Author Topic: Possible WW3 thread  (Read 240308 times)

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Possible WW3 thread
« Reply #1100 on: February 28, 2022, 11:36:22 AM »
My iq is just too low to understand why putin is justified in invading the Ukraine, guilty as charged.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: February 28, 2022, 11:39:46 AM »
Nothing I've said provides any justification for war.

I am talking about the events that lead to this catestrophe.

The terrible thing about this is, #neoconGe wants to absolve the United States of all culpability.   

It's literally as if the events of the last decade relative to the U.S. and Ukraine never happened.    You don't want to discuss them, because most of those events make Dem Heroes look like absolute crap bags, which they are.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: February 28, 2022, 11:46:32 AM »
Any U.S. Presidential administration that has people like this in their ranks (she is 1 of many for Biden), is and never will be serious about peace in this world.

https://www.state.gov/biographies/victoria-nuland/

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: February 28, 2022, 11:50:30 AM »
The war sucks for those going through it, for sure, but this war appears to be a giant blow to fascism at a time that the world really needs it. It's great for just about everyone not directly involved, other than maybe China.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: February 28, 2022, 11:51:53 AM »
Hey dax, (not gE’ing)

Without talking about Biden, trump, hashtag names, or anyone else’s opinion, what are your personal thoughts with this situation?

Do you think that Putin is right or wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: February 28, 2022, 12:00:07 PM »
Hey dax, (not gE’ing)

Without talking about Biden, trump, hashtag names, or anyone else’s opinion, what are your personal thoughts with this situation?

Do you think that Putin is right or wrong?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Putin is wrong and very dumb and/or diabolical in a very psycho pathetic way.  Very scary.     It has also been wrong for the U.S. and NATO countries to hold such a hard line relative to Ukraine and to install hardcore anti-Russian governments in the Ukraine. 

The other scary part is that over-the-top sanctions may well push more nation states towards this https://www.asiamarkets.com/swift-alternative-china-can-provide-reprieve-from-financial-nuclear-option/

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: February 28, 2022, 12:10:30 PM »
Dax, in those rare moments you acknowledge that it was wrong of you to beat your wife, do you also think about the things she did to deserve it?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: February 28, 2022, 01:18:11 PM »
Imagine being so small brained that a BBS sends you into an apoplectic rage.   I give you @chum1

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: February 28, 2022, 01:24:38 PM »
The fact that #blueanon thinks that Germany is any kind of model for strategic energy management is frightening in every regard.

Unfortunately, there are some in the Chinese Asset in Chief's administration who want to model the U.S. after Germany.

Psaki's performance yesterday relative to this topic was just  :lol: :lol: :lol:

CAIC of course couldn't make any rounds yesterday . . . nappy time in Delaware.

https://www.reuters.com/business/energy/there-are-still-channels-pay-germanys-gas-bills-econ-ministry-2022-02-28/

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1110 on: February 28, 2022, 01:52:08 PM »
Guys, these drones that UKR got from Turkey are torching a lot of Russian hardware.

https://twitter.com/GirkinGirkin/status/1498380975553847300?s=20&t=UytalnYaDmc2ka_wohGpUA

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: February 28, 2022, 01:54:44 PM »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: February 28, 2022, 02:03:25 PM »
Imagine being so small brained that a BBS sends you into an apoplectic rage.   I give you @chum1

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: February 28, 2022, 02:20:35 PM »
https://thehill.com/policy/international/596032-portman-on-ukraine-i-havent-seen-this-kind-of-unity-since-9-11

Congratulations #neoconGe.   

Next step, get the usual suspects to start writing columns and doing expanded puff pieces on how the Chinese Intelligence Asset in Chief played a pivotal role in resolving the crisis.    Just a few short months away from the mid-terms.    :thumbsup:

'Merica!!

Offline I_have_purplewood

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: February 28, 2022, 02:21:45 PM »
My iq is just too low to understand why putin is justified in invading the Ukraine, guilty as charged.

