Author Topic: Pres Linton Runs off Coach Tang AND Nae'Quan Tomlin ThunderDunks Master Thread  (Read 29771 times)

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
nic, I'm pretty bad at stats but it looks like Nae'Quan is dunking at a rate that is unprecedented in Cat basketball history.

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
would not have guessed Rod would be so high on that list! I remember him as an ice-in-his-veins 3 pt sharpshooter.

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Makol should honestly be at 26 dunks but he doinked like 8 or 9 dunks off the rim so he officially is the leader there too.  Fred McCoy is 2nd with 5 doink dunks.
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
There is a reason reno called him DJamer
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Makol should honestly be at 26 dunks but he doinked like 8 or 9 dunks off the rim so he officially is the leader there too.  Fred McCoy is 2nd with 5 doink dunks.

N’Guessan has two donks this year, I believe
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
would not have guessed Rod would be so high on that list! I remember him as an ice-in-his-veins 3 pt sharpshooter.
Rod did so many good things on the court. I always appreciated his rebounding and defense!

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Rod did so many good things on the court. I always appreciated his rebounding and defense!

Barry
Dean
Rod
Pullen
Keyonte

top five cats since beasley. in no particular order

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I picked an excellent #MyGuy
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline dal9

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
the crowd noise builds like a wave.  there’s some who see it coming and begin to yell before the actual dunk/alley-oop, pretty cool

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline EMAWzifried

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Barry
Dean
Rod
Pullen
Keyonte

I don't know who you remove, but Nowell has to be top 5.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile

Barry
Dean
Rod
Pullen
Keyonte

I don't know who you remove, but Nowell has to be top 5.

I think you can make an argument for everyone but Pullen. At least for a single season.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
I'm taking Wade off that list for 'Quis.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
I'm taking Wade off that list for 'Quis.

Agreed, he was on oscar's foot watch more than not.

Offline catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Gosh remember the days when like all our players were injured? What was going on? Playing too hard?

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
Gosh remember the days when like all our players were injured? What was going on? Playing too hard?
adversity, mostly.

Offline schreds21

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
adversity, mostly.
Floor slapping is hard on the body

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Picturing an unbridled Tang-led Dean is a cream dream of epic proportions.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Dean swishing threes and midrange jumpers would open up the rim/lane for even more alley-oop thunderdunks and slashing reverse layups.

Offline ShellShock

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
"You are my ambassador of 'Quan, man"

https://twitter.com/MarchMadnessMBB/status/1637543428153024515?s=20

IMO, the best part of this play was the shot under the basket of Desi. I can't seem to find it floating on the interwebs now, but it was great during the TV replay.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
I like Quis running to the other end of the court, giving an adrenaline yell, and shouting "I'M A FUCKIN' BEAST!"

If you could bottle the feeling he must've had in that moment you could make a lot of money.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
Dean swishing threes and midrange jumpers would open up the rim/lane for even more alley-oop thunderdunks and slashing reverse layups.

Dean would be right there dunking with the rest of our dudes. Tbh, Dean would be an excellent mentor for Tomlin. More similar skill and talent than one might realize.

https://youtu.be/eZdnydymMcs