Author Topic: TRUMP v. NOBODY! 2024 PRIMARY BLOODBATH!  (Read 60382 times)

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: TRUMP v. DESANTIS! LAST MAGA STANDING 2024 BLOODBATH SHOWDOWN!
« Reply #1425 on: May 27, 2023, 09:58:35 AM »
Let’s move it to where no one wants to go . . . The deep thinkers of #blueanongE.

Florida is a migration hotspot for tax avoidance motivated businesses and people because of Disney . . . #blueanongE

As a frequent traveler to downtown Orlando I can attest that the locals would be more than pleased if I-drive just disappeared.  They’d probably get even more people to move there and not have to deal with the great unwashed from suburban Omaha Nebraska, the Northeast and points beyond, like Ames Iowa aka Pedestrian Bridge City
Orlando is a very cosmopolitan city

That absolutely hates Disney.

Lol
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: May 27, 2023, 10:27:19 AM »
Disney is the singular driver to Florida’s growth - #blueanongE

#blueanon - Standing strong with a megacorp that pays vast swaths of their workforce barely livable wages. While salivating over that Bahrain/Qatar/UAE near slave labor workforce that’s piling over the border . . . Nothing says we value you like pigeon holing entire populations into “the jobs most Americans don’t want to do” (place poster/mural of a brown person holding a farm implement or dumping the trash into a dumpster here) . . . as recently observed in Phoenix.

Excruciatingly on brand #thumbsup

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1427 on: May 27, 2023, 10:57:16 AM »
Trump is incredibly pro-Disney. 

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: May 27, 2023, 11:04:32 AM »
What’s that got to do with #blueanon/#blueanongE standing side by side with Disney, #deflectodug?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1429 on: May 27, 2023, 11:14:32 AM »
What’s that got to do with #blueanon/#blueanongE standing side by side with Disney, #deflectodug?

lol he's confused again and needs his readers to see the literal title of this thread.

Sorry pops, the title is:  TRUMP v. DESANTIS! LAST MAGA STANDING 2024 BLOODBATH SHOWDOWN!

As such, trump being a huge massive supporter of Disney is dead center bullseye.  You are anti-disney like desantis and trump is pro-Disney so you are against trump.

Just because you cannot read the thread title doesn't mean you need to run like a hen from your anti-trump stance

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: May 27, 2023, 11:35:12 AM »

lol he's confused again and needs his readers to see the literal title of this thread.

Sorry pops, the title is:  TRUMP v. DESANTIS! LAST MAGA STANDING 2024 BLOODBATH SHOWDOWN!

As such, trump being a huge massive supporter of Disney is dead center bullseye.  You are anti-disney like desantis and trump is pro-Disney so you are against trump.

Just because you cannot read the thread title doesn't mean you need to run like a hen from your anti-trump stance
This is a fascinating mini screed from someone who is in perpetual #deflectodug mode whenever he gets mad (which is early and often) and immediately attempts to deflect and throw the discussion off topic or get it sidetracked. 

I will note that #blueanongE AND Don Trump stand shoulder to shoulder with near slave wage paying megacorp Disney.

I know you can’t follow along but the last few pages have had a lot of Disney talk.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: May 27, 2023, 12:46:31 PM »
Dang gramps, I mentioned Disney by name.  Go get a spot at the staring window and wait for your kids to visit

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: May 27, 2023, 01:20:57 PM »

This is a fascinating mini screed from someone who is in perpetual #deflectodug mode whenever he gets mad