I think you guys just bastardize him because he takes a different view and you really don't read what he's writing?  Not falling into certain groupthink instantly makes you pro Russia is incredibly dumb.  And you being a halfwit doesn't help. :dunno:
Fifteen minutes later, when the Kansas locker room opened its doors to the media, the Jayhawks were still crying. Literally, bawling. All of them. I've never seen anything like it, and I've seen devastated college locker rooms -- after losses in the Final Four, the national championship game -- ever

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: February 28, 2022, 02:24:30 PM »

I think you guys just bastardize him because he takes a different view and you really don't read what he's writing?  Not falling into certain groupthink instantly makes you pro Russia is incredibly dumb.  And you being a halfwit doesn't help. :dunno:

The neocons are calling everybody who wants to discuss US's decades long culpability in helping to foment this crisis a Putin Puppet.

It's the reincarnation of all the Bush Doctrine fist pumping of twenty years ago, except this time all the #neocons have moved to a different political orbit and been welcomed in with opens arms by #blueanon.   

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: February 28, 2022, 02:29:03 PM »

It's more that the whole "This war is America's fault" talking point makes no sense at all and the most logical explanation is that dax is parroting Putin's anti-American rhetoric because he is pro-Russia.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: February 28, 2022, 02:34:29 PM »

It's more that the whole "This war is America's fault" talking point makes no sense at all and the most logical explanation is that dax is parroting Putin's anti-American rhetoric because he is pro-Russia.

So the United States bares no fault when they overthrow the government of Ukraine and install a hardcore anti-Russian puppet (and enlist the help of NeoNazi groups to help do it)?

neoconGe acts like the wheels to all of this just started rolling a couple of months ago.    I understand, the path to these events is filled Dem heroes being heavily involved, and being crap bags.   Including our current President. 

This neocons in the innner workings of the current administration never wanted to see Zelensky elected. 

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: February 28, 2022, 02:41:20 PM »
No, the United States does not bear any blame for this. Vladimir Putin is getting himself murdered all on his own.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: February 28, 2022, 02:46:08 PM »
The United States was never truly serious about negotiations.   The ridiculous posture that the United States isn't going to allow countries to dictate the policies of other nations is just laughable given the history of the United States since the end of World War II and particularly since the end of the cold war, the absolute height of hypocrisy.

Sitting down and hammering out an agreement on a neutral Ukraine shouldn't have been a tough task for the alleged "adults" and "pros".   

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: February 28, 2022, 02:47:25 PM »
I agree that we were never very serious about negotiations for a war we aren't even involving ourselves in. We told Putin to not invade, not sure what else you want from us.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: February 28, 2022, 02:53:44 PM »
I agree that we were never very serious about negotiations for a war we aren't even involving ourselves in. We told Putin to not invade, not sure what else you want from us.

Which is why other nations are filling the breach left behind by the United States when its been the United States and Western Europe meddling in the political affairs of Ukraine for a decade, and again, even overthrowing a democratically elected president to install an anti-Russian puppet.   

As I said, if this gets negotiated out, the usual suspects will be tasked to write puff pieces on the integral role the U.S. played in the negotiations, we are less than a year from the mid-terms after all.   

Draw Putin into a war of occupation, pump Ukraine full of weapons to fuel the insurgency, drag it out for days-weeks-months, ramp up the domestic/military unrest in Russia.   If the US/NATO was going to take such a hard-line stance relative to Ukrainian inclusion in NATO, the weapons should have been there before Russia moved a single tank.   

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: February 28, 2022, 03:07:42 PM »
Putin has to actually take a city before he can occupy it.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: February 28, 2022, 03:13:14 PM »
What dax is saying is the US should have done more to appease putin and you are all pieces of crap for not holding Biden responsible for forcing putin to invade the Ukraine which is now going horribly for putin and is totally unfair.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: February 28, 2022, 03:32:03 PM »
#neoconGe hardliner StarBot.7 is really affirming that he's damn proud to have seen the U.S. continually meddle in the Ukraine, damn proud that his President made millions in the Ukraine and damn proud of the stance that his sleepy President took to make the people of the Ukraine the central ingredient of the meat grinder.