Author Topic: TRUMP v. NOBODY! 2024 PRIMARY BLOODBATH!  (Read 64882 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: TRUMP v. DESANTIS! LAST MAGA STANDING 2024 BLOODBATH SHOWDOWN!
« Reply #275 on: October 28, 2022, 01:57:42 PM »
The way Ron takes on the Martha's Vineyard is to  :lol: :lol: :lol: at all the virtue signaling bullshit from proactively self declared sanctuary cities, who are more than happy to sit back and watch other people take on the burdens. Then when they have to step up they can't work fast enough to get the people shipped back out town.  So they can get back to cocktails at the Whalers club, and the great unwashed who are allowed to work there go in and out of the back door.

If he's smart, he can riff on that for days.

My god yes!  We can scream about sanctuary cities and maga will shower their trailer floor in scared urine then spend their disability checks supporting our campaign!  You are a goddam genius, partner!

We’ve got this locked up I ain’t even worried about Donald, he’s washed

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: October 28, 2022, 01:58:28 PM »
He did select a gay VP and we don't know what went on behind closed doors in that oval office.

If we go live with Donald is a power bottom the month before election magas will eat it up.  Then we quickly send a fundraising email selling “potato boy” medallions for $49.99

No, just send an actual potato with Ron's face stamped onto it.

How many bankruptcies do we have under our huge belt?  We need to shaft some construction companies to secure the “he just took advantage of the law like a savvy businessman” nitwits.

Ron probably doesn't even have one. His parents weren't nearly as rich as Donald's, and he never played a businessman on tv, either. I don't think he can really attack Donald there.

He almost bankrupted the counties surrounding Disney World by rough ridin' up their special assessment tax, or something.   :dunno:

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: October 28, 2022, 01:59:34 PM »
The way Ron takes on the Martha's Vineyard is to  :lol: :lol: :lol: at all the virtue signaling bullshit from proactively self declared sanctuary cities, who are more than happy to sit back and watch other people take on the burdens. Then when they have to step up they can't work fast enough to get the people shipped back out town.  So they can get back to cocktails at the Whalers club, and the great unwashed who are allowed to work there go in and out of the back door.

My god yes!  We can scream about sanctuary cities and maga will shower their trailer floor in scared urine then spend their disability checks supporting our campaign!  You are a goddam genius, partner!

If this strategy backfires, then all he has to do is say he never sent anyone anywhere and that this is a plot of the Mainstream Media.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: October 28, 2022, 02:01:23 PM »

You're hitting @Spracne levels of trying too hard.

It's okay, your fellow #blueanoners are still going to let you sit at their table. 

Current #slowdug posting competency 2.7 out of 7 stars

Current #slowdug trying too hard factor 7 out of 7 stars

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: October 28, 2022, 02:02:06 PM »
He did select a gay VP and we don't know what went on behind closed doors in that oval office.

If we go live with Donald is a power bottom the month before election magas will eat it up.  Then we quickly send a fundraising email selling “potato boy” medallions for $49.99

How many bankruptcies do we have under our huge belt?  We need to shaft some construction companies to secure the “he just took advantage of the law like a savvy businessman” nitwits.

Ron probably doesn't even have one. His parents weren't nearly as rich as Donald's, and he never played a businessman on tv, either. I don't think he can really attack Donald there.

He almost bankrupted the counties surrounding Disney World by rough ridin' up their special assessment tax, or something.   :dunno:

:lol:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: October 28, 2022, 02:02:34 PM »

Nice.  We will definitely scream a lot about Disney and the black princess.  Can trump even claim to try and cancel Disney but then actually economically hobble how taxpayers?  rough ridin' ell oh ell, no he can’t

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: October 28, 2022, 02:05:07 PM »
This afternoon has been like a shitty open mic night, only it's posting from #blueanongE

:Yuck: :Yuck: :Yuck:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: October 28, 2022, 02:07:05 PM »

It's okay, your fellow #blueanoners are still going to let you sit at their table. 

