Author Topic: TRUMP v. NOBODY! 2024 PRIMARY BLOODBATH!  (Read 60312 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
TRUMP v. DESANTIS! LAST MAGA STANDING 2024 BLOODBATH SHOWDOWN!
« Reply #1450 on: May 28, 2023, 12:36:07 AM »
What’s that got to do with #blueanon/#blueanongE standing side by side with Disney, #deflectodug?

lol he's confused again and needs his readers to see the literal title of this thread.

Sorry pops, the title is:  TRUMP v. DESANTIS! LAST MAGA STANDING 2024 BLOODBATH SHOWDOWN!

As such, trump being a huge massive supporter of Disney is dead center bullseye.  You are anti-disney like desantis and trump is pro-Disney so you are against trump.

Just because you cannot read the thread title doesn't mean you need to run like a hen from your anti-trump stance

This is a high payroll thread.   :ROFL:  :lol:   :ROFL:  :lol:  Stuff like this makes my day.
Simp brained people are easily amused and manipulated

#blueanongE in partnership with Don Trump - megacorp slave wage paying Disney advocates and strong supporters #thumbsup

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: TRUMP v. DESANTIS! LAST MAGA STANDING 2024 BLOODBATH SHOWDOWN!
« Reply #1451 on: May 28, 2023, 11:03:22 AM »
Dax has chosen his fighter.  Somewhere catturd sheds a single tear as he devours a crisco and butter sammie

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1452 on: May 28, 2023, 11:09:18 AM »
#slowdug - bringing nuclear reactor level energy to deflect from his standing shoulder to shoulder - arm in arm with Don Trump in support of slave wage paying megacorp Disney

#onbrand

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1453 on: May 28, 2023, 11:10:46 AM »
guys, trump tried to rig elections and when that failed he tried to stage an autogolpe.  for which he paid no legal penalty.

there is no universe in which it is rational to not prefer a different candidate emerge from the primary.  i don't care what you think of his or her policies or how stupid their campaign rollouts might be.

Reconsider? DeSantis is openly telling you that he's a more dangerous candidate, believe him.
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1661999624612204546
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1662205978064953344

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1454 on: May 28, 2023, 11:14:14 AM »
Posted by a proud supporter of a incarceration nation/we will bring them to heal President (then Senator). 

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1455 on: May 28, 2023, 11:18:42 AM »
I didn't vote for Hilary Clinton and her support of the crime bill has absolutely positively nothing to do with anything happening in this thread. I literally only think about that woman when you bring her up, again.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
TRUMP v. DESANTIS! LAST MAGA STANDING 2024 BLOODBATH SHOWDOWN!
« Reply #1456 on: May 28, 2023, 11:21:54 AM »
I didn't vote for Hilary Clinton and her support of the crime bill has absolutely positively nothing to do with anything happening in this thread. I literally only think about that woman when you bring her up, again.
I wasn’t talking about Hillary.  She was never President.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: May 28, 2023, 11:33:09 AM »

Well you've mentioned, roughly 546 times, that Hillary Clinton said "bring them to heel," I'm sorry that your confusion led me to not know who the hell you were talking about.

Anyway, DeSantis' views on crime and the Jan 6 rioters has nothing to do with Joe Biden and who voted for him, but as always, thanks for the input.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: May 28, 2023, 11:39:43 AM »

Well you've mentioned, roughly 546 times, that Hillary Clinton said "bring them to heel," I'm sorry that your confusion led me to not know who the hell you were talking about.

Anyway, DeSantis' views on crime and the Jan 6 rioters has nothing to do with Joe Biden and who voted for him, but as always, thanks for the input.
I am not sorry you don’t know that our current SFB President was a major cog in getting the crime bill passed.  Spartacus aka Cory Booker (for example) went after him about it in 2019.  Biden of course tried to bullshit his way out of it. 

As late as 2015/16 ol SFB Joe was still bragging about the key role he played in getting that bill passed.

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: May 28, 2023, 12:16:24 PM »
Dax why did you throw the Clinton quote in if you weren't talking about her.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: May 28, 2023, 12:35:40 PM »
guys, trump tried to rig elections and when that failed he tried to stage an autogolpe.  for which he paid no legal penalty.

there is no universe in which it is rational to not prefer a different candidate emerge from the primary.  i don't care what you think of his or her policies or how stupid their campaign rollouts might be.

