Author Topic: Cats at Tortilla Jockeys  (Read 3937 times)

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Cats at Tortilla Jockeys
« Reply #100 on: October 14, 2023, 09:03:31 PM »
If we give Avery 4 quarters, will he put the rushing touchdown record too out of reach for others?  Is that even fair?

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #101 on: October 14, 2023, 09:03:35 PM »
I honestly can't believe what I'm watching with Avery.  He's the most dangerous QB I think we've ever had. 

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 14, 2023, 09:04:46 PM »
Wow we are really good you guys!
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 14, 2023, 09:05:21 PM »
I honestly can't believe what I'm watching with Avery.  He's the most dangerous QB I think we've ever had.

Imagine leaving that on the bench against the pokes.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline tdaver

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 14, 2023, 09:06:29 PM »

Yeah, asinine

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #105 on: October 14, 2023, 09:11:38 PM »
I'm going to get super hyperbolic here, but the last time I saw a QB that terrifying was Cam Newton.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 14, 2023, 09:12:06 PM »

Their stadium wasn’t under construction.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 14, 2023, 09:16:32 PM »
I can't believe I'm saying this, but Will's job is to keep the bench warm.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 14, 2023, 09:27:05 PM »
That speed really is insane. The threat alone makes passing easy unless you’re playing a world class secondary.

Offline Watershed

• THE WORST
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 14, 2023, 09:29:59 PM »
Anyone that was saying keep Wilting in either hadn’t watched Goldie in hs at all, was in complete denial, or ur just an idiot! This entire not playing him was about loyalty and not wanting to hurt elephant feet feelings. Was never about not play the most explosive player we have on team and maybe ever. Hoping HC gets taken to task on why he through the other 2 games by not playing our best player. We should be 6-0.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 14, 2023, 09:31:31 PM »
That speed really is insane. The threat alone makes passing easy unless you’re playing a world class secondary.

I know he’s the fastest guy on the team but he might have been the fastest guy in the stadium. I can see why Dylan de-committed, he knew he would be splitting TD stats with AJ

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 14, 2023, 11:19:15 PM »
Anyone that was saying keep Wilting in either hadn’t watched Goldie in hs at all, was in complete denial, or ur just an idiot! This entire not playing him was about loyalty and not wanting to hurt elephant feet feelings. Was never about not play the most explosive player we have on team and maybe ever. Hoping HC gets taken to task on why he through the other 2 games by not playing our best player. We should be 6-0.

So your smartass can make better decisions than our HC and his coaches that K-State pays millions of dollars can't?  Keep your ass in the armchair and watch our cats kick ass without your stupid ideas.

Offline bananaeater

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 14, 2023, 11:49:35 PM »

So your smartass can make better decisions than our HC and his coaches that K-State pays millions of dollars can't?  Keep your ass in the armchair and watch our cats kick ass without your stupid ideas.
If we weren't smarter than the coaches there would be no reason for bbs'ing.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 15, 2023, 12:26:25 AM »

Their stadium wasn’t under construction.

I really hope people don't think that was a factor, completely nuts that Petros stated that like it was really a thing.

Offline Watershed

• THE WORST
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 15, 2023, 07:58:37 AM »

Yeah coaches always make great decisions dumbass.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 15, 2023, 02:23:45 PM »

Yeah coaches always make great decisions dumbass.

Hey smartass, go apply for a coaching staff position; we all need a laugh. :lol:

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 15, 2023, 03:30:36 PM »
Speaking of bad coaching decisions, why did Tech start having their QB lib passes to Kobe Savage instead of just giving their stud running back the ball on every single play right as he was getting into a rhythm?

Offline BW

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 15, 2023, 04:13:47 PM »
Guys, only the Mets should play Narcos.

At sporting events it’s a song that should only be played one time. It’s not walk up music, it’s not 3rd down music. You get 1. Maybe like for when your closer comes in
Missouri played it about as many times as OU plays boomer sooner at the game a few weeks ago.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 15, 2023, 06:50:32 PM »
Speaking of bad coaching decisions, why did Tech start having their QB lib passes to Kobe Savage instead of just giving their stud running back the ball on every single play right as he was getting into a rhythm?

Hell, we all know the answer to that dilemma.  Watershed needed to put his Miller Lite down, get out of the Lazyboy, and give those Tortilla tossers a hand by letting them know that the TE needed to block for the RB so he could take advantage of our weak spot on the field of action.  Who knows he could be TTU's next GA. :Rusty:

Offline WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 16, 2023, 10:45:02 AM »

I know he’s the fastest guy on the team but he might have been the fastest guy in the stadium. I can see why Dylan de-committed, he knew he would be splitting TD stats with AJ

What a crazy dual threat that could be, though.  Dylan has been quiet since first game of season against TCU.  Needs more touches. 
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline Shooter Jones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: October 16, 2023, 11:09:15 AM »

Yeah, asinine

Or when Will could barely walk in the 4Q at Missouri.....

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 17, 2023, 09:54:33 AM »
Have we talked about the way Ben Sinnot destroyed two Tech defenders on one of Avery's TD runs? He knocked one guy over and then proceeded to block the defender who was trying to hold the edge. Very impressive bit of blocking, imho.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2023, 10:41:07 AM by Sandstone Outcropping »

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 17, 2023, 10:25:24 AM »
Ben Sinnot is headed for the NFL to get paid!  :thumbs:

Offline IPA4Me

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • El Guapo
    • View Profile
    • Life Advice
« Reply #123 on: October 17, 2023, 12:19:50 PM »
Have we talked about the way Ben Sinnot destroyed two Tech defenders on one of Avery's TD runs? He knocked one guy over and then proceeded to block the defender who was trying to hold the edge. Very impressive bit of blocking, imho.
Beautiful play.

https://twitter.com/Thekstatefan/status/1714302526118305862?t=XBBWoADRBIUapagbepmeWA&s=19

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 17, 2023, 12:44:54 PM »
Beautiful play.

https://twitter.com/Thekstatefan/status/1714302526118305862?t=XBBWoADRBIUapagbepmeWA&s=19
I'm pretty LFBIQ but if we could coach all the blockers to do like Ben Sinnot and block two defenders per snap, we could score on every play and it could be the biggest advance in football since the forward pass.