Author Topic: Pres Linton Runs off Coach Tang AND Nae'Quan Tomlin ThunderDunks Master Thread  (Read 30479 times)

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
i would guess this is all coming out now for a specific reason from certain people

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
i would guess this is all coming out now for a specific reason from certain people
Yep, Christmas time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Linton is in a bad spot thanks to this leak.

His only win would be to let Tomlin play.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Yep, Christmas time

I hadn’t considered that angle but I think there’s something to it

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
Linton is in a bad spot thanks to this leak.

His only win would be to let Tomlin play.

I'm not even sure what the leak is at this point. Is it that it is for sure him being a dickbag and meddling where he shouldn't be or did more details come out?

Offline EMAWzifried

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
It hasn't come out yet. We're all hanging around, scratching our heads about what is going on. Tang has played ball and talked only of "the process,"giving the impromession it's his decision.

The local media has been so lazy they haven't even taken the routine steps to get Tomlin's charging document, which would provide details of just what he allegedly did. Nor is anyone pressing Linton or Taylor for comment -- at least as far as I can gather. I would say this wouldn't happen in Lawrence as far as media coverage, but I remember the Billy Preston situation ever being fully explained. I will say the LJWorld would have had a story about the charges as it's a simple matter of going to the district court (which is what 3 blocks from the Mercury) and obtaining that public record. And why the eff hasn't the Collegian done more? 

I look at the Riley County District Court website in an attempt to get the case number. Kansas district courts have different websites and navigation -- if they have them at all.

Offline EMAWzifried

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
So I understand Fitz said today on WIBW sports talk that it's Linton, who doesn't want to see Tomlin play of K-State again.  If that's indeed the case,  Linton needs to own  it. As I said, Tang  played along about "the process,"let Linton die on that hill.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
It hasn't come out yet. We're all hanging around, scratching our heads about what is going on. Tang has played ball and talked only of "the process,"giving the impromession it's his decision.

The local media has been so lazy they haven't even taken the routine steps to get Tomlin's charging document, which would provide details of just what he allegedly did. Nor is anyone pressing Linton or Taylor for comment -- at least as far as I can gather. I would say this wouldn't happen in Lawrence as far as media coverage, but I remember the Billy Preston situation ever being fully explained. I will say the LJWorld would have had a story about the charges as it's a simple matter of going to the district court (which is what 3 blocks from the Mercury) and obtaining that public record. And why the eff hasn't the Collegian done more? 

I look at the Riley County District Court website in an attempt to get the case number. Kansas district courts have different websites and navigation -- if they have them at all.
enough has come out.  our UP is being a bitch.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
let him do that then, either way, tang is gone
and off to a better,higher paying job

I think that is going to be the result regardless of what happens at this point
idk.  litton just needs to be put in his place, saying tang is gone bc of this is a lot over the top.

it would be interesting though to see history repeat itself with an entirely new cast of characters

It would not be interesting.  But I assume that Gene and this presdient know running off a wildly popular coach is horrible for your career.

This isn't Gene, all Dick Lint.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
So I understand Fitz said today on WIBW sports talk that it's Linton, who doesn't want to see Tomlin play of K-State again.  If that's indeed the case,  Linton needs to own  it. As I said, Tang  played along about "the process,"let Linton die on that hill.

Manbeck and Derek Young have both said that not only is Dick Lint doing this on his own but there are people on his staff that disagrees with him.

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
I’m always fascinated by seemingly smart and successful people doing dumbass things. What does he hope to accomplish by this? He could have stayed in his lane and if things went south it would have all been on Tang and Gene. No one even knew who the damn UP was until this happened. I guess maybe I just answered my own question.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
Sounds like Dick’s staff has gone soft

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I'm hoping for a show down where Tang plays him and dare limp dick to do something about it
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
There has to be more to this right? What are the motives involved here? 

Offline kstater

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Welp.  Who can we get after Tang?   Wooly2.0?

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk

Online wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I'm not sure I could have come up with a bigger disaster of a day for KSU sports if I tried
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline kstater

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
I'm not sure I could have come up with a bigger disaster of a day for KSU sports if I tried
Well, I mean, Avery hasn't announced he's transferring, and Tang likely isn't leaving in the middle of the year, so I guess it could be worse.

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk

Offline BostonPancake

• Katpak'r
  • I'm all about the T in TSC.
    • View Profile
I can’t believe this crap.  This is the biggest WTF of the biggest  WTF day ever.     

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Huh

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
We need to stop hiring John Currie types.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
"Federal privacy laws" what the actual eff. Spracne get in here and destroy my shitty school president please.

Offline BMWWcat

• Combo-Fan
  • I still love the Purple Pants...
    • View Profile
This stupid eff of a president better watch his ass...same for the crap dicks that hired him.
Dax fan club member!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
That said. Time to clear out the #dicklint