Author Topic: ksu ladycats  (Read 194294 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: ksu ladycats
« Reply #1900 on: February 01, 2024, 12:02:18 PM »
It was not a great game for Sanchez. Great job scoring but she's the worst defender in the conference and for the third game in a row she was a nightmare with the ball in her hands down the stretch.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1901 on: February 01, 2024, 12:09:52 PM »
It was not a great game for Sanchez. Great job scoring but she's the worst defender in the conference and for the third game in a row she was a nightmare with the ball in her hands down the stretch.
100%

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1902 on: February 01, 2024, 12:11:54 PM »
sundell is the glue, so good

is she more important to the team than lee? an argument could be made

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Online Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1903 on: February 01, 2024, 01:27:32 PM »
Sundell should be 1st team all big 12. My unsung hero is Jaelyn Glenn. She rarely comes out of the game and she’s an elite defender and one of our better outside shooters.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1904 on: February 01, 2024, 08:11:49 PM »
agree on sundell playing at an all b12 level.

she does have a tendency to try and take her opponents off of the dribble like she’s kobe, and it never works, and it eats precious shot clock seconds, but I can overlook it.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1905 on: February 04, 2024, 02:26:39 PM »
This is going to be a very tough week for us and I hope people don't freak out if/when we go 0-2.
i had hoped that you were going to be wrong about this

theres losing and there’s losing ugly.  today’s game is ugly.  we can’t let teams do this to us.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1906 on: February 04, 2024, 02:55:30 PM »
well since posting this, they stopped playing ugly.  i’m glad they regained their composure.

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1907 on: February 04, 2024, 04:29:51 PM »
Both games show how much Lee is for the team. They are good without her, she makes them great
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1908 on: February 10, 2024, 06:41:34 PM »
squeaker dub

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1909 on: February 10, 2024, 06:52:16 PM »

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1910 on: February 10, 2024, 09:07:55 PM »
Wins are wins
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1911 on: February 14, 2024, 08:11:28 PM »
Let’s get this KSU Ladycats. Battled back from 13 down at half to take a lead by the under 5 in 4Q

Also, ESPN app still sucks.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1912 on: February 14, 2024, 08:35:18 PM »
72-72 at the end of regulation.

Offline Kid In the Hall

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1913 on: February 14, 2024, 09:04:59 PM »
Awful no-call on Crooks as Gregory drives the baseline and gets pushed out of bounds. Borderline call on us on the next possession to get ISU up by one, then Sundell doesn't get the same call on the other end.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1914 on: February 15, 2024, 10:06:16 AM »
Awful no-call on Crooks as Gregory drives the baseline and gets pushed out of bounds. Borderline call on us on the next possession to get ISU up by one, then Sundell doesn't get the same call on the other end.
it’s getting harder and harder to watch a game where, especially in wbb, the officials aren’t noticeably bad.

with that said, had we not played like dumbasses at the end of OT we would have won the game.  the turnovers in both overtimes cost us the game, not the officiating.  after watching us give ISU the ball repeatedly, i felt like we didn’t deserve to win.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1915 on: February 15, 2024, 10:38:47 AM »
it’s getting harder and harder to watch a game where, especially in wbb, the officials aren’t noticeably bad.

with that said, had we not played like dumbasses at the end of OT we would have won the game.  the turnovers in both overtimes cost us the game, not the officiating.  after watching us give ISU the ball repeatedly, i felt like we didn’t deserve to win.

Crooks should have fouled out but this is the absolute correct take. We should have won in regulation and the first overtime but we pissed it away.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1916 on: February 15, 2024, 10:40:42 AM »
BTW, Audi Crooks played 1A basketball last year and it was as hilarious as you think it would be. She's a dominant true freshman.

Offline Kid In the Hall

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1917 on: February 15, 2024, 12:06:14 PM »

Every time I bitch about men's b-ball officiating, I have to remember that the women's game is so much worse.

Offline Kid In the Hall

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1918 on: February 15, 2024, 12:12:47 PM »
BTW, Audi Crooks played 1A basketball last year and it was as hilarious as you think it would be. She's a dominant true freshman.

She was definitely good and, not to be a dork, but purely based on her physique, I was impressed with her stamina.

I also thought the kid from Derby was really good for a frosh. No idea if there's a story there as to why she picked ISU, but she's going to a force for the next 3 years.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1919 on: February 15, 2024, 12:28:18 PM »

She was definitely good and, not to be a dork, but purely based on her physique, I was impressed with her stamina.

I also thought the kid from Derby was really good for a frosh. No idea if there's a story there as to why she picked ISU, but she's going to a force for the next 3 years.

Addy Brown, she blew me a kiss last night when I was chatting during her free throws. She's their most versatile player. I don't know why she picked ISU, she was recruited by everyone regionally. I do know that they were the best combination of accomplished programs and the opportunity to play big minutes right away.

Online Spaces

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1920 on: February 15, 2024, 12:59:19 PM »
That kiss was to you!? Lol I noticed her doing it but figured it was to a teammate on the bench or something.

Frustrating game but it's nice to have Yokie back. Time to go win out.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1921 on: February 15, 2024, 01:08:52 PM »
She was a beast last night. I was curious about her HS career. Looks like she averaged 33 pts and 13 rebounds as a senior last year. Also, I had forgotten about Emily Ryan's HS career in KS -- 3rd all time in scoring (behind Jackie Stiles and Laurie Koehn), her HS teams went 104-0 (granted it was against KS 1A and 2A competition).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audi_Crooks

Offline KST8FAN

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1922 on: February 15, 2024, 06:03:19 PM »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1923 on: February 15, 2024, 06:31:58 PM »
That kiss was to you!? Lol I noticed her doing it but figured it was to a teammate on the bench or something.

Frustrating game but it's nice to have Yokie back. Time to go win out.

Yep!
https://twitter.com/CycloneWBB/status/1757985090154758572

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1924 on: February 15, 2024, 06:33:28 PM »
https://www.espn.com/womens-college-basketball/story/_/id/39531321/uconn-iowa-louisville-tennessee-women-champions-classic

Projected 4 seed.

Tom

Sent from my SM-S916U using Tapatalk

That regional is great for us. Obviously it won't stay that way but being a 4 with those other 3 teams is best case scenario