Author Topic: Climategate  (Read 9795 times)

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
Climategate
« on: February 11, 2010, 10:32:36 PM »
Remember how funny that crap was? My God global warming is the biggest hoax ever, and most retards are still willing to surrender their freedoms to "save the planet".

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline CatsFan_58

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Climategate
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2010, 02:11:28 AM »
no kidding... every global warming meeting they have gets snowed out. god hates them.

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2010, 03:51:47 AM »
LOL  Totally the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on mankind.  HEY AL GORE, IT'S SNOWING YOU Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)! 

Offline gokatgo

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2010, 07:05:29 AM »
LOL  Totally the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on mankind.  HEY AL GORE, IT'S SNOWING YOU Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)! 

I know right...cause if global warming were real it would never snow  :facepalm:

I can't be out of money...I still have checks left

Offline CatsFan_58

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2010, 06:46:07 PM »

I know right...cause if global warming were real it would never snow  :facepalm:

It was created to make money... they are creating positions, like weather czars and green jobs czars because of this crap. just another reason to hike up taxes. Liberals are rough ridin' blind and stupid.

Offline CatsFan_58

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2010, 06:48:46 PM »
all of the global warming scientists that supported the theory, doctored the information...

Offline gokatgo

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2010, 09:49:52 PM »

It was created to make money... they are creating positions, like weather czars and green jobs czars because of this crap. just another reason to hike up taxes. Liberals are fracking blind and stupid.
you've cracked the code, no money in oil, weather Czardom is where the big bucks are  :lol:

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2010, 05:22:55 AM »

It was created to make money... they are creating positions, like weather czars and green jobs czars because of this crap. just another reason to hike up taxes. Liberals are rough ridin' blind and stupid.

Well this certainly does seem to be a well-thought out argument you are presenting here.  I'm going to have to ponder this new information and get back to you. 

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2010, 05:41:08 AM »
Epic :facepalm:

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2010, 09:35:30 AM »
It's not about money--except to a few shysters like algore.  It's about power and taking it out of the hands of individuals and businesses and putting it in the hands of government, no matter the cost.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2010, 10:41:27 AM »
The climate change farce has turned into global redistribution of wealth. Every little third world crap-hole was in Copenhagen with their hand out expecting the US to pay them for causing global warming. They were actually disappointed when nothing happened.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2010, 03:15:30 PM »

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2010, 07:12:13 PM »
Last two posts are spot on. Check this out:

http://www.infowars.com/there-has-been-no-global-warming-since-1995/

Professor Jones told the BBC yesterday there was truth in the observations of colleagues that he lacked organisational skills, that his office was swamped with piles of paper and that his record keeping is ‘not as good as it should be’.

The data is crucial to the famous ‘hockey stick graph’ used by climate change advocates to support the theory.

Professor Jones also conceded the possibility that the world was warmer in medieval times than now – suggesting global warming may not be a man-made phenomenon.

This from the Hockey Stick Messiah of Climate Change, formerly known as Global Warming.  Obama wants to further destroy our already decimated economy based on the scientific data of an unorganized liar.  :blank:

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2010, 11:35:01 PM »
Here's some photos of one of those podunk countries looking for a handout, the Maldives.  I wonder why they would be concerned about climate change? 

Offline Dirty Sanchez

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2010, 12:45:24 AM »
Perhaps you are short of reading comprehension skills.

Cliff's notes:
The earth is not warming.  If anything, its cooling--so the Maldivians should get more land, right?
The oceans are not rising.

They want handouts because they have been told by pope al and his college of tardinals that the countries that have been successful should give up their success, despite the fact that it was that success in the first place which allowed those nations to be able to invest anything at all into this "problem."

Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Chupacabra, Mothman, global warm....clima...whatever its called to fit this weeks flailing argument.

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2010, 01:27:52 AM »
Here's some photos of one of those podunk countries looking for a handout, the Maldives.  I wonder why they would be concerned about climate change? 

This picture is what the Maldives have always been, 1200 coral reefs. The highest point in the entire country is less than 8 feet above sea level. I am guessing that during the Medieval warm period, half of the country may not have even been there.

Offline Jeffy

• Katpak'r
  • Hello Wilbur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2010, 08:17:30 AM »

The foolish man built his house upon the sand

And the rain came tumbling down

Oh, the rain came down

And the floods came up

The rain came down

And the floods came up

The rain came down

And the floods came up

And the foolish man's house went "splat!" [clap hands once]

Offline Jeffy

• Katpak'r
  • Hello Wilbur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2010, 08:34:35 AM »

“The temperature records cannot be relied on as indicators of global change,” said John Christy, professor of atmospheric science at the University of Alabama in Huntsville, a former lead author on the IPCC.

These stations, they believe, have been seriously compromised by factors such as urbanisation, changes in land use and, in many cases, being moved from site to site.

Christy has published research papers looking at these effects in three different regions: east Africa, and the American states of California and Alabama.

“The story is the same for each one,” he said. “The popular data sets show a lot of warming but the apparent temperature rise was actually caused by local factors affecting the weather stations, such as land development.”

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/environment/article7026317.ece

Offline CatsNShocks

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2010, 03:27:57 PM »
Perhaps you are short of reading comprehension skills.

Cliff's notes:
The earth is not warming.  If anything, its cooling--so the Maldivians should get more land, right?
The oceans are not rising.

They want handouts because they have been told by pope al and his college of tardinals that the countries that have been successful should give up their success, despite the fact that it was that success in the first place which allowed those nations to be able to invest anything at all into this "problem."

Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Chupacabra, Mothman, global warm....clima...whatever its called to fit this weeks flailing argument.

:lol:
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealth out of prosperity.
What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving.
The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2010, 04:49:35 PM »
Global warming is over. It has finally been laid to rest.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2010, 05:31:11 PM »

really?  Pretty sure that even if you don't believe in it,  and just so you know you are in a clear minority, that lots of other people do.  Thus, it hasn't been put to rest either factually or as a policy issue.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2010, 06:11:50 PM »

really?  Pretty sure that even if you don't believe in it,  and just so you know you are in a clear minority, that lots of other people do.  Thus, it hasn't been put to rest either factually or as a policy issue.

KK, I know you want to believe it still, but dude just take a look at what's going on

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2010, 06:17:09 PM »

KK, I know you want to believe it still, but dude just take a look at what's going on

1)  you should take a class in logic
2)  dude, what's going on?  The fact that you think you are able to come to some sort of informed judgment about this based upon a set of articles from Alex Jones and some video of snowmageddon is incredible in its own right.  When paired with your belief that you are better informed than scientists studying the phenomena, it is mostly sad.

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 15, 2010, 06:31:31 PM »

2)  dude, what's going on?  The fact that you think you are able to come to some sort of informed judgment about this based upon a set of articles from Alex Jones and some video of snowmageddon is incredible in its own right.  When paired with your belief that you are better informed than scientists studying the phenomena, it is mostly sad.

Sigh....

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/02/15/global-warming-insignificant-years-admits-uks-climate-scientist/
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/8511670.stm

Nail in the coffin bro

Offline pike

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • BIG GREEN EGG!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 15, 2010, 06:32:38 PM »

Sigh....

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/02/15/global-warming-insignificant-years-admits-uks-climate-scientist/
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/8511670.stm

Nail in the coffin bro

Non alex jones sources btw, since I know you like to keep a closed mind