Author Topic: Kanye's twitter  (Read 62939 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Kanye's twitter
« Reply #150 on: September 30, 2013, 04:15:13 PM »
Nas is the greatest rapper alive and it isn't up for debate.

:lol:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline kitten_mittons

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Clawing at your furnitures.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 30, 2013, 04:16:40 PM »
I don't know what's going on.  Did I just read that any white person who has an opinion on Kanye is racist?  And then did I just read that MIR agreed 100%?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 30, 2013, 04:43:14 PM »
Abe is 100% correct, dumbasses. Kanye is the entertainment industry version of Floyd Mayweather Jr.

lol, more like 100% wrong.

also, most white people know nothing about Mayweather.

Mayweather is the highest paid athlete because he's made a career out of being the angry negro. White people and latins are paying insane figures to see him be beat and to shut his black ass up. Nothing is greater than being the negro heel. Why do you think he rarely fights black fighters(only 2 in his last 10 fights going back to 2006)? There's no money in that.

I don't know what's going on.  Did I just read that any white person who has an opinion on Kanye is racist?  And then did I just read that MIR agreed 100%?

He didn't say ANY, nor did he mean any/all, nor did he say racist. I wouldn't agree with any of that. I don't know how anyone can deny that a large sector of the white public enjoys black people acting out. Blackface and cooning has been around since blacks have been here.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 30, 2013, 04:46:41 PM »
Abe is 100% correct, dumbasses. Kanye is the entertainment industry version of Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Mayweather is the highest paid athlete because he's made a career out of being the angry negro. White people and latins are paying insane figures to see him be beat and to shut his black ass up. Nothing is greater than being the negro heel. Why do you think he rarely fights black fighters(only 2 in his last 10 fights going back to 2006)? There's no money in that.

huh. That doesn't sound like Kanye at all.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 30, 2013, 04:51:28 PM »

Not to us. Most people still associate Kanye West most with Taylor Swift. I think you forgot how mad white people were.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 30, 2013, 04:56:31 PM »

Not to us. Most people still associate Kanye West most with Taylor Swift. I think you forgot how mad white people were.

I don't think anyone likes Kanye because of the Swift incident (or the GWB incident), which is what Abe was saying.

And no one buys his albums or to goes to his shows to see him get his ass beat or fail in stone way.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 30, 2013, 05:00:47 PM »
while i agree with abe/MIR, kanye also does a lot of crap that makes him a $!#* despite race.

manziel is a better sports analogy IMO (probably because i don't follow boxing anymore).  very talented person with huge ego and backs it up.  people hate both of them because they are cunts.  the fact that they are so talented and can still make so many people hate them just shows how big of cunts they are.

kanye has more of the delusional god complex, and whines that people don't love him after he does cunty actions (which makes him a bigger $!#*), but it's similar.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 30, 2013, 05:01:54 PM »
I don't know about Mayweather.  I mean, that was definitely the case back when there was always a next great white hype being promoted forward and the country watched Friday Night Fights, but it seems like most white ppl have given up having a white contender and this is probably why the sport isn't as popular to the large masses as before.  White ppl have seemed to move to MMA, where, guess what, there are white ppl participating and it is popular as crap.  I guess, in short, I am saying that the color thing def seems to matter, but I don't think it is about seeing the black guy lose in boxing these days. 

Also, I like about half of Kanye's stuff because it is good hip hop.  My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is ridic good.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 05:06:12 PM by CNS »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 30, 2013, 05:22:42 PM »

I don't think anyone likes Kanye because of the Swift incident (or the GWB incident), which is what Abe was saying.

And no one buys his albums or to goes to his shows to see him get his ass beat or fail in stone way.

I assumed that Abe was speaking about the subconscious as it relates to how white people see black people as entertainment. I don't think he was saying that people are like "That Kanye boy he's one mad crazy coon, I think I'm going to buy that Graduation CD." I took what he said much more subtle and nuanced than that.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 30, 2013, 05:47:23 PM »

I assumed that Abe was speaking about the subconscious as it relates to how white people see black people as entertainment. I don't think he was saying that people are like "That Kanye boy he's one mad crazy coon, I think I'm going to buy that Graduation CD." I took what he said much more subtle and nuanced than that.