Reconsider? DeSantis is openly telling you that he's a more dangerous candidate, believe him.
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1661999624612204546
https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1662205978064953344

In a way, a vote for Meatball Ron is a vote for Meatball Ron and Trump.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: May 28, 2023, 12:37:51 PM »
He won’t pardon trump who has basically called him a dickless midget fatso

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: May 28, 2023, 12:39:31 PM »

So far, of the past minions, I am only convinced that Christy wouldn’t pardon trump. But, I’m not totally convinced of that either. Ron would pardon Don in less than a second and roll maga in.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: May 28, 2023, 12:40:01 PM »
Dax why did you throw the Clinton quote in if you weren't talking about her.
When has Hillary Clinton been President?  When the crime bill passed was Hillary Clinton a Senator?  Was Hillary Clinton a huge advocate of the crime bill that your boy Pedo Pete pushed through the Senate?

Day 2-3 with StalkerBot.7 Rage Friday rolls on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: May 28, 2023, 12:41:58 PM »

So far, of the past minions, I am only convinced that Christy wouldn’t pardon trump. But, I’m not totally convinced of that either. Ron would pardon Don in less than a second and roll maga in.

He’s just saying that because maga is stupid.  He hates trumps fatass

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: May 28, 2023, 05:06:51 PM »

I think pardoning or not pardoning trump is the least significant thing in those two tweets.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: May 28, 2023, 07:03:05 PM »

it's not great that desantis is saying he'd consider pardoning jan 6 participants, but that's nothing compared to actually planning and instigating it.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: May 28, 2023, 09:22:34 PM »

Online cfbandyman

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • To da 'ville.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: May 28, 2023, 10:54:10 PM »
I think all of these can be true:

DeSantis is just saying he'll pardon trump cause why not/curry favor
ofc DeSantis is the worst of them both, cause he's younger and isn't about to die in the next couple of years and isn't senile
it's going to be incredible seeing them both race themselves to new lows
I genuinely think DeSantis doesn't stand much of chance, just cause of trump's orb he's built around him

A&M Style: 1/19/13 Co-Champion of THE ED's College Basketball Challenge

The art of the deal with it poors

OG Elon hater with a tesla

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: May 29, 2023, 08:47:51 AM »

The Trump team mumped up big time with this media hit on woman/man Desantis.  Just one look at his/her hands will tell you who has the longest/biggest pecker of the two.  I got a feeling they will drop this pic as soon as they realize what an awful mistake they made.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1470 on: May 29, 2023, 10:31:13 AM »
The guy that fired Tucker Carlson just endorsed Heavy D.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: May 29, 2023, 03:53:55 PM »

This is very daxian, I have no idea what any of it means.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: May 29, 2023, 04:30:50 PM »

This is very daxian, I have no idea what any of it means.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/kingmaker-rupert-murdoch-hosted-ron-desantis-at-his-california-ranch-and-told-him-fox-news-will-support-your-bid-for-president-in-2024/ar-AA1bpV8A

Fox Corp boss, Rupert Murdoch has officially taken a side in the Republican race leading up to the 2024 National elections, and this time he is backing Ron DeSantis.

According to Vanity Fair, the conservative news mogul invited the Florida Governor to his Vineyard in Bel Air, California for dinner in 2020 and assured him that Fox would support his potential presidential run in 2024.

Earlier this year, signs of this sentiment became more apparent as Fox implemented a soft ban on Trump and began featuring DeSantis more frequently.

Additionally, during this time, the Dominion lawsuit loomed over the news corporation, prompting it to distance itself from the election controversy and thus steer clear of Trump.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: May 29, 2023, 07:28:23 PM »
Maga clause day 1 update:  As I was at the pool today alone (my kids all of the sudden won't hang out with me because I am "embarrassing") I saw a neighbor reach in his cooler and pull out a Bud Light.  I was immediately triggered, I began to sob and when he handed one to his bud I urinated in my gym shorts that I also use as swim trunks.  The pool patrons began to laugh at me and I stumbled to the rest room to collect my shattered self esteem.

I emerged with new vigor.  I went to my cooler, pulled out a non-groomer natural light and strutted up to him.  I simply asked him why he supported groomers (very fair question).  To my utter horror he stated that the number one sponsor of the NFL is Bud Light and Wal-Mart sells it so until I stop going to any place that sells Bud Light and I stop watching football I am just an annoying bitch who fat gross man boobs that gets lint under them. 

I smugly told him that the NBA is having some bad ratings and I think the entire group agreed I won easily.  I grabbed my towel and took the win.

also, I think Desoros's dad killed President Lincoln.  No one has shown me evidence he didn't

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: May 29, 2023, 08:37:19 PM »
Now tell the fantasy version where you confronted him in the hipster coffee shop and beat his groomer ass and then your smoking hot wife cheered really loud and immediately started fellating you