Good Lord
Search results for: screed
Pages: [1]
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: TRUMP v. DESANTIS! LAST MAGA STANDING 2024 BLOODBATH SHOWDOWN!
« by sonofdaxjones on Today at 11:35:12 AM »
......  anti-trump stance   This is a fascinating mini screed from someone who is in perpetual #deflectodug  ......
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Responsible gun owner protects personal property
« by sonofdaxjones on May 01, 2023, 10:16:32 PM »
......  on May 01, 2023, 10:09:53 PM  You wrote a screed because I affirmed the reality that you’re more  ............  didn't affirm anything, dickhead, I did. Also the screed, as you call it, clearly didn't have a rough ridin'  ......
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Will this election process take down FOX news? OANN, Newsmax, etc. Thread
« by sonofdaxjones on April 29, 2023, 03:00:12 PM »
...... .   Just looking forward to your next nonsensical screed on things that don’t really matter.    Sent from  ......
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Is it fair for Transgenders to compete in sports as who they think they are? No
« by sonofdaxjones on March 27, 2023, 12:42:32 PM »
......  the petition and it's 11,000 signatures, and the screed that comes with it, isn't real?   I always love  ............  screeds that come along with these petitions. In short:  ......
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: DAXTERPIECES: The book of recycled Dax posts (similar to DSF's book)
« by sonofdaxjones on December 22, 2022, 01:51:53 PM »
......  that didn't turn into a 6 paragraph nonsensical screed.   ......
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Political Facebook Posts/Tweets From People
« by sonofdaxjones on November 16, 2022, 01:20:03 PM »
......  a few words and that reads like a typical MIR screed (mansplain)     ......
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Possible WW3 thread
« by sonofdaxjones on October 02, 2022, 01:02:21 PM »
...... ?s=20&t=oiGz2hrBTbkc5x5Denv67w[/url]   Very weird screed, Pete.   Fascinating how you’ve decided to leave  ......
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Another school shooting
« by sonofdaxjones on May 18, 2022, 03:48:31 PM »
...... . What the insane person said in his 180 page screed is immaterial to this discussion. But if you  ......
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: The Trump Presidency
« by sonofdaxjones on May 11, 2022, 06:23:28 PM »
......  of Libya and Syria, or write Strangelovian screed emails to the leader of their political party,  ......
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / The Life and Times of #blueanon/#blueanonGe/#neoconGe
« by sonofdaxjones on April 15, 2022, 06:55:27 AM »
......  the dude who can go on days long multi-thread screedfests.    wut? lol.   Just a few weeks ago or so  ............  everything. You got mad. Then wrote the usual screed about how this was a forum for “discussion” or  ......
Jerome Tang Coaches Kansas State Basketball / Re: oscar's Press Conference
« by sonofdaxjones on March 15, 2022, 09:05:45 PM »
......  he was ultimately responsible he laid out in a screed that he really doesn't think he's responsible for  ......
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: TexAgs politics board gems thread
« by sonofdaxjones on August 19, 2021, 07:58:32 AM »
......  sentences are the opposite of screed.   Goodness  ......
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / CoronaBro Meltdown/SARS-Covid-19 Spitballing Thread
« by sonofdaxjones on August 14, 2021, 06:12:52 PM »
......  Mainly because you’re too busy conjuring up some screed.   Vaccine driven variants are a distinct  ......
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: MAGA
« by sonofdaxjones on August 02, 2021, 08:27:10 AM »
......  even written an affirming albeit LOL’able opus/screed in The Atlantic to make themselves believe that  ......
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / The Biden (interim) Dictator
« by sonofdaxjones on April 03, 2021, 11:37:57 PM »
......  the shorter posts from the perpetually triggered screed writer who embodies his sig meme. ......
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: 2020 (non-presidential) elections stuff
« by sonofdaxjones on November 07, 2020, 01:06:36 PM »
Another screed.  Amazing
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: 2020 General Election Thread
« by sonofdaxjones on November 05, 2020, 08:05:28 AM »
......  the oxygen.   That’s the kind of enraged mini screed that I enjoy from one of our resident CoronaBro’s. ......
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Forthcoming Civil War Thread
« by sonofdaxjones on November 01, 2021, 09:24:24 PM »
......  on November 01, 2021, 07:34:05 PM  Amazing screed by MaoIR    It is hilarious to me that he  ......
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Trump and Russia
« by sonofdaxjones on May 16, 2017, 04:06:08 PM »
......  no sources and read like a breathless Alex Jones screed.   ......
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: The Scott Pruitt "If the models are all wrong" thread
« by sonofdaxjones on January 25, 2017, 11:12:36 AM »
......  out of one of them.    Well, that was a fancy screed, and it appears we are divided by a common  ............ , but if you want to pound out another 5 10 minute screed, by all means . . .    ......
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: The Trump Candidacy
« by sonofdaxjones on August 15, 2016, 04:05:25 PM »
......  not. Looking forward to your "I held my nose" screed in the future.   ......
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: smoke your cigars...european realignment edition
« by sonofdaxjones on June 24, 2016, 06:30:19 PM »
......  pissed off right now. Next up, a five paragraph screed on how Sharia Law is simply misunderstood and  ......
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / thread to talk about obama being at fault for the paris terrorist attacks
« by sonofdaxjones on November 17, 2015, 06:47:13 AM »
......  045: Captain Obvious Points That Everyone Knows screed.  ......
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Is Planned Hamburger more important than the entire good of America?
« by sonofdaxjones on January 26, 2016, 11:34:43 PM »
......  26, 2016, 11:16:06 PM  That's a nice and typical screed (as usual) edn, but your so far off of my point ( ......
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: Thread Outing Hillrod Supporters
« by sonofdaxjones on June 09, 2016, 11:17:39 PM »
......  conceivable turn, weird, huh?  It's the same screed over and over from MIR.    What did I explain and  ......
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Yugoslavia: Just for EDN . . .
« by sonofdaxjones on November 16, 2015, 06:05:44 PM »
......  to start off with, EDN is going to go into a long screed about how Yugoslavia was doomed to fail and how  ......
The New Joe Montgomery Birther Pit / Re: $1.84 Trillion
« by sonofdaxjones on July 19, 2017, 10:20:12 PM »
......  answer    I didn't ask for a nonsensical rambling screed.  ......
Jerome Tang Coaches Kansas State Basketball / Re: Wow! THIS is Butthurt...
« by sonofdaxjones on January 29, 2016, 11:32:43 AM »
......  get alongers) above winning.  And while I'm on my screed . . . Currie has also created an environment that  ......

