Author Topic: ksu ladycats  (Read 188846 times)

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
Re: ksu ladycats
« Reply #175 on: March 31, 2013, 06:41:26 AM »
 :emawkid:

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 31, 2013, 08:33:08 AM »
From this point forward, please refer to this fine group of ladies as "The Magnificent Seven".

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 31, 2013, 01:27:10 PM »
After this coaching performance does Deb get the bigger corner office at the BTF?
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: March 31, 2013, 11:11:55 PM »
After this coaching performance does Deb get the bigger corner office at the BTF?

Heard today that oscar changed his locks just in case Deb tried to move in.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: April 01, 2013, 12:13:03 AM »

You know oscar is just gonna stand there with his arms crossed and some stupid smirk on his face as they're changing the locks and moving his crap into the basement.

« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 12:18:21 AM by jtksu »

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #180 on: April 01, 2013, 12:19:54 AM »

You know oscar is just gonna stand there with his arms crossed and some stupid smirk on his face as they're changing the locks and moving his crap into the basement.

Sad, but true. And he'll never, ever unbutton his jacket.

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: April 01, 2013, 01:14:41 PM »
So how about them Baylor lady bear types?
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 03, 2013, 10:20:46 PM »
Overtime loss in the WNIT semis tonight and the Cats finish 19-18. Nice little run in the tournament.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 08, 2013, 10:18:01 AM »
Are the Lady Cats going to be good next year? I would guess no but I don't really know?

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 08, 2013, 02:13:31 PM »
Are the Lady Cats going to be good next year? I would guess no but I don't really know?

Losing Chambers will absolutely hurt, her ability to stretch the defense won't be replaced. Just looking at what we're losing I'd be inclined to say we will be worse next season. That being said we will (should) have a full roster next season led by Hailey Tejada who had a much better season in 12-13 than I anticipated. Also Deb has earned the right for her to get credit for being a very good coach. Not accounting for her two conference titles, what she did this season was amazing and if not for an undefeated Baylor she should have and would have been conference COY. This team had no business winning any more than 10 total and 3 conference games.

I'm going to say we will at the very least be as good as we were this season but I would be shocked if we weren't at least 4 games better.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 08, 2013, 02:33:02 PM »

Losing Chambers will absolutely hurt, her ability to stretch the defense won't be replaced. Just looking at what we're losing I'd be inclined to say we will be worse next season. That being said we will (should) have a full roster next season led by Hailey Tejada who had a much better season in 12-13 than I anticipated. Also Deb has earned the right for her to get credit for being a very good coach. Not accounting for her two conference titles, what she did this season was amazing and if not for an undefeated Baylor she should have and would have been conference COY. This team had no business winning any more than 10 total and 3 conference games.

I'm going to say we will at the very least be as good as we were this season but I would be shocked if we weren't at least 4 games better.

So probably an WNIT run again?

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 08, 2013, 02:36:57 PM »

[redacted] I answered the question. If you have something to say, say it.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 08, 2013, 02:48:25 PM »

[redacted] I answered the question. If you have something to say, say it.

:frown:

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 08, 2013, 02:58:44 PM »
Sorry I thought you were trolling. I think the WNIT should be a minimum expectation if nothing catastrophic goes wrong. At this time last year I would have set the minimum expectation at a NCAA bid, but as it turned out the WNIT was great.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: April 08, 2013, 03:08:59 PM »
Nope, was just trying to gauge your way early postseason expectations.

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: April 08, 2013, 11:50:14 PM »

I agree with MIR's analysis. The Cats could also be even a bit better if a couple of the frosh recruits develop rapidly and the injured players come back well.

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 15, 2013, 09:58:33 PM »
While you dumbasses fight over whether Greiner could hang with the dudes this went down

10 (22)   Los Angeles Sparks   Brittany Chambers, Kansas State

Also Skylar Diggans :drool: drafted by Tulsa

Edit: just saw the creeper thread on the bball board somewhat mentioned this, still feel this post is warrented.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 10:07:49 PM by joda »

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 15, 2013, 10:07:30 PM »
While you dumbasses fight over whether Greiner could hang with the dudes this went down

Former Cat Jalana Childs invited to the Phoenix camp, also.

Offline scottwildcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 16, 2013, 07:13:11 AM »

Former Cat Jalana Childs invited to the Phoenix camp, also.

'grats lady cats!

Offline salcat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 28, 2013, 09:25:26 PM »
bump

Online MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #195 on: October 28, 2013, 10:16:02 PM »
 :emawkid:

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 29, 2013, 10:05:21 PM »
 :ksu:

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: November 01, 2013, 10:54:49 PM »
Romero

:love:

BALLERRRRRRRRRRR

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: November 01, 2013, 10:58:30 PM »
Not having Chambers is going to be pretty great. Also having more than 7 players. Also having a player over 6 foot...

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: November 02, 2013, 12:04:56 AM »
Not having Chambers is going to be pretty great. Also having more than 7 players. Also having a player over 6 foot...

We actually won the opening tip tonight. Good sign. We have some inside height and some speed.  :driving: