes tough decisions are being willing to lose an important non-conference game in order to make sure the teams second best player and #2 leader knows how important he is...

:powerespect:  and yet that doesnt make it wrong...

Offline BigCat

• Combo-Fan
  • Bob Esponja
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: November 16, 2010, 02:41:36 AM »
"buy in or sutton"

qft, pretty much this. Curt won't start but Frank won't allow the game to go south after the first ten minutes without putting him in. So there's that. If he sits all game the meltdown (even in a CLOSE win, which it will be either way) will be epic. :cry:
Fly, Eddie. Fly.

Ooh, nice outfit. What is that, Dacron?

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: November 16, 2010, 07:08:07 AM »
No it isn't.

Yes it is.  By your logic, a star athlete should never be benched.  After all, "there is no evidence that sitting [player]" will help a team in the longrun. 

Or for that matter, no tough decisions should ever be made unless a positive future outcome is guaranteed. 

You don't see any problem with this line of logic???

I think you're confusing "tough decisions" with "Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) decisions".  Based on what we know (CK has been loafing in practice or something), Frank has an easy decision in front of him...he is just being a Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!). 

Has Frank been making clearly terrible decisions up to this point?  I would tend to say no since his decisions have led us to #3 in the country.  I am not saying he is always right but if his message to CK also sends a message to the underclassmen it will be good for the program in the long haul.  Sometimes tough decisions are being willing to lose an important non-conference game in order to make sure the teams second best player and #2 leader knows how important he is...

:powerespect:  and yet that doesnt make it wrong...

Frank hasn't earned the right to not be questioned yet.  I mean, it's not like he's LHC Bill Snyder or something.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: November 16, 2010, 07:13:13 AM »
Frank Martin Family Coliseum . . . we're getting closer.

Personally, I think Frank is keeping the playbook shut tight for further down the road.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: November 16, 2010, 09:33:03 AM »
Believe me guys-  if there is one thing Dax knows, it's how to run a college basketball team!

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: November 16, 2010, 09:34:44 AM »
Dax is a pussy, that is why he is so negative all the time.

Offline Tannoudji

• Fan
  • Rev 14:9
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: November 16, 2010, 10:21:05 AM »
I am literally laughing aloud at all of you idiots who are surprised at the current situation.  I told you months ago that "Coach" Frank Martin was losing control of this program.  For a coach who has won nothing of merit he sure does seem to get a lot more slack than a the football coach we CAN and HAS beat his rivals, and CAN and HAS won a conference championship. 

While I am sure most of the Martinites around here will be quick to defend him, you will all have to eat a lot of crow after we lose this afternoon in what will be the least shocking upset of a top 3 team in history of college basketball.    I would save your anger though, you will to direct it toward the selection committee in March when the Wildcats are on the wrong side of the bubble.   

Tyrannis Seditio, Obsequium Deo

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: November 16, 2010, 10:25:27 AM »
I am literally laughing aloud at all of you idiots who are surprised at the current situation.  I told you months ago that "Coach" Frank Martin was losing control of this program.  For a coach who has won nothing of merit he sure does seem to get a lot more slack than a the football coach we CAN and HAS beat his rivals, and CAN and HAS won a conference championship. 

While I am sure most of the Martinites around here will be quick to defend him, you will all have to eat a lot of crow after we lose this afternoon in what will be the least shocking upset of a top 3 team in history of college basketball.    I would save your anger though, you will to direct it toward the selection committee in March when the Wildcats are on the wrong side of the bubble.   

damn you tannoudji.  damn you to hell.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #270 on: November 16, 2010, 10:54:08 AM »
If jt were a pheasant he would be flopping around in his final death throes in someone’s game bag exactly 27.3 seconds after shooting hours started on opening day.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: November 16, 2010, 11:03:12 AM »
I am literally laughing aloud at all of you idiots who are surprised at the current situation.  I told you months ago that "Coach" Frank Martin was losing control of this program.  For a coach who has won nothing of merit he sure does seem to get a lot more slack than a the football coach we CAN and HAS beat his rivals, and CAN and HAS won a conference championship.  

While I am sure most of the Martinites around here will be quick to defend him, you will all have to eat a lot of crow after we lose this afternoon in what will be the least shocking upset of a top 3 team in history of college basketball.    I would save your anger though, you will to direct it toward the selection committee in March when the Wildcats are on the wrong side of the bubble.    

On the way home Friday night, I was thinking that 'noudji had to have loved the game and that there would be a post like this coming. 

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: November 16, 2010, 11:05:53 AM »
I don't care if Kelly plays or not, if we manage to lose to Va Tech in the OOD today I will eat my own dick.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: November 16, 2010, 01:43:15 PM »
Curtis will play today according to Seth Davis

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: November 16, 2010, 01:46:32 PM »
Curtis will play today according to Seth Davis

Seth Davis - Curtis Kelly will not play this afternoon vs Va Tech. Frank Martin texted me that "he is doing a lot better and headed in the rt direction."
5 minutes ago via TweetDeck

dumbass