I’m getting a anti potato head vibe here and it’s making me sick.  Are you on the potato wagon or just going to piss and cry?

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: October 28, 2022, 02:08:40 PM »

I’m getting a anti potato head vibe here and it’s making me sick.  Are you on the potato wagon or just going to piss and cry?

I'm just calling post game KU Memorial Stadium porta potty flush out level posting for what it is . . . shitty.

:Yuck: :Yuck: :Yuck:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: October 28, 2022, 02:20:02 PM »
On the one hand you’re crying a ton which our campaign will focus on but your posts are lame and weak dicked which …

Oh wait.  You are completely perfect for desantis

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: October 28, 2022, 02:21:55 PM »
 :D

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: October 28, 2022, 02:27:47 PM »
On the one hand you’re crying a ton which our campaign will focus on but your posts are lame and weak dicked which …

Somebody has to make it clear that your posting this afternoon has been pure colon blow.

This last flurry is mega dork levels of trying way too hard. 

It's sad.  Intervention was and is needed.

You're perfect for the #blueanon movement.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: October 28, 2022, 02:42:30 PM »

Somebody has to make it clear that your posting this afternoon has been pure colon blow.

This last flurry is mega dork levels of trying way too hard. 

It's sad.  Intervention was and is needed.

You're perfect for the #blueanon movement.

That’s the little dick energy that we need to take down trump.  Welcome back!

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: October 28, 2022, 06:06:31 PM »
What a heater of absolute suck

Terrible

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: October 29, 2022, 09:07:07 AM »
Do we scream and wail about fentanyl in Halloween candy to truly scare our jellyfish?  Need to know asap

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: October 29, 2022, 10:17:13 AM »
How do we claim the hammer guy is a potato head?

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: October 29, 2022, 11:28:49 AM »
How do we claim the hammer guy is a potato head?

Make him his own thing. Just push the nudist thing. Then immediately talk about the need to increase training and education for the trades so that more ppl choose to pic up a hammer after high school rather than going to get a liberal womens litterbox studies degree from the groomer university next door.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: October 29, 2022, 01:05:56 PM »
Do we scream and wail about fentanyl in Halloween candy to truly scare our jellyfish?  Need to know asap

#slowdug thinks the #1 killer of those 18 to 45 is a funny.

1000% on brand for #slowdug and #blueanongE

#slowdug and @blueanongE - The Best friend a drug cartel (and the Chinese) can have

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: October 29, 2022, 01:11:52 PM »
I think some fentanyl candy might have done the maga hammer a lot of good.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: October 29, 2022, 01:23:56 PM »

#slowdug and @blueanongE - The Best friend a drug cartel (and the Chinese) can have

Yes!  This will capture the dickless base who thinks regular people are accidentally getting fentanyl.

Offline Spracne

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Scholar/Gentleman, But Super Earthy/Organic
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: October 29, 2022, 01:27:11 PM »

For the 18-45 demographic it's "poisoning," which includes all drugs (including alcohol). Have you found a source disaggregating this to show that fentanyl is indeed the leading cause of death for the 18-45 demographic (i.e., the "teenagers and young adults," as you call them).

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: October 29, 2022, 01:30:38 PM »

For the 18-45 demographic it's "poisoning," which includes all drugs (including alcohol). Have you found a source disaggregating this to show that fentanyl is indeed the leading cause of death for the 18-45 demographic (i.e., the "teenagers and young adults," as you call them).

Pointing out that this includes heroin overdoses will not help me scare the olds into sending me their disability checks. 

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: October 29, 2022, 06:06:18 PM »
Dang, we’ve got this crap in the bag!   :Woot:

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: October 29, 2022, 09:12:55 PM »

https://www.wral.com/fentanyl-overdose-becomes-leading-cause-of-death-for-adults-age-18-to-45/20200135/

We've discussed this before, recently.  Why are you always behind? 

Certainly you're not part of the collective who is trying to fight this reality.