Author Topic: CHIEFS  (Read 1504680 times)

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
Re: CHIEFS KINGDOM, REID DAWN RISING, SEA OF RED, ARROWHEAD PRIDE, GREAT UNWASHED
« Reply #3300 on: September 30, 2013, 05:26:45 PM »
Great to see the Chiefs 4-0, but I've seen the Giants up close 2 weekends in a row and they are absolutely horrible and Eli Manning appears to me to have completely checked out. 

The fact that it took the Chiefs so long to take control of the game yesterday at home is telling.

Dax, you're good at trolling, but this is not your best work.

Offline j-dub

• fattyfest dance champion '14
  • Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
Re: CHIEFS KINGDOM, REID DAWN RISING, SEA OF RED, ARROWHEAD PRIDE, GREAT UNWASHED
« Reply #3301 on: September 30, 2013, 10:22:21 PM »
Great to see the Chiefs 4-0, but I've seen the Giants up close 2 weekends in a row and they are absolutely horrible and Eli Manning appears to me to have completely checked out. 

The fact that it took the Chiefs so long to take control of the game yesterday at home is telling.

What does it tell you, exactly? 

What I saw was a team whose offense will probably limit them to about 10-11 wins, including 2 losses to Denver.

If the Chiefs continue playing this style of football and, barring major injuries, I see these Chiefs going 7-5 or 6-6 through the rest of the season.  Playoffs look quite likely at this point.

there is a 0% chance that the chiefs don't make the playoffs. this defense + the remaining schedule.. i'd be shocked if they won less than 10 this season.
"I started calling him John during the game, cause he was rocking it like No. 7 -- like Elway," Harper said."

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3302 on: October 01, 2013, 10:21:42 AM »

What I saw was a team whose offense will probably limit them to about 10-11 wins, including 2 losses to Denver.

If the Chiefs continue playing this style of football and, barring major injuries, I see these Chiefs going 7-5 or 6-6 through the rest of the season.  Playoffs look quite likely at this point.

there is a 0% chance that the chiefs don't make the playoffs. this defense + the remaining schedule.. i'd be shocked if they won less than 10 this season.

The chance is much greater than 0%. An injury to Alex Smith sinks this team.

Offline EMAWican

• Katpak'r
  • 'Murica
    • View Profile
« Reply #3303 on: October 01, 2013, 11:01:47 AM »

Or an injury to Charles. 

Offline Dub

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3304 on: October 01, 2013, 05:04:46 PM »

Well yeah.. an injury to any team's QB would sink their team??  What's the point here?  I think our team would sustain an injury at QB better than most teams just because of the style of our offense and our defense is amazing.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3306 on: October 03, 2013, 12:13:15 AM »
Won't happen.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3307 on: October 03, 2013, 12:38:04 AM »
Yeah Century Link was designed to capture noise.  Arrowhead was just recently renovated to provide more access to food for fatties.
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3308 on: October 03, 2013, 09:20:29 AM »
the loudest moment ever was the Dante Hall return vs Denver

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3309 on: October 03, 2013, 09:43:27 AM »
I can still hear the clipping penalties not being called! :D

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3310 on: October 03, 2013, 10:15:15 AM »

Well yeah.. an injury to any team's QB would sink their team??  What's the point here?  I think our team would sustain an injury at QB better than most teams just because of the style of our offense and our defense is amazing.

Yeah. I was just saying it's not 0%. It's more like 10-15% that the Chiefs do not make the playoffs. There are a ton of things that could happen between now and then that could potentially make the team worse.

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #3311 on: October 03, 2013, 10:21:15 AM »

Yeah, that was insane.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3313 on: October 06, 2013, 09:49:23 AM »
 :excited:
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #3315 on: October 06, 2013, 11:31:32 AM »
I love doing the Tomahawk Chop Chant in places that are not arrowhead stadium.

Offline lopakman

• Katpak'r
  • #1Wiggins
    • View Profile
« Reply #3316 on: October 06, 2013, 11:34:08 AM »
Just read that Tennessee has given up only one drive of more than five minutes all year.  That's because they haven't played the Chiefs yet.     :driving:
@lopakman

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3317 on: October 06, 2013, 12:11:55 PM »
false starts all over the place

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3318 on: October 06, 2013, 12:16:19 PM »
 :cool:

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3320 on: October 06, 2013, 12:20:12 PM »
Mitch pulls out more idiotic cliches and sayings, it's almost unlistenable.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #3321 on: October 06, 2013, 12:39:12 PM »

:love:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3322 on: October 06, 2013, 12:49:35 PM »

I honestly think he's trying to gradually say more and more ridiculous crap to see how long it takes for someone to call him out on it.
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3323 on: October 06, 2013, 12:52:57 PM »

I honestly think he's trying to gradually say more and more ridiculous crap to see how long it takes for someone to call him out on it.

Mitch pretty much lost me when he was openly campaigning/chastising K-State fans about Dana Altman on a broadcast.   Totally unprofessional.

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3324 on: October 06, 2013, 01:32:33 PM »
Great goal line stop. Following it up with a nice drive.