Author Topic: Pres Linton Runs off Coach Tang AND Nae'Quan Tomlin ThunderDunks Master Thread  (Read 30513 times)

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
the reality is if Tang feels he does not have full authority of his program he will go somewhere he will.  the details of the incident are cloudy to say the least but if we have opened a title IX investigation because a girl was caught in the cross fire of a fight between an athlete and the bouncers at Tubby's we should just bring back oscar

Tang doesn't get to dictate how the university runs.  He's not going to go somewhere over this and if he does then he will just bump up against it again at some point.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
this is so embarrassing that we should just drop basketball

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
can't wait to hear how bob strawn was actually involved in like 2036

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
can't wait to hear how bob strawn was actually involved in like 2036

Just who do you think put that lint on the dick?

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Dick Lint, I didn't sign up for this.

Sincerely, a season ticket holder. 

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
We whipped this entire process's ass when it came to CK.
Yes, we had Bosco defending the righteous then though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Refresh me on what happened with CK?

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
He and pullen got clothes from someone that worked at the mall.

Must not have been Curt’s first infraction. They had a hearing about his status and pat bosco told John Currie to eat a dick and drove Curt to practice

Offline wetwillie

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I think qwan possibly assaulted a female student enrolled at KSU during the brawl he was involved in so it doesn't really feel like an apples to apples comparison to me.

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile

Must not have been Curt’s first infraction. They had a hearing about his status and pat bosco told John Currie to eat a dick and drove Curt to practice

Lollers...Just got a mental image of Bosco whooping ass at the hearing then saying "Jump in Curtis, we're going to practice" as CK has to duck real low to get into some 2008 buick. 

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Lollers...Just got a mental image of Bosco whooping ass at the hearing then saying "Jump in Curtis, we're going to practice" as CK has to duck real low to get into some 2008 buick.
swap in a purple jeep and you nailed it

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Ben ji did you even go to kstate

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
I liked the visual of CK ducking real low into an 08 buick better.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile

Offline cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
We whipped this entire process's ass when it came to CK.
Yes, we had Bosco defending the righteous then though

I miss Bosco so much
A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline EMAWzifried

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
I think qwan possibly assaulted a female student enrolled at KSU during the brawl he was involved in so it doesn't really feel like an apples to apples comparison to me.
All the details should be in the county attorney's charging report, which is public record. I strongly doubt Tomlin assaulted anyone. Assault isn't an offense that is offered diversion.
 Has any media outlet sought the paperwork on the case? An aggressive press outlet would be seeking any video of the incident.

Offline chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Has any media outlet sought the paperwork on the case? An aggressive press outlet would be seeking any video of the incident.

No doubt Fitz is doing all that. Lmao

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
All the details should be in the county attorney's charging report, which is public record. I strongly doubt Tomlin assaulted anyone. Assault isn't an offense that is offered diversion.

not to be THAT ATTORNEY (i am not an attorney at all) but i believe assault is more like hitting with your words and battery is more like hitting with your fists (maybe the law offices of Spracs 'Stone & Trim can confirm?)

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile

not to be THAT ATTORNEY (i am not an attorney at all) but i believe assault is more like hitting with your words and battery is more like hitting with your fists (maybe the law offices of Spracs 'Stone & Trim can confirm?)

That's typically true in the tort context (civil suits), but states vary in terms of how they codify crimes, and some do away with that distinction. You've got the gist of it at common law.

Offline waks

• this blog's dick pic expert
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Aggieville's Original Gastropub
    • View Profile

Pretty sure CK was almost kicked off the team because of a hot piss test, not Dillards-gate. IIRC Skinny Benny wrote a legendary letter-to-the-editor to the Collegian in CK's defense and Bosco came to the rescue. Pretty embarrassed for supposed liftetime fans Cire and Benji in this thread TBH.  :facepalm:

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Pretty sure CK was almost kicked off the team because of a hot piss test, not Dillards-gate. IIRC Skinny Benny wrote a legendary letter-to-the-editor to the Collegian in CK's defense and Bosco came to the rescue. Pretty embarrassed for supposed liftetime fans Cire and Benji in this thread TBH.  :facepalm:
I thought that was wrong when I wrote it

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
One of the students flash a "FREE NAE'QUAN" message on his phone that got streamed to the videoboard in the OOD for several seconds tonight

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
One of the students flash a "FREE NAE'QUAN" message on his phone that got streamed to the videoboard in the OOD for several seconds tonight
it was two sided.  he flashed the side with the non-offending message, got put on jumbotron, and flipped it over to the free nae’quan side

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
crap's blowing up. Linton is the enemy.