The problem with this assertion is that Kanye's music, is, you know...good. If Kanye was putting out something on the level of Juvenile or somebody, you and your racist friend Abe would maybe have a point.

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 30, 2013, 06:25:00 PM »
Top five in no particular order. Eminem, Nas, Biggie, Tupac, Jay-Z/Kanye

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: September 30, 2013, 06:42:30 PM »
Nas slayed Jay-z in "Ether"

Kanye is great at what he does and is also stricken with major character flaws. When someone can have millions of fans, be awesome at his chosen life's work, become very wealthy and still find the need to whine about being misunderstood or not shown enough love or whatever. If he really loved himself, he wouldn't be offended so easily.

As far as the white people don't like Kanye thing. He benefits greatly from that. It gives him a continual thing to whine about. It makes him very wealthy. Millions of whites will support him and buy his records if for no other reason than to distance themselves from the mass of whites that don't like him. They will get on message boards and trumpet the Kanye party line about racists not liking him, etc. Support him through his crazy crap because "other people don't understand."

Kanye is a very talented very flawed individual. Nothing remarkable about him in the grand scheme. Some get rich and famous, some drink and drug themselves into oblivion. Just depends upon the breaks we receive along the way.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: September 30, 2013, 07:14:48 PM »

i like floyd mayweather and i would assume that most other white people that know who he is like him too.  why would people want a fighter from 'Merica to lose to a fighter from mexico or the philippines or wherever his opponent happens to be from?

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: September 30, 2013, 08:28:05 PM »
while i agree with abe/MIR, kanye also does a lot of crap that makes him a $!#* despite race.

manziel is a better sports analogy IMO (probably because i don't follow boxing anymore).  very talented person with huge ego and backs it up.  people hate both of them because they are cunts.  the fact that they are so talented and can still make so many people hate them just shows how big of cunts they are.

kanye has more of the delusional god complex, and whines that people don't love him after he does cunty actions (which makes him a bigger $!#*), but it's similar.

I think Lennox Lewis was like this too

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: September 30, 2013, 11:14:08 PM »
 :impatient:

Kim carnes post
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: September 30, 2013, 11:56:03 PM »

Kim carnes post

A KC post would be, "Wiz Khalifa is the GOAT"......many people and well respected rappers agree with my statement. Illmatic is better than any album Kanye has or ever will put out.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 01, 2013, 12:33:43 AM »

Kim carnes post

A KC post would be, "Wiz Khalifa is the GOAT"......many people and well respected rappers agree with my statement. Illmatic is better than any album Kanye has or ever will put out.

Who? Nas was alright and Illmatic was great but let's not get carried away here

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 01, 2013, 08:51:23 AM »
i really liked large professor's remix of  It ain't hard to tell

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 01, 2013, 09:28:03 AM »
Kanye is not a technically strong rapper.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 01, 2013, 10:21:58 AM »

This is exactly what I was talking about, unfortunately. It's sad, but true.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 01, 2013, 10:23:41 AM »
I'm surprised no dumbasses have come and tried to argue that Lil Wayne is better than 'Ye

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 01, 2013, 10:25:28 AM »
White people entertained by Kanye, a black entertainer, are racist.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 01, 2013, 10:29:23 AM »

This is exactly what I was talking about, unfortunately. It's sad, but true.

This is incredibly stupid.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 01, 2013, 10:36:59 AM »
White people entertained by Kanye, a black entertainer, are racist.

Only subconsciously racist.  Not sure if that counts or not.  I hope not though because I like Lebron James.   :ohno:

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 01, 2013, 10:43:58 AM »
for mainstream rap all you need is a beat thats super bumpin and to figure out what the hook gon be. uh oh but I don't need no rough ridin' hook on this beat