Author Topic: Pres Linton Runs off Coach Tang AND Nae'Quan Tomlin ThunderDunks Master Thread  (Read 30512 times)

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It's a toddler running around going "I know a secwet!"

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
We’ll know more if Tomlin lands at a new school. The new school will say something like “we reviewed it and it’s cool with us.”  KSU fans will all then grab the torches and pitchforks. As well they should.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
FYI regarding Burner Ball

by the time the transfer portal started humming in April, Trilly Donovan had gained a reputation as one of college basketball’s most trusted news breakers. He has over 24,500 followers on the platform now known as X, and fans fervently await his dispatches on recruiting and coaching moves.

“He’s pretty accurate,” Kansas State coach Jerome Tang said. “It’s like he’s sitting in people’s staff meetings.”

https://theathletic.com/4765841/2023/08/15/trilly-donovan-college-basketball-twitter/

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
FYI regarding Burner Ball

by the time the transfer portal started humming in April, Trilly Donovan had gained a reputation as one of college basketball’s most trusted news breakers. He has over 24,500 followers on the platform now known as X, and fans fervently await his dispatches on recruiting and coaching moves.

“He’s pretty accurate,” Kansas State coach Jerome Tang said. “It’s like he’s sitting in people’s staff meetings.”

https://theathletic.com/4765841/2023/08/15/trilly-donovan-college-basketball-twitter/

I'm sure Burnerball is rough ridin' great, but nothing still makes any sense. Is burnerball withholding info from the cops? In the end, time will clear some things up. If he never gets charged with anything else, if he goes to a new school, and most important of all, if Tang gets the eff out. Regardless, this was handled by a bunch of dumbasses for the most part and at the same time I learned our UPs name and decided that I hate him. Go Cats

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
my wag on the reason this has been so secret is that here is video and it looks terrible.

also maybe it should not be a surprise that a guy that had never been a UP before screwed this all up, i doubt his career as a BAE dept chair prepared him for this kind of shitstorm

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Nothing is confirmed.  So anyone saying it’s made up doesn’t have the first rough ridin' clue if it is or not.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
We’ll know more if Tomlin lands at a new school. The new school will say something like “we reviewed it and it’s cool with us.”  KSU fans will all then grab the torches and pitchforks. As well they should.

I hope he goes G league or something non collegiate. Will hurt too much seeing him suit up for someone else.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Nothing is confirmed.  So anyone saying it’s made up doesn’t have the first rough ridin' clue if it is or not.
Was waiting for this. Thank you.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
I do wish someone had told Tomlin not to show up to that protest. That wasn't wise.

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I do wish someone had told Tomlin not to show up to that protest. That wasn't wise.

No. That is not a good enough reason for this.
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I don't think that had anything to do with the outcome. If it did, then the Dick Lint needs to be fired.

Offline bucket

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I hope he goes G league or something non collegiate. Will hurt too much seeing him suit up for someone else.

I just want him to do whatever showcases himself the best for the upcoming NBA draft. I hoped that was as a Wildcat but that's no longer going to happen.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

I don't think that had anything to do with the outcome. If it did, then the Dick Lint needs to be fired.

I don't think it did either, but if the goal was to get back in the good graces of the University, that wasn't wise.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

you guys love adding stuff that isn't said to posts on this blog. all I said was it wasn't helpful

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

you guys love adding stuff that isn't said to posts on this blog. all I said was it wasn't helpful

You're such a racist.
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Shame on you CF3
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
Something was up when Tomlin didn't participate in the secret scrimmage and was absent from social events before the season. Seems like nobody is going on record to what that was. I assume he was given a warning and was told "don't eff up". Only to be tackled by bouncers and be arrested shortly after. Guessing Linton isn't much for 3rd chances?
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile

I just want him to do whatever showcases himself the best for the upcoming NBA draft. I hoped that was as a Wildcat but that's no longer going to happen.
Please.

His focus should be on vindication and blame assignment.

We all need to just settle down and not engage in any preemptive freak outs, and remain committed to only freaking out at the appropriate time. 

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Please.

We all need to just settle down and not engage in any preemptive freak outs, and remain committed to only freaking out at the appropriate time.

We do not need to settle down. We need to be consistent and clear and get Linton out. Don't be a tuck. I'm tired of waiting till crap falls apart.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Pluck dick lint
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
BRUSH HIM OFF! BRUSH HIM OFF!

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
you know how like in The Hunger Games (SPOILER ALERT) people putting up 3 fingers kind of became like a symbol for resistance? I feel like we have the exact same opportunity (under virtually identical circumstances if you really think about it) except instead of holding up 3 fingers we put our index fingers in our belly buttons and rotate in a circular motion

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile

Please.

We do not need to settle down. We need to be consistent and clear and get Linton out. Don't be a tuck. I'm tired of waiting till crap falls apart.

This actually seems to be the "tuck" stance tbh

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
What is the indication that Tang is/was super-mad about this, there is a big row between Tang/Gene and Linton and prob gonna leave? Everything I see is just speculation by internet weirdos and journos.

Obv if all the speculation is true, then we better be doing everything we can to get the hatchet buried. It may seem weird for a mbb coach to be more important than a UP, but in this instance that certain seems to be the case from my vantage point.

If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.