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: May 27, 2023, 01:23:12 PM »
:lol:

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1434 on: May 27, 2023, 01:23:43 PM »
Dax has like 20 (TWENTY!!) words/phrases he has to weave into every post. Makes it exhausting to read just to get to the point that could have been made in a simple sentence. Big reason why I often scroll past his posts.

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #1435 on: May 27, 2023, 02:42:55 PM »
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1436 on: May 27, 2023, 06:15:14 PM »
We demand that you stay absolutely on topic and not deviate the slightest!  . . . The Control Freaks of #blueanongE

LMAO

Only we can deviate in threads (which in most cases it’s not deviation, it’s pure deflection) . . . The Control Freaks of #blueanongE

LMAO @ MIR

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1437 on: May 27, 2023, 06:17:03 PM »
Dax has like 20 (TWENTY!!) words/phrases he has to weave into every post. Makes it exhausting to read just to get to the point that could have been made in a simple sentence. Big reason why I often scroll past his posts.
I don’t scroll past yours. Give me ol tryin to hard Spracne aka #blogkaren and every ounce of derp that comes with it.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1438 on: May 27, 2023, 08:00:27 PM »
I don’t scroll past yours. Give me ol tryin to hard Spracne aka #blogkaren and every ounce of derp that comes with it.

Why are you trying to hard me, creep?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1439 on: May 27, 2023, 08:27:51 PM »
#tryssoveryveryhard #adorbs

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #1440 on: May 27, 2023, 08:29:35 PM »

You’re like 30 years too old for him

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1441 on: May 27, 2023, 09:54:30 PM »

He doesn't even understand why this is funny lol

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
TRUMP v. DESANTIS! LAST MAGA STANDING 2024 BLOODBATH SHOWDOWN!
« Reply #1442 on: May 27, 2023, 09:59:36 PM »

Perpetually embarrassed and lashing out StalkerBot.7 is adorable when he attempts to declare what I do and don’t understand.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1443 on: May 27, 2023, 10:02:35 PM »

I am curious as to what drives you to post this kind of stuff.

Explain why you are so weird

Offline BIG APPLE CAT

• smelly poor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • slide rule enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #1444 on: May 27, 2023, 10:46:41 PM »

Oh sorry it’s your endorsement of pedophilia which has been well chronicled on this blog, hope that helps decode the enigma somewhat

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
TRUMP v. DESANTIS! LAST MAGA STANDING 2024 BLOODBATH SHOWDOWN!
« Reply #1445 on: May 27, 2023, 11:07:55 PM »

Oh sorry it’s your endorsement of pedophilia which has been well chronicled on this blog, hope that helps decode the enigma somewhat

LMAO, okay weirdo

Just keep voting for your guy Pedo Pete and his family of underage sex traffickers/deadbeat dads
« Last Edit: May 27, 2023, 11:11:11 PM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #1446 on: May 27, 2023, 11:57:17 PM »

This is a high payroll thread.   :ROFL:  :lol:   :ROFL:  :lol:  Stuff like this makes my day.
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1447 on: May 28, 2023, 12:14:08 AM »

Lol I told you

Offline DaBigTrain

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • stuxnet, meltdown, spectre, Bitcoin, ffChamp
    • View Profile
« Reply #1448 on: May 28, 2023, 12:17:53 AM »
:lol:
"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"

https://blockstream.info/block/000000000019d6689c085ae165831e934ff763ae46a2a6c172b3f1b60a8ce26f

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1449 on: May 28, 2023, 12:34:59 AM »
Dork and Deep con 1 in action and trying to hard . . . me

At this point I estimate that between DuhBigPsycho aka ragequitter and StalkerBot.7 that around 60 to 70 percent of their posts are either about me or in response to me.

StalkerBot.7 has been particularly raged up over these last 48 hours (more than usual) because he’s lashing out (as usual) over being embarrassed (again) and confused (again). 

#frown