Author Topic: Whining about the flag guy  (Read 6425 times)

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Whining about the flag guy
« on: September 17, 2010, 07:48:10 AM »
I played trombone from 2001-2004 in "The Pride".  Got to go to 3 bowl games and the Big XII game in that span.

Apples were the greatest thing ever.  They made us happy.

What else can I answer about the band?

I'm with Tracz on this one, it's just lame to chant shazbot! during a song.  Very ku.  Not offensive to me as much as unoriginal and lame.

What is your opinion about the flag dude?

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline "storm"nut

• SOCK (outed by The Laundromat)
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: :flush:
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2010, 07:58:18 AM »
I played trombone from 2001-2004 in "The Pride".  Got to go to 3 bowl games and the Big XII game in that span.

I'm with Tracz on this one, it's just lame to chant shazbot! during a song.  Very ku.  Not offensive to me as much as unoriginal and lame.

Being a tuba player from 98 99 I can say that I ma rough ridin' embarrassed that we have a rough ridin' male color guard. eff I think we have two of them now, they must be breeding. Its a rough ridin' embarrassment and I hope he rough ridin' tears his ACL and MCL while marching with his rough ridin' flag poll.
RIP Fatty

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2010, 08:01:00 AM »

Being a tuba player from 98 99 I can say that I ma rough ridin' embarrassed that we have a rough ridin' male color guard. eff I think we have two of them now, they must be breeding. Its a rough ridin' embarrassment and I hope he rough ridin' tears his ACL and MCL while marching with his rough ridin' flag poll.

storm, did you ever bring your tuba to parties in college? like, get real drunk and break out the tuba?

:love:

Offline "storm"nut

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2010, 08:03:15 AM »

Being a tuba player from 98 99 I can say that I ma fracking embarrassed that we have a fracking male color guard. shazbot! I think we have two of them now, they must be breeding. Its a fracking embarrassment and I hope he fracking tears his ACL and MCL while marching with his fracking flag poll.

storm, did you ever bring your tuba to parties in college? like, get real drunk and break out the tuba?

was a good boy in college and did not drink (except for after the 99 holiday bowl). I was a rough ridin' embarrassment. That would have kicked ass though.
RIP Fatty

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2010, 08:06:45 AM »
was a good boy in college and did not drink
Wut?

Offline "storm"nut

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2010, 08:10:43 AM »
was a good boy in college and did not drink
Wut?

I wish I could get in a hot tub time machine and do it over. Really
RIP Fatty

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2010, 08:12:22 AM »
was a good boy in college and did not drink (except for after the 99 holiday bowl). I was a rough ridin' embarrassment. That would have kicked ass though.

perfect use for horror surprise emo'.

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2010, 08:12:33 AM »
I played trombone from 2001-2004 in "The Pride".  Got to go to 3 bowl games and the Big XII game in that span.

Apples were the greatest thing ever.  They made us happy.

I'm with Tracz on this one, it's just lame to chant shazbot! during a song.  Very ku.  Not offensive to me as much as unoriginal and lame.

Well I hope they don't.  I love that they are living their lives without having to kowtow to society's predescribed "roles".  I think it's kind of sad that you don't support your fellow band members simply because they choose to to carry a flag, and it's doubly sad that you wish them bodily harm.

As a tuba player you certainly were never in the social position to tell anyone what was or wasn't cool.

Offline dmartin

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2010, 08:14:55 AM »

Probably would have got mad amounts of ladies if this had happened.

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2010, 08:17:45 AM »

Probably would have got mad amounts of ladies if this had happened.
You forget he was a tuba player, that means he's pretty much fat and has huge pores.

Sorry, that was bitchy of me :frown:.   He just got me so mad with his mean post about our flagboys.

Offline "storm"nut

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2010, 08:20:46 AM »
I played trombone from 2001-2004 in "The Pride".  Got to go to 3 bowl games and the Big XII game in that span.

Apples were the greatest thing ever.  They made us happy.

I'm with Tracz on this one, it's just lame to chant shazbot! during a song.  Very ku.  Not offensive to me as much as unoriginal and lame.

Being a tuba player from 98 99 I can say that I ma fracking embarrassed that we have a fracking male color guard. shazbot! I think we have two of them now, they must be breeding. Its a fracking embarrassment and I hope he fracking tears his ACL and MCL while marching with his fracking flag poll.
Well I hope they don't.  I love that they are living their lives without having to kowtow to society's predescribed "roles".  I think it's kind of sad that you don't support your fellow band members simply because they choose to to carry a flag, and it's doubly sad that you wish them bodily harm.

As a tuba player you certainly were never in the social position to tell anyone what was or wasn't cool.

eff YOU. My mouth piece had more metal than two of his little flag poles. The guy should be a real man and be playing a trumpet or a trombone. He is a rough ridin' embarrassment. Whats next a male cheer leader wearing the dress?
RIP Fatty

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2010, 08:29:49 AM »

Well I hope they don't.  I love that they are living their lives without having to kowtow to society's predescribed "roles".  I think it's kind of sad that you don't support your fellow band members simply because they choose to to carry a flag, and it's doubly sad that you wish them bodily harm.

eff YOU. My mouth piece had more metal than two of his little flag poles. The guy should be a real man and be playing a trumpet or a trombone. He is a rough ridin' embarrassment. Whats next a male cheer leader wearing the dress?
So its the amount of metal you put on your mouth that makes you a "REAL" man? :lol: :lol: Since when did YOU get to decide what makes someone a REAL man?  It takes more balls to go out in front of 40K+ rednecks and do what you want than to play some damn tuba I can tell you that.  You're a sad little insecure boy with major male issues. 
« Last Edit: September 17, 2010, 08:34:39 AM by Festus the Purple Swan »

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2010, 08:33:38 AM »
The guy should be a real man and be playing a trumpet or a trombone.

Umm, my favorite part of this entire thread.

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2010, 08:39:13 AM »
OK....so the two flag boys....

Not cool.  Call me a bad person all you want, but if you are going to wave a flag around at least wear a different outfit than the flag girls. 

They should each get a man card taken away from them.

Ok now you can flame me for being prejudice or sexist or whatever.....
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline "storm"nut

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2010, 08:40:46 AM »

Well I hope they don't.  I love that they are living their lives without having to kowtow to society's predescribed "roles".  I think it's kind of sad that you don't support your fellow band members simply because they choose to to carry a flag, and it's doubly sad that you wish them bodily harm.

shazbot! YOU. My mouth piece had more metal than two of his little flag poles. The guy should be a real man and be playing a trumpet or a trombone. He is a fracking embarrassment. Whats next a male cheer leader wearing the dress?
So its the amount of metal you put on your mouth that makes you a "REAL" man? :lol: :lol: Since when did YOU get to decide what makes someone a REAL man?  It takes more balls to go out in front of 40K+ rednecks and do what you want than to play some damn tuba I can tell you that.  You're a sad little insecure boy with major male issues. 

Sorry to tell the truth about your boyfriend. Maybe if Kansas legalizes same sex marriage he can were his color guard uniform to your wedding and his flag toting friends could be part of the ceremony. It would be so cute.
RIP Fatty

Offline "storm"nut

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2010, 08:42:13 AM »
The guy should be a real man and be playing a trumpet or a trombone.

Umm, my favorite part of this entire thread.

He can barely hold his small little flag poll. He's not man enough to carry anything bigger.
RIP Fatty

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2010, 08:43:22 AM »

I'm sure their man cards are currently being carried by their boyfriends.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2010, 08:45:23 AM »
JFC, Stormy,98-99?  I had you pegged at 78-79.  you and I are contemporaries.

« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2010, 08:49:23 AM »

Not cool.  Call me a bad person all you want, but if you are going to wave a flag around at least wear a different outfit than the flag girls.  

You're a bad person when it comes to this.  Really you are.  You can become a better person (we all can) if you learn how to not be scared of things different or strange to you.  

And by the way, there are no Man Cards in life to be given or taken away.  The only people worried about such things are afraid of something in themselves.  

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2010, 08:50:29 AM »

shazbot! YOU. My mouth piece had more metal than two of his little flag poles. The guy should be a real man and be playing a trumpet or a trombone. He is a fracking embarrassment. Whats next a male cheer leader wearing the dress?

Sorry to tell the truth about your boyfriend. Maybe if Kansas legalizes same sex marriage he can were his color guard uniform to your wedding and his flag toting friends could be part of the ceremony. It would be so cute.
Sorry, but I don't date a flagboy.  When's your next protest Fred?

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2010, 08:50:56 AM »

Not cool.  Call me a bad person all you want, but if you are going to wave a flag around at least wear a different outfit than the flag girls.  

You're a bad person when it comes to this.  Really you are.  You can become a better person (we all can) if you learn how to not be scared of things different or strange to you.  

And by the way, there are no Man Cards in life to be given or taken away.  The only people worried about such things are afraid of something in themselves.  

Thanks for the life lesson.  I'll take it to heart.  I'm already becoming a better person.
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2010, 08:51:26 AM »

I'm sure their man cards are currently being carried by their boyfriends.
:rolleyes:

Offline "storm"nut

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2010, 08:51:46 AM »

:facepalm:
RIP Fatty

Offline "storm"nut

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2010, 08:52:21 AM »

Sorry, but I don't date a flagboy.  When's your next protest Fred?

:facepalm:
RIP Fatty

« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2010, 08:53:59 AM »

Thanks for the life lesson.  I'll take it to heart.  I'm already becoming a better person.
I really hope you do (100% serious).  It is absolutely incomprehensible to me how a male color guard member could embarrass you.